Do you have difficulty focusing on movies without looking at Sup Forums or any other distractions ?

Do you have difficulty focusing on movies without looking at Sup Forums or any other distractions ?

No.

no

One too many bowls leaf

I have difficulty focusing on any piece of fiction or nonfiction without thinking of the political message or the political leanings of the author shining through.

I can't watch a movie without browsing the internet at the same time. It is too boring.

In fact the last time I went to the movies was over 3 years ago to watch Batman and I was so incredibly bored without any other distractions but the movie that I swore never to put myself in that situation again.

To watch Superman I meant, the boring one that came out 3 or 4 years ago.

faggot

I get that. I'm posting this as I watch anime.

man of steel is kino

No, but then I don't have attention disorders like 1/3 of all millennials.

My older brother and my [spoiler]gf[/spoiler] are ADHD and literally cannot sit through more than 20 mins of the same thing. Sure it's annoying to have them constantly switching tv channels or wandering off during movies, but the REAL negative is they have trouble holding a conversation on one topic long enough to actually get anywhere.

Anime is for degenerates

i have certain personal rules when I watch movies, and one of those rules are no distractions.

what are the other rules

Depends on the movie

no

yes

>man of steel is kino

>No, but then I don't have attention disorders like 1/3 of all millennials.
Social media fags are all not able to concentrate properly anymore.

Same
What can I do about it?

No, I hate any type of distraction or break when I am watching a movie, no matter how long it is. If it's so boring that I feel like doing something other than just watching it, then I will turn it off.

No, not really.
But my fiancée easily gets distracted and always asks "how much is left?" when the movie is almost over.

He's black right?

>fiancée
>black

Yea.
That's why I watch dank webms.

Captain, please.

Islam is coming for you, inshallah

Nolan is based as fuck

Pls respond

plebtard

Millennials are no longer watching movies.

this. his movies are pretty redpill as well. his next one looks good.

Nope.

I will however think things like "What the fuck /pol was right again"

>My older brother and my gf are ADHD
>wandering off during movies

Uhm hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think next time you should sneak off with them and get a peak at what they are doing together...

IMDb user forums

>Doing anything other than watching a movie while watching a movie
Literally subhuman