youtube.com/watch?v=uMK0prafzw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qRSlLAcKxc4
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Msmnb676RxI
youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM
youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOVEMENT

>Don, I've bypassed the primary firewall..
>We have the documents..

What do you think white flight was all about, or the idea of suburbs in general?

Pretty sure it was Ann 'the one-vag klan' Coulter who said something like the following about spic immigrants especially, but it's true regardless.

>First we were told that they were fleeing violence in their country and were just temporary refugees

>Then we were told that they were 'hard-workers' who weren't causing problems except along the border, which wasn't their fault

>Then we were told that they were enthusiastic Americaboos that would assimilate like the Irish

>Then we were told that they were a part of the (((fabric))) of America, and that they were an asset

>Then we were told that they'd been here for so long that talking about the issue of immigration was rayciss

>Now we're told to just deal with it

FOR THE EMPEROR

First for south Africa 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=uMK0prafzw0

HAIL VICTORY

That sounds like her in Adios America.

What's this about Sorosleaks? Did I miss something good.

Even if it is good, it won't gain any serious attention and nobody will care. Kinda getting sick of living in this world.

Trump gen has the best awoos.

Let's face it, the Trump campaign is a DISASTER. I'm embarrassed to call myself a Republican conservative right now.

I wonder if, 50 or 60 years from now, we'll have learned from the mistakes of the past.

i love that bannon is just a sloppy dude on the computer all the time.

he's really one of us.

good work boys

apart from you

Nothing we didn't already know. BUT niggers were talking about it on OReilly.

Trump isn't even half the man Mussolini was. Use Franco or Pinochet instead, it's more fitting

>there are alternate realities where Trump either didn't run or doesn't exist at all

The horror.

Stuff we already knew but now confirmed. Same with Wikileaks. Soros got hacked by some group and a shitload of devastating info got leaked.

We're getting to Mr. Robot levels now with this fucking election.

Cunty much?

This Krauthammer guy, he's always going on about how Trump's campaign is in shambles... But he's been doing it for months now.

Is he just going to keep doing it until the election?

she's got a new trump book out next tuesday

really?
>how well does Trump know his people
>>checked

It is in shambles and even a blind man can see that. He's is set to lose states like ARIZONA and GEORGIA to Clinton.

Every day until it works.

what did i do wrong sempai?

>started drinking 5 hours ago
>have consumed 6 beers

Why is drinking beer so hard

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=qRSlLAcKxc4

>yfw God Emperor Trump conquers all realities where he did not run or doesn't exist
>yfw Trump unites the Multiverse

>Trump isn't even half the man Mussolini was

Is that supposed to be a compliment or insult to Trump?

Regardless, I enjoy the imagery.

Because it's disgusting and makes you feel bloated.

It's hard if your are doing it alone, talk to someone and they go like water

Best guys desu. Eye on the prize, not on looking like a fag.

yeah, he does run a giant digital news empire.

it's also worth noting it's hard to find decent pics of him to meme from.

Straya chill. We comfy nao.

>there is an alternate reality where the election culminates in Jeb Bush v. Hillary Clinton

Makes me fucking sick to think about it lad, glad Trump eviscerated Bush. If only Bernie had been able to step his energy up and get around the rigging, we'd be rid of Clinton too and have the greatest meme election ever on our hands. :^)

I'm just pointing out facts. You idiots made your bed now lay in it.

Should have chosen Cruz.

daily reminder that hillary clinton shits herself daily and has to wear this defibrilator thing around her body 24/7

this is literally who we are fighting

Yeah, I love the shit out of Manafort, but Bannon strikes me as nearly singularly focused on annihilating the Clinton political dynasty.

A truly useful autist.

He's just doing it to help Trumps narrative that the MSM is against him, confirmation bias etc.

Shhhh. Have another Fosters m8.

I love it.

For the past year I've mostly been drinking hard liquor, I used to be able to down beers like a fish but now it seems a lot harder because I subconsciously expect to get a lot drunker with one sip than I actually do with beer

Can Trump even compete at Ohio?

But Glenn Beck says that he's a horrible human being.

>thinking Trump will lose Georgia
>Obama couldn't turn it blue

Please kill this fucking meme. What makes you think the niggers will turn out for Clinton in Obama numbers? They won't, she has their soft support at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo

Hillary tried for perjury when?

who ships Ann and drudge here? Cute!

Christ, I mneed to start working out again
Drinking beer to get drunk is like canoeing upstream. Possible and fun with friends but you may as well drink the hard liquor of walking. Or something

That's the meme. Hmm. We need a battle stations thread.

desu if trump lost I would most likely be dead right now, the only thing that kept me going for a while was the thought that things would change

He's a real human bean. And a real hero.

Here you go, baby.
youtube.com/watch?v=Msmnb676RxI

When Liberals use Snopes as a source these are the people they're trusting

kek

jesus man I thought I was having some sort of PTSD flashback of something repressed even though I don't have PTSD.

Fuck you that spooked me

Yeah I usually stick to vodka. Hate beer.

Hillary is beating Trump in the key demographics of white women and college educated whites, both of which were won by Romney.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qRSlLAcKxc4
No, I wish I knew her though.

Complement of Mussolini, sort of an insult of Trump. Yeah I get that he's the best option right now but a rather tame conservative (in comparison to the pre pozzed world) really doesn't compare to the founder of Fascism. Still Mussolini would have been better had he actually followed Giovanni Gentiles works and and executed the faggot Italian king

>mfw I don't drink beer

I'm 18 so it's pretty hard for me to get liquor, but when I do want to drink, I drink hard liquor. Can't stand beer but probably because I can't get access to good beer. Shame the drinking age is such shit in the US, I'll always hate Reagan for that.

That's not the video you're supposed to be working on.

This stupid conspiracy bullshit has to sto it's getting in the way of the real shit. She's most likely wearing a bulletproof vest right there and the reason the black dude isn't around is she medicates before speaking now because we noticed the pen.

>responding to Australia

Most cutthroat guys are. You think any of Shillarys staffers are nice people?

thank you for correcting the record!TM

fun fact, that song was written about sullenberger the guy that landed the plane in the hudson 5 days before obama took office.

my dad was on that plane

STRAYA seriously calm the fuck down. Half of us are drunk and the other half gives no fucks. Just chill and get comfy with us.

It's really not that great, if you're looking for the social effect you can just get etizolam online. It's by far superior

I've been watching this election like a hawk out of morbid curiosity of how fucked up things will get

And honestly, as cringey as Trump get sometimes, the most retarded ones involved on the GOP side seem to be his lawyers and campaign staff, or his family. Trump knows when to shut up and what not to say for the most part.

I dislike the choices we have, but Don definitely has me entertained with his shenanigans. At least he's more vocal than the banshee.

It was Jimmy Carter that fucked that up though

who's bannon?

It's not a comparison. It's just imagery and homages via memes.

It did cut down on highway deaths. So there's that.

Why should I "calm down" when the Annoying Orange is destroying the party of LINCOLN and REAGAN?

>contributions from Goldman Sachs and Open Society Foundation
>wife helped plan North American Union
>meeting with Divider In Chief shortly before jabbing a knife in an already divided party
>he was the true outsider!

Another day goes by and Trump continues to sink in the polls.

Tick tock, motherfuckers.

I know this feel.

If Brexit didn't happen I'd have killed myself. I literally put all my money betting on Brexit because if we lost it would be over for me anyway.

Why Trump though? How does Trump affect Poland ?

You're gonna make me rage kick my dog.

You're not missing anything, it doesn't last that long and you wake up feeling like shit if you don't stay hydrated

jontron is an autist, a fucked up failure at life and a big bernout. He doesn't deservevto wear that hat

He's a biggon guy

What did you guys think of lawyerbro? Should he keep engaging the trolls or should he give up

Just distill your own out of sugar water and yeast, I've been doing it since I was 15 and stopped when I became legal.

What will happen to these threads in the highly likely outcome Trump is not elected?

He cleaned up after his SNL appearance

christ hes so fucking white, my dad would pick up the broom and tell all the kids to go have fun, ill clean up.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM

>Cruz is bad because Goldman Sachs

Trump's new campaign manager, Bannon, came from Goldman Sachs

>muh contradictions
>muh cognitive dissonance
>muh stupidity

A Trump presidency will affect the whole world. It would be the greatest game changer on recent history

>Trump General: Sad! Edition

What the fuck is that pic

UU
UU

Look. We know you had that little emu issue a while back. And we aren't giving you shit about that. But it's ok if the GOP dies. We've had worse times. Like when Burger King became a Canadian company. Or when they stopped making twinkies.

Is that Drudge? He looks chubby

How?

I completely support Trump but I don't really see how it will effect those outside the US that much.