Can we get a Germany is fucked thread?

Can we get a Germany is fucked thread?

>> "master race" is now shit brown forever top kek lol

Reminder that Brazil is white

>47%
>white

You have to be 90+% to be considered a white country.

Remember the big stink about Merkel being spied on by the US, then after that she ruins Germany with the rapefugees? Obviously they got some dirt on her and forced her to do it, so don't be so mean to her.

Having more whites than everyone else (almost) doesn't count?

if you have a toilet which is half clean and half shitty, it is still shitty, get it?

Most white stick to one part of the country tho.

Is there a big difference between Spanish and Brazilian Portugese language?

It's different enough, it's really hard to understand spoken Spanish, but writen is manageable and it looks like Portuguese with bad grammar.

India has the cleanest toilets in the world, does this mean it's the whitest

What can be said more, user, that wasn't said shitload of times already?

They are. Nothing will change till they'll question publicly Merkel about her policies and prepare a serious movement to change how things are being done. So far, they hardly do so, possibly scared of the arrests for "hate crimes".

It's hardly kek-worthy - it's disappointing, slightly distressing and horrible.

No. It is beautiful. The ARYAN has exported death and authoritarianism across the free world.

Now he SUFFERS THE ARYANDIED.

Don't mix a metaphore with actual state of being. Also, provide sources.

It's another "slavs project their feelings of inferiority on the masters of the white race" episode.

The ARYAN HEARTLAND is being SMASHED.

And we ANGLOS are at the forefront of this, many will be resentful of the role that we must play in this endeavour but you will come to live with it or be swept aside.

This kind of statement you make user is the same shit BLM spouts, just from the different angle.

To my knowledge majority of germans nowadays have little to do with nazi regime. To accuse them of the shit their ancestors did, especially after they alrady got their assess kicked and suffer quite some guilt over that, is the same shit blacks pull calling out americans for enslaving them and demanding free gibs from current white population because potentially their certain percent of black grand-grand-grand-grand ancestors was enslaved by a percent or a few of grand-grand-grand-grand ancestors of white population (there weren't really that many slave owners).

Wow and this is EVEN MORE like BLM shit. Seriously, that's cringe-worthy.

We would be more sympathetic but ever since the FIRST ARYAN sailed to England with the intent of raping and killing its people it knew that it was building its own funeral pyre.

Unable to ever have its own Empire due to the intrinsic EVIL within its BLACK BLOODED VEINS - the ARYAN and the GERMAN has sought to destroy and ruin all that the great tree of civilisation has beared as fruit.

Now the final days of their world is soon upon them, the roof comes crashing down upon their blonde heads.

The ARYANDIED is soon upon us.

We don't need a thread. Germany is fucked /thread/

Where will you be when we find out their lies?
Where will you be when we begin the ARYANDIED?

Anglos are just inbred island Aryans...

Alright, now it just looks like shitty trolling, with all the capsed buzzwords. But you've got me in the first one or two posts, I believed you're serious, I admit.

You should try a bit better next time, still - for example, the first line is not logical - wouldn't be it easier to be more sympathetic if you'd know they are building their own funeral pyre and sooner or later they'll fuck themselves up?

Other than that, tone down on the whole bullshit of BLACK BLOODED VEINS and blonde heads, especially if you plan to troll a guy whose country was actually ransacked and fucked over by them more than England - if he can remain reasonable, it makes your call of retribution looks a bit silly.

NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US
NUKE US
>NUKE US

There is a hell of a shitstorm going on about Merkel. Good for the AFD- Desu.

My thirst for ARYAN blood sometimes clouds my thoughts. I will continue the revision of my ANTI-ARYAN rhetoric and endeavour to continue my demoralisation of the ARYAN face.

SOON MY BLOOD ENEMY.

Good. If politician backs out of their beliefs and claims and takes up different ones depending on how wind blows, they should be held accountable.

Hope you two actually do something to keep the heat up. Just makign sure media and social media are aware of the crap, discussing it with friends and relatives and contacting local governors asking them to address it all would possibly do you good (unless it's so bad that you risk being locked up for even stuff like this, in which case we should throw more troops on our western border, before you all will fully transform and try to spread the infection).

Here is my dilemma:
I despise our government, I honestly think it is made up by the most spineless, self hating an apologetic people possible. They are working tirelessly to create a Germany that can only be described as a dystopian nightmare for the native people of this country. They import millions of uneducated radicals that despise us and our way of life so that they can put them on the backs of our tax payers while at the same time constantly raising the retirement age because " if life expectancy increases by 3 years that means you can work 2 extra years and have one more year of retirement". They are systematically breaking down every single part of the "social contract" we live by to add more leeches to bleed us dry. I despise them and what they are doing in ways only a German could.

But here is my problem: I love my country.
Not this nightmare vision it's slowly becoming, but the country it used to be when I grew up here. It had its fair share of flaws back then too, but to me it still was one of the greatest places on this planet.
I used to feel safe and happy here and when the usual ebil nazi tellers came it was my pleasure to show them that this place was great and they could fuck of and die. I loved this Germany and deep in my heart I still hope that it is still there underneath all the garbage, bidding it's time.
And that's why I can't give up, can't simply leave and live somewhere else even though seeing what has become of us kills me a little more each day.

You all need to follow Ukraine steps and physically challenge your government.

Going by that definition, south Africa is whiter than Iceland you absolute favela monkey.

I think your dilemma is very reasonable - in fact, far more mature than if you'd just hate or love everything. Being able to notice there's shit that needs dealing with and still able to love something or someone is very reasonable.

I would even go to the length of saying it's not dilemma, because you can notice the former while still loving the latter. What's important is actually working hard on and dealing with the bad parts while preserving the good ones.

Start working, find others with similar mindset and do something to help the place you love before it dies due to your inaction.

Hans why do you allow this to happen? Who even voted for this cunt?

The German people may be unhappy with their government regarding recent immigration policies among other things but they would never start an armed revolution because of it nor pretty much anything.

You have to understand that the German people is currently part of a communism archetype. Even though their country is ought to be considered capitalistic there undeniably is a Marxism-ish mentality inside almost every German head nowadays, I'd say 90%, being optimistic.

Germany won't change a bit until they get rid of their actual collective unconscious, I wouldn't say this will be an easy task though, maybe it won't even ever happen.

Believe it or not most Germans consider Merkel to be conservative, or at least they used to before her most recent acts.

benin :DDD

I feel the exact same way about my country. One thing for sure: I'm not just gonna skip boat