Why does Sup Forums always whine about women?

why does Sup Forums always whine about women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqDsZR7vKEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only the shit ones. Sup Forums is meritocratic.

fucking degenerate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys have it way easier. Women spoil like old milk after they hit 25.

Because they are ugly and fat

Most Sup Forumstards are butthurt virgins living in their moms basement

They're either bitter virgins or they've known enough women to grow to hate them.

Not true, a significant portion are angry men who got divorces.

our great granpappies gave them rights but didn't know what they did

Looking for a mate is a normal part of being a young man and too many of our women have been rendered unsuitable for LTRs and breeding.

It is one of the most important issues in our society, I don't know why you fail to see it.

skank/10

would not fuck, if you know what i mean

Some are turned against women in general seeing biased, based on falsehoods, sexist shit like the one feminists and SJW spew out (which movements are mainly composed of women), some are overspill from /r9k/, some are just generally liking to stir shit, spout memes and generally are against women on the internet.

Most don't care much as long as the women in question aren't actually bigoted hags - but since we usually discuss such, not the decent girls, there may be certain impression created.

>tfw u have a loving gf who is sleeping on facetime right now

1/10 boobs

wnb

We hate only hate on inferior white women who are poison by liberal feminism. Sup Forums is nothing but gentlemanly to the Asian goddesses who worship our superior white dicks.

Because they don't want to fuck me and the only knowledge i have about women is acquired through BLACKED-threads/extreme-case examples.

bitter virgins. its obvious to all of us over the age of 25 here and not virgins. they'll get laid eventually and mellow out

Where did that pic come from?
Sauce plz.

Women's suffrage and their assimilation into the workforce fundamentally changed the politics of the West. Whether this is the biggest reason for the decline of western society and perhaps, in the future, western civilization is debatable so we do it often.

>tfw when shes jewish hates muslims n blax

I would hate fuck her so hard.

Lack of sexual success. They'll claim it's for a thousand other reasons, but the truth is that it's emotion based.

Because they vote overwhelmingly for leftist/green parties.

>Them soft marks around the orifice

THERE IS NO GOD
THE FUCK IS THAT ON HER LEGGS?

You sure about that?

(user was probated for this post)

If there girl you hook up with is not a virgin she most likely has a few STD's up her snatch.

So you have witnessed once something like that?

Was out drinking last night... erm... tonight, before this morning and we were talking about tattoos and holy fuck they are so stupid.

They are just the worst things ever, there's no turning back, there's no reversal, the damage is permanent.

Seriously just kill yourself. Misery loves company so leave me the fuck alone.

Yes

trust me, if you see her from the front you wouldn't

this isn't even the worst

Mine as well just get the words, "I WANT AIDS" tattooed on your fucking forehead.

I think i may have a fetish for dirty slags.

How do i cure this?

Because they're sexually fruststrated underage virgins, duh!

Because they ruined the west.

Body bag.

>tattoos
>dyed hair
>too much makeup
DELET THIS

Kill yourself, desu.

>why does Sup Forums always whine about women?
because Sup Forums is the political arm of /r9gay/

>those hips

I'd ravage her

tatoo

Absolute trash, in hell.

>tattoos

Gross. Obviously a very damaged individual.

christ what the hell is this abomination

>Sup Forums's hatred for tattoos

Girlfriend is covered in them and she's not a slag, hot as fuck.
Though I admit in a lot of cases tattoos are a red flag, some are just artsy girl types who have them.

We let them.

I'm fairly certain unless you're a hippy or hillbilly you find tattoos repulsive

r9k spillover

> Red flag

That's fag talk for, "hey we're both pieces of shit, lets combine forces and turn the world into a giant piece of shit. We'll start by contracting each other's STD's and we'll call it LOVE, then we'll convince the world that it's ok because in order to cure diseases there needs to be diseases to cure!"

Sour grapes

>pol
>being able to differentiate between 2 things that are too close

HAHAHAHA

keep in mind we're dealing with below 100 IQ minds here dutchpal

I don't know why I am so attracted to degenerate whores...

Attention Whore
youtube.com/watch?v=QqDsZR7vKEM

>tattoos
Why do people pay hundreds of dollars to ruin their bodies permanently? Don't these twats think about how ridiculous they'll look when they are middle aged with kids.

That girl is hot right now but I guarantee you in 10-15 years she is going to look like some worn out 7/11 bartender scrub

It's because they make it look so easy.

I don't find them repulsive, although they're not for me, I think they look cute on the right girl.

What?
I'm not the person you describe in the slightest, I'm a Christian.

Fair enough, everything is degeneracy/not good enough for them.

>You're a virgin if you don't want trash for a woman

Ok man

>Hot right now

Nigga wtf?

Whoa now, Christian? How do you expect to slice those cucumbers with such a dull blade.

Let me guess, your girlfriends tattoos is edgy enough for the both of you.

Grow the fuck up, tattoos are for children.

What makes you think she'll make it that far?

>I know it's a red flag but this is different

Now imagine her in her 60's when her skin starts to be less and less elastic.

>There are links between tattoos and psychiatric disorders such as depression (Heywood, 2012), eating disorders (Carroll, 2002), borderline personality disorder (Raspa, 1990), neuroticism (Pozgain, 2004) and increased risk of suicide (Carroll, 2002). Seven or more piercings, or intimate piercings, described higher risk behaviors and emotional distress (Owen 2013). In high school students, tattoos correlate with suicidal idealization, suicidal attempts, and depression (Yen 2012).

>Being tattooed is associated with greater numbers of lifetime sexual partners (Heywood 2012), earlier sexual initiation, higher frequency of sexual intercourse and increased preference for oral sex (Nowosielski 2012). In adolescents, tattoos also correlate with the likelihood of having unprotected sex (Yen, 2012), but not in adults (Nowosielski 2012).

>Tattoos indicate impulsiveness (Kim, 1991). In students, tattooing is associated with risk-taking behaviors, including smoking and cannabis use (Heywood, 2012). Participants with tattoos or body piercings were more likely to have engaged in risk-taking behaviors and at greater degrees of involvement than those without either. These included gateway drug use, hard drug use, sexual activity, and suicide.

>Gateway drug use was associated with younger age of both tattooing and body piercing. Hard drug use was associated with number of body piercings (Carroll 2002). In Croatian prisoners, tattoos correlated with lower IQs and those possessing them demonstrated significantly higher levels of impulsiveness than the non-tattooed group (Pozgain 2004). An overview of autopsy reports also revealed that persons with tattoos appear to die earlier than those without. A negative tattoo may suggest a predisposition to violent death, but is eclipsed by the presence of any tattoo (Carson 2014).

But I'm sure that not all inked girls are like that.

I like to fap to dead chicks, too.

It's ok bro, at least our illness is contained.

These bitches flaunt that shit like badges of honor and it spreads like a disease, because it is a disease.

We never say a damn word about women.

It's the Liberals who keep posting threads about women, and everyone gets distracted by them.

I've never seen a single women thread that had a conservative premise.

It's because women are naturally liberal and feel oppressed by society trying to guide them towards a conservative future.

'cause Sup Forums is misogyny