What media has the best Deathstroke design?

What media has the best Deathstroke design?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Sabàto_Jr.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The original comics version(evil cap) is the best version.

I'd like this one in 2D. It's not too busy and to the point.

Shitty bossfights aside I liked the Arkham version

Rebirth suit is bae.

agreed

The Flashpoint Paradox was pretty sweet. Only thing I liked from that movie

the white arm is terrible, just god awful

Solidus Snake is Deathstroke

LOVED that design, Bourassa fucking nailed it.

It's actually ugly af desu senpai.

That sword is hella jacked

That is some clean sexiness.

Say what you will about Origins, but it had the best costumes of the Arkham franchise.

Agreed.

I really like the Tony Daniel version of Deathstroke that's been used in the past couple of years along with the first few issues of Priest's run once you strip it of the extraneous belts and pouches. Very sleek and modern, with the smooth/scale sections reversed from his classic costume being a nice touch.

This. I just noticed that its mostly a higher budget version of

> 2 eyes
U wot

What's the opinion on this one other then Liefeld.

Needs more ammo pouches and plate mail.

Does the helmet look off to anyone else? It gives him the largest chin ever.

Not gripping the sword so I imagine when he brings his arm down, he just drops it like a derp throwing a football... He clearly has prosthetic feet...

How do you gals feels about long ass ponytails?

the weird part where his missing eye is looks like it pops outward. I don't know why they couldn't just cover the eyehole with a smooth flush look.

I like my Deathstroke with some sexy navy blue. Any design that doesn't include the blue is shit.

>liking primary colors
What are you, a child?

God I fucking loved this one so much.

Not to derail the thread but Origins had so many good designs.

This.

best

His original design and his first New 52 design.

We probably can't agree on the best, but can everyone agree this abomination is the worst?

He loses the eye in that show

Nah Teen Titans cartoon is worst.

Son of batman has a pretty good design

Deathstroke's design is kinda weird. It has that thing of a lot of George Perez designs where there's a lot of elements and detail, but they don't really lock properly. I... guess it's meant to be an evil Captain America, with the scale mail and the swashbuckler boots, but there's the half mask and the orange bits that kind of clash with everything and make his costume a bit too bright. There's a blend of archaism and advanced tech, but he doesn't quite make it work, and the knightly elements of Cap's design just feel incongruous on an amoral merc. He's definitely not the worst Perez design, but he does suffer from the problem of looking a lot worse when anyone else draws him.

I don't think every design needs to be black and hyper-practical, but Deathstroke is a character where that aesthetic actually works. Take , for instance - even though Slade is a very different character from Deathstroke in many respects, the design still works. It's sleek and unencumbered, showing off his muscular physique while also implying that he doesn't need armor or gadgets to kick your ass, but he's just armored enough to show he's not immune to bullets. The color scheme is mostly black and grey, which suits a character whose personality is utilitarian and secretive. The only exception is the mask, which maintains the orange but tones it down into more of a bronze, offering a glimmer of humanity, while the right half of his face being completely dark implies his duality and duplicity. If he had Deathstroke's standard equipment, it'd be basically perfect.

It looks even more beautiful in 2d

I heard Weisman hated it, but was overruled by the co-showrunner and the art director.

Believe it or not but this is what Deathstroke looked like on Lois and Clark.

Damn right, best look Croc has had in my opinion.

Whats this from?

I don't think the eyes are leveled

Summary of everything wrong with the 90's

hmmm

He's hot. Who's the actor?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Sabàto_Jr.

Looks like Antonio Sabato Jr.

Beware the Batman