twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

L-Għodwa t-tajba.

How do you pronounce that?

youtube.com/watch?v=MHPa5YQ52RA

0:39

Qabża

How is a tongue capable of saying that so fast

That applies to every language. If you've been speaking the language since you
started talking, you'll have no problem.

Where does Maltese comes from?

>this question is becoming a meme now.

The Maltese language comes from Siculo-Arabic. I guess you could say that Maltese is a more Romance, written in Latin version of Siculo-Arabic.

Maltese is basically Tunisian with more euro influence and without French

I agree

Imbottatura

>He still didn't kill himself

dumb frog poster

dumb frogposter

animefags btfo

K.K.

Elaborate

irġiel-a. haha

Why instead of enjoying the Mediterranean you shitpost here?

Is this a polite way to tell me to fuck off?

No, I'm genuinely curious.

Well, it's cold. There's other stuff but I'll keep them to myself.

the beach can be pretty boring when you've spent your whole life living by it

Is the weather hot & sunny in march/april over Malta? I need to get a tan

The weather doesn't really start to get warmer until May I'd say. For absolute hell, try August.

Do you have a lot of sunlight? I need to get a tan everybody thinks I'm from Kosovo I'm so pale

Yes. You're coming here just for a tan? No sun in France?

youtu.be/AyPI0QHyM_A

Lol no I'm not that edgy but sun is coming later in France, there's no sun these days and I'm just trying to find some cheap sunny and hot destination

I see. There's no problem with being pale tho desu.

Mulej ħudni.

what the fuck is this trash ? Please consider shoving a hydraulic drill up your pooper

Yeah but I seriously need some sun & vitamin C now, I don't have a problem with cold weather, idk why but lack of sunlight has such a big effect on me

Well if we're talking about just sunlight, you can come at anytime of the year. Like today, clear blue sky. Just no heat.

Never mind, it is kinda cloudy today. Still doesn't change the fact that we get a lo of clear days even in winter.

Jealous of my superior music taste

Lucky you

WTF Arabs are white?! Now we have to stop Israel

Lucky and not. No clouds means no rain, and we really need rain.

stick to moeshop desu

But what about the 6 trillion goy?

You have drought problems?

what's your preparations during "GURRET L ANZA"
i didn't see the sun for 4 days now
it's gloomy af

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA

youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA

Guys this is a sad day, bae left for a few weeks in Paris and the weather is grey

Somewhat. Rain is our only natural source of water. And our ever increasing population
(460 or 470K now, don't get me started on this, I whine to much about already). affects
it. We currently have 3 reverse osmosis plants because of our lack of water resources.

I don't mind clouds unless they're "shining". I don't know how to explain it, but sometimes
the sun's light goes through the clouds and makes them shine sort of, and it gives you a fucking
headache, in fact we call it headache weather.

fumb drogposter
haha the old reddit switcharoo!
...and I'll see myself out
E: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

By the way the killer of Zaynab Ansari is getting executed today

good

Get some taste
youtube.com/watch?v=Xupu5BcWDLo

Is it too much to ask for the bougnoule to leave the hall with his shitty facebook lingo and fixation on pisslam and sandniggerhood

Is it too much to ask for the literal suicidal lifeless nobody who spent his entire days and nights on Sup Forums acting like a depressed hentai-obsessed ugly fat sandnigger to leave, not the hall, but this dunya as he is a waste of food, water and oxygen?

Nice

It's so cute when you suck each other's dicks like this.

Playing as your ancestors in CKII right now.

Is there any name for this type of sings where they clap on their chest to make that drum sound?
Also, shias seem to do it mostly, is it a shia thing?

okotta ?

it's called latmiyat
it's a religious thing shia twelvers do cuz they're subhuman and that
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=c2dJWRP-pgk

ازيكم يا كسمكم

Oh so that's what that sound I keep hearing in Arab trap. I kinda like it.

Iva

>shia twelvers do cuz they're subhuman
Idk man it seems to me that sunnis are the ones who are responsible for all the resentment against muslims in the world (Apart from USA being autistic about Iran)

Lads, there is qt filipina in my school that has been giving me signs. Should I do it?

If you like her, go for it.

no
god is watching

so what? public opinion comes and goes with international trends
im talking about culture

Listen here you fucking cock swine piece of shit you and I both know if that's your maid and you can do whatever the fuck you want to her fuck it you have her passport she can't do shit about I just woke the fuc up and up in a bad fucking mood I'm telling you I just punched a fucking mirror for no fucking reason fuck fuck fuck

My turn

Religion is just slavery under the blanket term of serving and worshipping a religious entity and the crazy part about it you can make fucking billions without even taxing that shit it's fucking crazy when you see liberals talk about taxing rich people 100% but most these motherfuckers just ignore religion because it's just a billion dollar industry that is based on inherently wrong motives except Islam because Islam gives and doesn't take Anything it just keeps on giving and if you don't like Islam well then fuck you buddy

Oh man i love this psychotic version of assman

Actually I was going to talk some shit and being really disrespectful but I'm kind of neutral about Lebanon as of late but I did hate the fuck out of Lebanon because of the dizaster / canibus battle I mean shit he's my favorite rapper still but I don't like how everyone thinks that he lost he didn't just by being there he just won the match just by existing in my opinion but maybe because I'm a die-hard fan anyway it's your turn faggot and you can insult Qatar

box of fireworks is here.

>culture that honours underdogs and self-sacrifice for a good purpose
What is wrong with Shia culture according to you?

Happy Chinese new year sandniggers

I'm not gay you fucking faggot I don't know how to take fucking compliments because the last time someone complimenting me was 35 years ago after that it was just ignoring my existence so you are kind of putting on the spot by saying that you like me Nigga I don't know how to react to this shit this is the most eccentric and bizarre situation I have ever been and it's all your fault you fake Albanian wannabe gangster

shut up noob

Aren't you the one who wanted to jerk off to my hands? I'm sure you're gay as fuck.

Same to you, I guess.

Just because we live in the continent of Asia doesn't mean that we celebrate their fucking retarded dog eating festivals you fucking idiot you should read a book your fucking moron or just bang your head with it I don't give a fuck nigga I'll take a shit in a diaper and make a baby wear it and do the two-step dance just for the fun of it faggot

But I'm chink, periodboy

Shut up bitch you're just mad cuz I'm whiter than you Muhammad

I wanted to see your hands but you're insecure about your tiny little hands and I remember you telling me something along the lines of I have a pimple between every knuckle so if you punch someone in the face right now you would pop the disgusting sebum all over it's like taking a shit at throwing it in the midst of a fist fight and you still haven't posted your shit nigga

Habibis, I have been living it up too much this Chinese New Years break and getting a wee bit tubby. How am I going to impress the Chinese girls in the office like this?

Telling the truth isn't being triggered omri

Just because I like to finger fuck myself sleep and just because I didn't clip my nails at the time and started bleeding and beginning to feel like a real woman doesn't mean I had a period it only means that I am not a sexual vanilla like your boring ass

that's like asking me what's wrong with niggers, everything

You still wanna see them?

Doesn't really matter because you have a small cock so it doesn't matter what you're going to do because if you're not packing that Whopper that bitch is going to leave you you should consider transitioning to be honest most Asian men are very feminine-looking but there's probably not enough penile tissue to invert your penis into a makeshift pussy

I really really love this iraqi

no it's just how I'm conditioned that's it I chase pussy I don't like pussy chasing me so I like asking you and spamming your shit with endless request to see your hand but now that you offered it like a nasty disgusting infected coochie I don't want it anymore you filthy slut

Uhmmm errrm

I'm just visiting bro. I am 100% Mexican and pass for a strong virile central Asian BULL. Actually some kids tried taunting me in Arabic in Indonesia once. I pass as a lot of things

AESTHETIC

Clearly not enough to give me a (you).

Oh well, your loss.

Hey you Daeshi larping faggot nigger Iraqi trash how's your moms ass hanging out there with dem penises

You shouldn't take disrespect from anyone not even yourself I hope you slapped the fuk out of these children if I were you in that situation I would have done some shit that would have me doing prison time if you shouldn't let people disrespect you young or old

All Blacks that are muslim are sunni tho

What is up, my dudes?

youtube.com/watch?v=hKp4jWoixHs

>qt
>filipina

cause shias only present a 10-13% of muslims...
and wahabism and its terrorist offsprings are sunnis