Why do dogs hate niggers, Sup Forums? Serious question...

Why do dogs hate niggers, Sup Forums? Serious question. I met many a dark skin and they all seem to really piss off dogs.

Bump for the truth

Please, i mist know

well a dogs sense of smell is extremely powderful

by simply deducing that a dogs sense of smell is its most powerful sensory instrument compared to its sense of sight and probably on par with its sense of hearing, we can postulate that niggers smell bad i guess?

They can literally smell the evil in a person. Once my golden-retriever almost bite a shitskin while i was going for a walk with him. Had to withdraw him with all my strengh. He never did that to any person before.

it was white people who domesicated wolves

our smell is ingrained in their DNA

He crossed the event horizon, which is the point where a dog will slap you, and you can't escape.

I notice that some dogs can understand english pretty well.

You can tell a dog to go home, stay, or no and most of the time if the dog isn't retarded it understands.

I see it in half of all untrained dogs I meet.

>you're a lovely wonderful doggo raised by loving white masters
>one day a man crosses your path who is the exact opposite of your loving masters. dark, smells chimpy, is unfamiliar, probably smells of murder and rape

seems reasonable

Same here

>Have an Australian Shepherd
>Loyal loving dog licks children and is just a playful dog
>Walking her one day
>Nigger comes running up
>Dog starts growling and pull and then starts barking this fierce bark
>Never heard her like this before
>I have to turn around and drag this dog away from him
>He yells out having problems with your dog haha

It took me everything I had not to let me dog go and bite his ass I wouldve punched him myself but my dog wouldve got him first and I dont want her put down. So I just yelled out no she just hates black people. He was pissed but to afraid of the dog to do anything.

is it true white people come from dogs, or at least the same genetic line

>I see it in half of all untrained dogs I meet.

How do the untrained negroes compare?

>america

Because nigs are fucking spooky. If one surprises you and you're not prepared it can freak you the fuck out. They're always shufflin around all shifty looking like a fucking black goblin, their teeth and whites of their eyes poppin out against their dark black skin, jibber jabberin in some weird nigger speak. It's very off putting

Funny enough I worked with black people too. They are not so good at listening to directions, I would think that a woman or a monkey might do just as well a job.

We get lots of africans in canada especially in warehouses and factories.

It goes like this.

"When you see blue light, push this button ok?"
"ya boss"
"why didn't you push the button when the blue light was on, you understand right?"
"Yes I understand haha, ok."
>nigro proceeds to walk away and sweep something or stares at you blankly
"Push the button holy fuck!"
"OK OK I PUSH"

And that is only if they aren't crying about racism which is non existent here.

Are you an idiot? Oh wait, never mind...

>A FUCKING LEAF

For the same reason that a dog would hate a chimp if it saw one. Strange looking, strange behaving, strange smelling, strange sounding, and possibly violent and a threat.

I'm not trying to equate black people to chimps, but that doggos are just not that smart and very reactionary, so something as "different" as a black person would understandably illicit a hostile reaction in them.

It's essentially, what the dog is used to vs. something very different. Like crossing the doggo version of the uncanny valley for humans.

Are you a paki? Oh wait, never mind...

>he's polish

dogs are extremely smart compared to other animals
unless you have nigger breeds

Sure they're smart but I'm speaking relative to humans.

Dogs are very instinctual and visual, see a cat want to chase, and you need training and conditioning to break that. People don't train/condition their dogs to be ok with the "human-like" people ("human" in this case being what they're used to, so like their white owner) so the dogs respond instinctually.

Probably something to do with their original purpose, as guards to the tribal camp. Anything not of the tribe, gets a hostile reaction.

My dog hates black people with a passion

It's interesting, I'm reading up on dogs brains here, and it says the process language and emotions the same way as humans.

Let's be frank, niggers make white people nervous, the same is likely for dogs.

its because dogs are smart, my german shepherd growls and shows teeth at every mudslime or nigger i walk by

That makes sense when you think of dogs as very social animals. And social in the sense of, society. For thousands of years now, dogs have lived with humans, so it's reasonable to assume they understand human emotions, expressions and speaking just as well as dog ones.

dogz b crazy 4 da kang, dawg

They can detect psychopathy.

i also keep his leash as long as possible so they know dont even come close to me, i fuckin hate these subhumans

What's even more interesting, when you speak to a dog in a happy tone it enduces the same response as giving them a treat.

They are also the only animal to run to humans for help and also one of the few animals to look humans in the eyes.

They literally are like little retarded people.

Because nogs are scared to death of doggos.
Only time you'll see anyone darker than milk with a dog is when they deal in illegal substances.

Not kidding, I've seen blacks dive through shrubberies to avoid walking past me and a small/medium sized pup.

Dogs gets triggered when they encounter a frightened animal. They smell it due to fear pheromones. Insecure and defensive dogs tend to get into fights a lot. Same applies to nogs I suppose.