An open letter to Sup Forums

An open letter to Sup Forums

I understand that terms like "cuck" and "cuckold" are often used in a "joking" manner here. When you use them, you probably don't do so maliciously and certainly not in a way to purposely offend or insult real life cuckolds or cuckold fetishists. You, like many, may use the words without even thinking twice about it. Sometimes it just slips, it's an easy, long since accessible insult. It's almost a habit, right? Well, even if this is the case, it doesn't make it okay.
First of all, let's start with the obvious fact that "cuck" often doesn't even make sense in most contexts in which it is used to describe something or someone. Take for example when you are hanging around with your friend and you say something along the lines of, "Why do you let your wife fuck other men? Stop being a cuck." There is nothing cucked about being in an open relationship. You mean respectful to women? secure in my masculinity? Is there really no better description you can find in your brain to use one that is not only more politically correct but also more accurate for the point you're trying to make?
To you, it may be "just a word." If so, you are fortunate. A lot more fortunate than others who have a lot of pain and suffering tied to it. Sure, it's not a big deal to everyone, but just because it doesn't affect some people doesn't mean it isn't your obligation to care about who it may and why.

Be responsible. Hold yourself accountable.

You may not be cuckphobic. But saying you are "just joking" or only saying it to people who aren't gay doesn't absolve you of blame. You may not be able to solve the issue of cuckphobia in our society. But what you can do it make sure you aren't consciously or not contributing to it.

signed
/r/cuckoldcommunity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puukkojunkkari
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvkj-jwkWDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#cucklivesmatter

BB/C
thats the best i can give you

Kys

Christ, we get it, you're gay. No one cares anymore.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puukkojunkkari
KEK

It's all fun and (you)s 'till someone says pasta

Me and my girlfriend do something similar to this. While most cucks are guys who get cheated on by their girlfriends and are too pussy to fight back despite not liking it, me and my bitch found out early on we had fantasies of her fucking other guys, so basically while we are swingers, we pretend in front of other guys that we are a cuckold couple. She is 30 and I am 27 and she likes to pick up guys from bars where college boys hang out.

One fun thing we do is that she jerks me off before the guy comes in, and while she and him are having sex, she points to my penis struggling to get hard and she tells him its because I can't get it up (so he actually doesn't know it's only because I just came)

Another fun thing is after he has cum in her pussy we do this thing where I have a "ruined orgasm". I fuck her afterwards but I have to wear a condom, also I cannot cum while in her pussy, so I then pull out right before I cum, and even then I can't stroke my dick, I just gotta let it cum on its own, shit is so fucking hot, we only get to do this stuff maybe at most once or twice a month

Nice bait OP, but you're gonna have to try harder than that to earn your (you)'s

That thumbnail sums up Reddit pretty well m8.

If you are a cuck, then you are less than human and should be ground up into meat to feed livestock.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Are there female cuckolds?

Hillary.

It's a double standard that Sup Forums doesn't call her out for it.

There is, it was one of my ex fetish.

Your entire community should be lined up and shot for being degenerate pieces of human filth.

Neck yourself, faggot.

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvkj-jwkWDg

One of these days you will insult an alpha cuck and you will regret it.

B A I T

>Alpha
>Cuck

?

weak bait pasta, but for the record yes, we want to offend you, you stupid fucking worthless cuck.

Signed
random Sup Forums shitposter

>You may not be cuckphobic. But saying you are "just joking" or only saying it to people who aren't gay doesn't absolve you of blame. You may not be able to solve the issue of cuckphobia in our society. But what you can do it make sure you aren't consciously or not contributing to it.

>made me kek

Go watch your wife's son while she gets plowed out by your neighbors dick you fucking cuck.

These cucks are the Hillary voters folks.

fuck off back to cuckchan you disgusting cuck

We do occasionally it's just not very interesting because everyone knows she's a dyke in a political marriage

this situation is too fucking funny to be true.

pol cucked /r/cuckunity and they try to get uncucked now.

what are they gonna do, let us fuck their wifes?
they want to get uncucked through getting cucked?

is this rl, can someone verify?

>One of these days you will insult an alpha cuck and you will regret it.

yeah, if his wife is ugly.

Its real m8.

These cuck want to show us we're wrong by letting us impregnate their wives

real life cuckold fetishist reporting in

its just a word

>alpha cuck

Show me an "alpha" cuck and I'll show you rocking horse shit

>cuckphobic
*pffffhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If they don't fuck your wife, they win

Ignore him. -_-

You don't know whom you are dealing with. They are few, but they are feared and respected. You won't believe how many niggers fucked their wives. Their names are spoken quietly, because a legend says that if they hear someone call them by their names, the one you mentioned will immediately come and make the man who mentioned his fuck his wife

You deserve to be made fun of, cuck

Both "cuckold" in its traditional use and the newly trending "cuck" originate from the Cuckoo bird.

The bird empties eggs out of other birds nests, leaving them to die, and then lays its own eggs in place so that the original birds will hatch and rear the baby cuckoo.

We use the term "cuck" to imply someone who actively works against their own interests, this is actually a much more fitting description than attributing it solely to a depraved sexual fetish.

The word doesn't belong to your community, just like the word gay, its free to evolve and gain new meaning.

In any case I thought humiliation was your kink? Shouldn't you get off on us cucking you by taking the word from you and using it for our own sleazy desires?

nice journal m8 now fuck off cuck

>meet girl in college
>seems normal and pretty cool
>says she's a virgin
>marry girl
>proves she's a virgin on our wedding night
>enjoy wedded bliss for a while
>one day tells me she has to confess something
>tells me she's into cucking
>specifically, cuckquean stuff
>wants to watch me have unprotected sex with other women
>but she picks out the women
>she only picks Asian women
>ask her why one night
>"I like watching you breed hapas into those yellow bitches"
>my wife is an interracial cuckold

I don't know how to feel about this.

>"I like watching you breed hapas into those yellow bitches"
stop larping faggot

No larp. You'd be amazed at what some people do behind closed doors.

>You'd be amazed at what some people do behind closed doors
coming up with erotica on Sup Forums while jerking off isn't amazing

Haven't you got a bull to prep?

You mean,
If you fuck their wife, they win.
-Justin Trudeau

>i'm faking to be a cuck this is why i like to see my girl gets fucked
>so funny we tricked the normies
John you are genius

Is there actually a /r/cuckoldcommunity?

yeah there really is and they have the logo op posted.

but I dont think its a real post from them.

Who cares ? Don't speak of it, and maybe they'll die their natural way

What really horrible about this pasta is that there's actually real people who seriously think and say those insane things with straight face.

>You, like many, may use the words without even thinking twice about it. Sometimes it just slips, it's an easy, long since accessible insult. It's almost a habit, right? Well, even if this is the case, it doesn't make it okay.
This is where you mistaken. You are not just a cuck beacuse you may physically and mentally weak or having a low sexual energy. It's beacuse you are give up. Are be a broken human being but instead looking for help with this act you openly say "I give up".
You give up masculanity. You give up the traditional roles of and ideal men. But you want respect? Why cuck? You do nothing that you own my or other people respect. You don't stand up for yourself. You just lay in a ground gnu with a broken leg and you wonder why hyenas come up. Beacus eyou give up. And yu enjoy it while others are still fight in life. And you want respect. You are not going to get. Beacuse you are a cuck. And you going to do nothing about it. Beacuse you are a cuck. You desrve every mental and physical hurt you get in life and you going to die beacuse of it. Beacuse you are a cuck. And you give up.

I can tell this isn't b8, because this is how redditors actually talk

I am holding myself accountable. Cuck is supposed to be a derogatory word and whatever you feel when someone says it, that is exactly what I intend. In the name of respecting women, you abuse the whole concept of marriage and also the woman you are engaging this with. You could have chosen to be something different but you chose to be a cuck. Own it and maybe then it will be easier for you.

I'll say whatever the fuck I damn well please. Don't tell me what to do, and no, I'm not "just joking" when I say that you, as well as the rest of your community, are most certainly, without a shadow of doubt, cucked nigger loving faggots. Sage this shit.

When I call someone a cuck I intend for the word to carry as much malice, disgust, and spite as it can.

Well memed though OP.