Why does superman want that lois pucci so bad? She is a good looking woman, I'll give her that, but she is VERY bland...

Why does superman want that lois pucci so bad? She is a good looking woman, I'll give her that, but she is VERY bland. I could not write three whole sentences about her (not detailing her looks, but personality)

Because Golden Age secret identity shenanigans.

>not wanting a headstrong bullying bitch to step on your dick

shit taste OP

1. former status quo
2. he admires her spirit (and who wouldn´t given that she´s a mortal that goes live reporting on every major DC universe disaster all the time)
3. They are co-workers. its pretty normal to meet your co-workrs through your job (though its very stupid to actually date them)
4. He probably feels that she makes him feel human in his sparetime or some shit

That being said, i´ve always felt that the romance between SM and WW would work out more fluently

She's assertive, charismatic and selfless.

Strong men want strong women. Lois is about as strong and assertive a woman as it gets. And not in the modern faux "girl power" sensibilities. We're talking real woman.

Lois' father was a milita and always wanted a son. So Lois always tried to tried to make up for that and do him proud by being better than all the boys around her. Because of that she has major insecurity issues. So she's a bully who also tends to see most of Clark's traits as weakness, but underneath she's a big softy who just wants to be accepted and wanted..

>Why doesn't he like the characters I want him to like?

Shipfags are cancer.

Lois was one of the first tsunderes. This is major shit.

Fucking A

Every answer just makes is clearer, that lois has no character

>>bully
>>selfless
>>strong

these are not in any way characteristics, that a person has, therefore it is 2 dimensional

>its pretty normal to meet your coworkers through your job

found the Lanafag

Indeed, friend. Lois is truly best girl.

Look at this weak ass. Can't handle a real woman, user?

so superman basically wants a domina with no personality? naughty naughty

Because she was the first attractive woman in the first place he decided to get a job in his new city.

I think Kryptonians fixate a little.

Read some Lois Lane comics.
She has bigger balls than you.

>She has bigger balls than you.

>Sup Forums, where your waifu having bigger balls than you is a good thing.

I imagine the strongest man on the planet would want a woman who isn't afraid of him and doesn't put up wth his BS. Realistically, all "strong" men should want a woman like Lois. Not some domestic trophy wife.

And when those big old balls are slapping that strong man on the ass when "she's" going to town on him, I bet it's a real comfort.

tfw no Lois mommy gf to soothe your super autism

>Not some domestic trophy wife.

You guys sure like putting people in boxes. What exactly is a domestic trophy wife? Is she the kind that stays home and raises your children?

>appropriating mommy culture

user pls, check your privilege

Lois is great and all, but I would rather have a Greek goddess succ on me over an average human any day

being bullied is much better than loving submission, I'm sorry you're a pleb

>laying on your back while she sucks your cock and every 20 seconds she punches you in the gut.

Low test beta.

Yes. And looks pretty. None of those words are very hard to understand.

>Reading Lois Stalks Superman and Tries to Trick Him Into Marriage and He Trolls the Shit Out of Her
>For three hundred issues

Don't get me wrong it's entertaining but if you want to actually make people like Lois Lane as a character it usually has the opposite effect.

>A scientist has made me into a Black Woman to understand the daily struggles of the Negro people. NOW MARRY ME SUPERMAN! MARRY ME OR YOU'RE A GIANT RACIST!

Also her sister is a giant fucking cunt. You guys think the way Lois treats Clark in these panels is bad, wait till you see the shit Lucy Lane does to Jimmy Olsen on a daily basis. Turbocunt doesn't cover it.

Lois is someone Clark admires, and Clark is the actual character, not Superman

She's feisty, doesn't take any shit, smart, and active in a way that really contrasts the leisurely wholesome upbringing he had, so she keeps his interest. Excitement in a "Life with Lois is so interesting" way and not excited in a "Diana wants to fight a hydra, I guess I'll tie it's heads in a knots" kind of way

The problem is the only live action Lois that really captures this well is the animated one, so most people don't really get her appeal

>Yes. And looks pretty. None of those words are very hard to understand.

So you got a problem with women who get married and devote themselves to raising a family. Yeah. All sorts of strong men have problems with that.

Jesus. You've gotten it so bass ackwards you've gone all the way around back to the beginning.

There is a multiverse of supper pussy that wants the SuperD.

>Low test beta.

True alphas get upset about who some comic book guy is boning. That's why all wolves died off due to terminal pussy 5,000,000 years ago.

>Superman is about someone trying their best to save the world, one day at a time. And it’s about that person’s love for that one whose intellect and emotion and sheer bloody humanity completes him. It’s about Superman, and it’s about Lois and Clark. And that’s all there is. That is the spine. That must be protected, to the death, not lost in a cannonade succession of continuing stories. That’s what, in the continuing rush to top the last plotline, I see getting lost.

–Warren Ellis

>the only live action lois....is the animated one
HMMM

Tsundere.

Simple like that.

>Gets offended they're called weak for not liking Lois.
>W-well comics aren't for real men!
>That'll show 'em!

Superhuman being pairing is boring. That's why BruceXDiana and LoisXClark work so much better.

>calls people beta over comic books, gets mad when it gets thrown back in his face

Yeah yeah.

Because he loves her. Superman probably could have just about anyone but choosing Lois makes him the realest of niggas and that's why we love him.

>BruceXDiana

nope

That's the only Batman pairing that works.

Don't matter, it's shit for Diana. She needs Steve.

Bruce can die alone.

>BruceXClark is best

You know for the longest time Jimmy Olseon was the person people were supposed to identify with in the Superman comics? People couldn't imagine being a larger than life figure, so they needed some dude they could pretend to be.

That was pretty god damned stupid, wasn't it? Now it's that superfolks gotta have a regular old dinky human to "keep them grounded". Like as if the second Superman goes three weeks straight without being close to a regular ass human he'll forget people need oxygen to live and start murdering people.

>She needs Steve.

To "keep her grounded", amirite?

lol

Fuck Steve. Let her date the Martian Manhunter or some other non human.

It's mostly just flirting, so I don't have a problem with it.
I kinda agree. Batman works best when not in an actual relationship.

>It's shit for Diana
Steve is shit for Diana. Bruce is literally a one of the "greek gods" of the Justice League, one of the few who make a good pairing with Diana, but she doesn't make a good match with the others.

No because he's best boy. Who said anything about grounded?

I can't comprehend why you would think Bruce is a good match for anyone. He's disgusting.

Warren Ellis is a fucking hack.

>She is a good looking woman, I'll give her that, but she is VERY bland. I could not write three whole sentences about her
This motherfucker doesn't know SHIT about Lois Lane.

Son, Lois is one of the greatest women in superhero comics. She's smart, opinionated, funny, has a ton of snark and with a ton of moxie - annoying even, but in all the right ways. People have this idea of Lois as the eternal damsel in distress? Fuck no, Lois is a fucking badass. This is a woman who will stop at NOTHING to get the story that she wants. Infiltration, putting herself in harm's way, anything, just to get information for a story or an interview. You know all those tough reporters who do shit like infiltrate gangs and shit? That's Lois Lane. On TOP of that, that bitch has military training. See, her dad's general Sam Lane, and that man made sure his daughter could shoot an assault rifle, goddammit. This is a woman who's absolutely capable of taking care of herself. Robots terrorizing the city? Lois would totally pick up a gun in the near vicinity, if there was one, to fight back.

And yet despite all of that, Lois is compassionate and overall, a very nice and good human being who does what she does to do the right thing.

No, fuck Steve. She needs Billy.

Why don't you start by telling us why Batman is disgusting?

>one of the few who make a good pairing with Diana

I find that batfags think Bruce is a good pairing for anyone in universe with a pair of tits.

Have you ever considered the woman's side of that relationship? He'd keep his distance the whole time, break up with you the very second some bad guy made him think he was slipping, and generally treat you like an unecessary distraction even if you can pick him up and throw him through his entire house.

You know what's bad for a relationship? When your boyfriend has a box in his basement containing his best hope for killing you.

>Son, Lois is one of the greatest women in superhero comics. Let's go down the Mary Sue list of...

Wowsers. she does sound pretty amazing. She *does* deserve to date superjesus.

Billy need Courtney pleb

He is unlikable and completely unwilling to devote himself to another person. It doesn't make sense to ship him with anyone.

You're an idiot.

It's funny, because Lois certainly isn't a Mary Sue, considering lots of people in-universe justifiably think she's kind of annoying or fierce, but in a good way.

Wait, you mean women don't like being in a relationship with an emotional cripple? No way.

>You're an idiot.

Hey, get mad and stomp your feet all you want. Not everyone has emotions for your waifu. You're just going to have to deal.

>I have never read or watched anything with a well-written Lois in it, ever
Read All Star Superman, watch S:TAS and Smallville. There's your Lois Lane.

>Read and watch things you've already watched.

Welp. Still think she's just another female character and there's nothing special about her.

You're not very good at dealing, are you? We've travelled through denial and anger. This last post? That was bargaining. Now if you'll just go ahead and feel sad and then fuck off we'll be done here.

Literally the only reason their romance didn't move forward was the reboot of the series. BruceXDiana was great before he was time travelled to the past.

because hes gay, you idiot.

all superheroes are gay.

>romance between SM and WW would work out more fluently
That is even more bland than him with Lois.

>BruceXDiana was great before he was time travelled to the past.

Do you honestly think Batman is capable of having a real relationship? Seriously?

If you want to ship WW with a Batman it should be Dick

What's a real relationship amongst people who deal with world crisis and live double lives?

Just because the status quo is different doesn't make the emotional investment in a serious relationship different for superheroes.

If you just want them to fuck then say that, but Bruce is not relationship material. It's a shitty situation to put his partner in.

I can see this. The problem with most batships is Batman. At a certain point in any relationship with a woman he'll start to think "she's going to die and leave me all alone" and after he's through *not* crying, he'll come up with some retarded reason to break up. Like "I'm losing my edge."

And that's the end of that ship. It sinks quietly into the sea of failure.

>What's a real relationship amongst people who deal with world crisis

They may be super, but they're still people. Relationships work the same for them as for anyone else. If you're not letting the other person in, you're pushing them out the door.

Remember that time Lois was a huge bitch to Clark because he didn't save her dad? He'd fly her to exotic new planets for some one on one relationship time and she'd spit in his face? No matter what he tried she shut him out?

I haven't been a huge fan of this ship since then. So, ten years or so? She's perfectly capable of treating him like shit should he ever fail in any way. That's Lois. She's just fucking judgemental, you know? Frigging Superman can't even live up to her demands.

That's the thing, they don't push each other away. They don't have to lie. He knows that she the Amazon and she knows he's Batman.

Nah the problem is the status quo, no Batman. You either do something stupid like Sue and Reed breaking up just to go back together or you put two characters together just so they can break up afterwards.

Also nothing's worse than breaking a long lasting relationship just to rock the status quo. Like the writter literally can't think of something to happen in the character's personal life.

I think that just called being a good wife user

Why do you want Bruce in a relationship at all if you want him to be written out of character in it? He will not give anyone the love they deserve because that is who he is. He will push them away eventually. That's the guy.

>Bruce
>having sex

Gross. Bruce is not for sexual. Flirting and platonic relationships are okay, but anything else is just.... ugh.

Relationships with other people is what make characters relatable. A solid love interest and a motherly character are the only things that Batman is missing.

Batman being miserable and alone is the ultimate status quo. Batman having a girlfriend is like your father fucking some random hoe. Is fucking gross.

Batman should remain alone and at most only show feelings of caring for females. Like feeling pity for people like Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. But that's it.

>Relationships with other people is what make characters relatable.

Batman already has his sons and youngsters.

Batman is the father and teacher type, not the boyfriend or husband type.

Bruce is not relatable. Again, why do you want him to be written out of character?

Because he is Clark Kent and has a really dweebish inner farm boy personality where he crushes on the popular girl at school
and inside Lois is actually really headstrong and caring. Shes the type that tries to change the system from the inside, and in comics she doesnt let herself die in it.
Also, shes one of a few humans that could handle Superman.

Wasn't that when it was Parasite shapeshifted as Lois for reasons? I think it happened in the early 2000's.

Indeed. Superbat is the only good trinity ship.

You're contradicting yourself. Batman ends a happy patriarch of the Batfamily, replacing Alfred in his duties.

Aren't you that autist that waged a one man war on Catwoman a few months back? I must say I'm impressed; that thread was up for almost a week. How's life with shit taste treating you?

Because the plot demands it

But he's alone. That's the important part. There's no wifey.

That's not alone and certainly not miserable. It's being single.

A wise man once said, "if you ever fall for a woman, make sure she's got balls"

Fuck you, don't you go quoting videogames in here.

This. Women with literal or figurative balls are patrician.

>Relationships with other people is what make characters relatable
Does it really have to be romantic in order for you to relate with them though?

And like Alfred, he's going to die a bachelor.

I think the fact she also tries to whistleblow and keep journalism honest also appeals to his senses of truth and justice and shit

Dude you got a few of my posts in there with OP and possibly a third person.

No, but it's one of the few plotlines that wasn't properly done.

I've yet to see a writer write SM/WW well. It's either bland as hell or an epilogue so they don't have to do any work.

Yeah, yeah. I'm not a huge fan of your waifu so I'm brain damaged. lol. I think Catwoman is awesome though. She'll be better off giving up on Bruce though.

He's never going to settle down.