Wtf I hate whitey now

Wtf I hate whitey now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw&list=LL_tSE_FJFwUuIKtmdIigAJA&index=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a picture in a book, so it can be maximum a few hundreds year old, not enough to have a significant evolutionary effect, but WE WUZ KANGS never really cared about science

you have the one where the niggers are eating a bunch of fully charred burned meat because they think it'll increase their melanin powers?

Looks like Joe Rogan

at least we're not niggers.

Blacks are the only true homo sapiens on the planet, inherently inferior in every regard but survival. Monkeys belong in a zoo

>They are mutants

Yes, it's called evolution,

Why do afro-americans so much less confidence? They are like the race euquivalent of manlets who are overcompensating wearing leisure suits and platform shows.

>blacks brag about how pure africans are
>unchanged all these thousands of years
>whites are mutants

So they are bragging that they are still violent, stupid cavemen and whites have evolved far beyond that? Kek, can't make this shit up.

*smacks lips*
ayo hol up cuh

Someone should tell them that nobody really lived in caves but they just went in there for religious reasons and to paint.

According to the official mainstream story.

Whites had agriculture grooming construction and animal husbandry before the blacks had even evolved.

I like to wonder what these people must look like IRL.

Superstitious, abrasive, illiterate, and black. Quite the package.

I have a video of blacks eating mosquito cakes, does that count?

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw&list=LL_tSE_FJFwUuIKtmdIigAJA&index=1

Really makes you think

Those flies are actually pretty good sources of protein. Anyway, those aren't the black power retards, they're just simple Africans.

>Have [sic] The [sic] Audacity [sic] To [sic] Say [sic] "WE" Evolved [sic] From [sic] Monkeys? [sic]
no, we're claiming you're still monkeys

Isn't that the guy shrek is based on

> those aren't the black power retards, they're just simple Africans.

I know, that was in response to the other user. Ironically (in my experience) blacks from Africa are actually way cooler than the ones who grow up here.

This guy is a regular at work. He always buys a breakfast box and two bottles of coke.

/thread

>Melatonin (melanin)

Quite, the hormone the brain produces to make us sleepy is the same as skin pigmentation.

This Muhammed is fucking retarded.

Ladies and gentlemen, the KANG himself

a black guy i went to middle school with posted this on FB. begging for death

Most people are Rh+, there's like 30+ different blood group systems, ABO is the main major one.

WE WUZ CLEAN SMELLIN NIGGAZ N SHIT

>energy from Ra
Top kek

Dude what. Is rh+ the + and - in blood type?

>white people evolved from beasts
>black people are still beasts

hok

We need researchers to determine the correlation between emojies and melanin kang powers

Whites more often than not have the RH antigen so idkwtf this person is talking about.

Also RHneg or null is considered "golden blood" due to its universal compatibility so it's actually the most valuable blood a human can have. It wasn't discovered until the 60's.

Fun fact: mystics say RH- blood types are from an alien race or maybe nephilim.

Yes.

Antigens or lack thereof.

>could give a fuck less

So he cares that Trump becomes president. Thank him for his support.

It's fumy as the woman is a Moor getting washed by a slave.

my mom has rh something but I have AB+ why is this

I'm not sure if that table is up to date, Asians tend to have higher percentage of B+ blood.

Do they really think that just because Trump becomes president the country will revert back to 1800 overnight? Blacks shipped off to Africa, public lynchings etc?

How stupid can you be? They act like every white person is primed and ready to jump on them when they started that shit first off with BLM and the riots anyway. They are the violent ones not us!

>Europeans are mutants

And you're still a nigger aka the most useless population on this fucking planet. Literally 0% contribution to this world's history.

If you're mom is Rh- and you're dad is Rh+, and I'm assuming you are AB+ (i.e. Rh+). That's normal. But if your mom has another kid, she's developed anti-Rh antibodies because of your dad, basically that means if your mom has another kid, her body will try to destroy the fetus because it's foreign. It can be treated nowadays.

If you're mom is Rh+, then you'll be Rh+.

>rh something

Your blood is AB Rhesus positive.

It's just a naming convention named after the Rhesus macaque monkeys they studied the blood of. That's all. Lack of antigens in the erythrocytes is rhesus minus, antigens in the erythrocytes is rhesus positive.

White people are X-Men.

Think about it. Blacks are like the scared, racist humans in X-Men comics, afraid of homosuperior.

>WE WUZ KANGZ
Ahh GTFO with this retarded nonsense.

I think we're all a little bit homosuperior :^)

The majority of humans have O type blood. And yes, the chart depicts Asians as having mostly B type (after O).

lmao who's saying niggers evolved from monkeys??? they clearly haven't evolved at all

Can we got more black history we didn't learn at school?

WE

Don't insult the apes man, they're pretty smart.

Sorry, the chart does not depict mostly B for Asians. This was a study from Oklahoma so yeah, not a lot of Asians to pull from.

But yes, in general, after O, Asians are mostly B.

IT'S all true white boys.

Did you know that my ancestors were KINGS TOO? The gods descended to Africa and Mini Africa and became basketball americans we know today. Too bad the white devil pushed them all out of Mini Africa but in Africa we prevailed.
t. One of The Last KINGS in LITHUANIA (Mini Africa)

WUZ

alright this is getting spoopy now

I just asked my mom and her bloodtype is O, I also know for a fact that my dad was AB

how can I be AB too?

We evolved from monkeys, they are still at the monkey stage
>inb4 slav

AND STILL ARE KINGS

>her body will try to destroy the fetus because it's foreign

This is why people who are thinking of procreating should have blood tests. Everyone used to get them prior to marriage, but of course, that fell out of style.

This is what Christian religions were good for, not only did they offer "marriage classes" they also made people aware of medical isues like this so they would have healthy babies. Now, we have rampant degeneracy and mutant children.

>european kings
>lived in castles
>ruled beautiful green lands, hills and forests

>african kings
>live in huts
>rule a football fields worth of desert

Actually this is our ancestors fucking stupid fucking niggers, and every last one of their skulls found have been Caucasian nearly completely Nordid. This stupid fucking niggercentric "DEMS WITE PEEPOL BEZ DUMB NEEANDERTHALS MAYNE" deception and misconception must fucking end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon

There was at least one black samurai in history. I don't see why blacks can't take moments like that and be proud of it but no, they gotta make everything black.

Nobody talks about the Caucasian mummies in northern China's pyramids. It's like everyone wants to bury white history.

Mirrin the chin

Start rooting through photos of your mom before she was married. See if you look like any of her old boyfriends.

WE WUZ CHINESE N SHIEEET

You're adopted. Or your real daddy is the plumber.

Hahahaha a Portuguese hero.
We wuz kangs n mohameds

No but there were white people that lived in China and played a part of it's history. But bring it up and it's white washing or some shit.

At least we aren't trying to steal Chinese history and culture.

>Yasuke was a black (African, or of African origin) samurai of the Japanese hegemon and warlord Oda Nobunaga between 1581 and 1582.

Nigger hamsters of rationalisation work twice as hard.

lol
I've only had to deal with one nigger in my life (a friend of a friend) but I remember him as the embodiment of the inferiority complex.
jesus christ, pathetic.

People should have blood tests regardless, at least know what your blood type is and know if you have any rare antigens/blood types.

But it even extends further than just blood groups, there's a lot of genetic defects present in people who don't even realise they have them, and when they get a kid, the kid gets the dominant alleles and basically it's fucked.

Also yeah you're right, I don't have the exact source with me but I have these figures from Aus and US.

WE WUZ HOLY ROMAN EMPERORS N SHIET

I'm aware bro, just trollin

Woah, it's almost like Asians have the same percentage too!

If Abbos and Africans are the only ones lacking it, then it really shows something.

this can't be happening

"my wife's son" and other cuck memes always used to be my favorites

and now it's been revealed that I'm a cuckspawn myself

fuck fuck fuck

at least we evolved past being monkeys you uppity nigger

yeah the ignorance is just absolutely mind numbing. it's hard to imagine the mental retardation necessary to think that chimping harder than ever is the way to stop being seen as a chimp

At least you had a father figure. My dad was an old hippy cowboy who knocked up my mom and aunt with me and my cousin/sister. He married my aunt and bailed on my life.

I was raised by my grandma and grandpa. It was not a traditional home life.

Either you're adopted, or there's something wrong what you and your parents are telling you. Are you sure your mom is O, dad is AB, and you are AB?

Mutations happen often user, relax. Punet squares aren't always correct

That being said, if you're super fucking paranoid about this get your parents together and tell them your findings. Should make for an interesting talk

Looks like a slav to me

Nice.

I didn't, my mom divorced him when I was like 2 y/o

Did you have a stroke typing that

>there's a lot of genetic defects present in people who don't even realise they have them

Precisely. I carry the gene for a particularly strong strain of scarlet fever. I decided not to have children so the gene dies with me, but if I had decided to spawn, that child would have passed the gene along to their offspring (it skips a generation). I almost died at age 7 from it. Freaky shit.

Yes, those charts are more realistic.

So when you say your dad was AB, are you talking about your biological father or no?

looks like Ron Paul

Probably Jay Leno's ancestor

of course, we recently started talking again and blood types came up in our conversation by chance so I learned that he's AB

also I think this user is probably right and it's a mutation cause I have a mole on the exact same spot that my father does

>I carry the gene for a particularly strong strain of scarlet fever
What do you mean exactly? Isn't scarlet fever a bacterial infection? How does it relate to the genes?

This is where genetic manipulation comes in. I'm so on the fence about it because I hate the idea of "designer babies" but using it to get rid of heart disease and other hereditary diseases would be great.

why do i have the shittiest genes compared with my older brother? i have moderate psoriasis (auto-immune disease which effects the skin) and also i used to have really bad asthma. My brother is clean and has had no health problems.

1. how about readng the caption?
2. there really weren't any camera's around 100.000 BC

We wuz Neanderthal pinko caveman....

For a year?

No, they're not the same. Melatonin, chemically, is N-acetyl-5-methoxy tryptamine. Tryptamine is an amino acid that forms the basis for a number of psychoactive molecules, notably dimethyltryptamine (DMT) from phalaris. Melanin is a polymer of partially oxidised tyrosine.

I guess the "mela" part of both words has something to do with "dark", but I can't find any etymological support for that. The "tonin" ending is common to the names of a number of regulatory hormones; for example calcitonin regulates blood calcium levels.

I have no issue with your last sentence.

Not sure, user. I've been told by doctors over the years whenever they look at my medical chart that the scarlet fever I had can be genetically passed on. Usual cases of scarlet fever last a few weeks, a month at most. I was in bed for three months.

I am also not allowed to donate blood.