Logan's Run

Logan's Run

nice feet
would succ and licc/10

Freak

I saw that when I was little and it blew my mind

Hey guys nice foot thread.

I jerked off to this and Beastmaster's Tanya Roberts tit scene constantly when I was 12. TBS was good for preteen jerks and James Bond marathons.

FISH, PLANKTON, SEA GREENS AND PROTEIN FROM THE SEA. FRESH AS HARVEST DAY.

Freak

Are they going to remake this ever? Everything gets remade at least twice these days.

I'm pretty sure there was a remake in the works that basically entered development hell and it never left. Some hack director like Bryan Singer was involved or something.

what the fuck

damn is that the costume for the movie?

Why is this movie so unavailable? I've never seen it. Only parodies.

man she is so scrum-diddley-umptous

It turns up on Turner Classic every now and again.

Ohhhh Jenny Agutter, nice one OP.

I saw Beastmaster in theatre and jerked off to VHS tapes with her.

Box was a crazy nigga.
I read the book before I saw the movie.
Also watched the t.v. show.
Current interests in re-making or re-booting it have been described as "a Trilogy:" an d"more like hunger games" This does not make me happy.

They already did.
It was a Michael Bay movie and they renamed the title to 'The Island'.
It wasn't too bad actually.

Great character design or greatest character design?

The Island was a remake of Parts: The Clonus Horror.

You keep telling yourself that buddy.

I thought this movie was some kind of classic before I watched it. Don't know how the hell I got that impression. I guess I thought cult favorites were supposed to be good.

Anyway what the fuck was Logan doing half the movie? I never knew which side he was working for. He kept going back and forth.

i recently watched this and really enjoyed it. the chicks were hot as fuck nice tits man

HNNNG

Jenny Agutter is god tier

2/10, apply yourself.

logan's run was a really stupid movie that was saved by top tier waifu casting. what a perfect shape, jesus i would still wreck her to this day

I wonder how my Grandmother managed. The old vacuum cleaners were xbox huge... jesus.

I just watched American Werewolf in London last night, Jenny Agutter plays a nurse in it, and she shows tits and ass.

i love the 70s