ITT: redpilled kino-"""villains""" who did nothing wrong

ITT: redpilled kino-"""villains""" who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXKOHhSz8-U
youtube.com/watch?v=KuqQMoU436o
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this here post

Reminder he was Kurdish.

Source.

And for those who don't know, red pilled means you hate minorities and women.

Well yes, there is a lot to hate about both of those things.

-His parents were twins.
-His grandparent were first cousins.
-Terrible upbringing. His mother spoiled him rotten, his fake father neglected him. Only his dwarf uncle bothered to discipline him.

He was doomed from the beginning.

A movie about the Punisher, I don't remember which one. The one that doesn't have Travolta

Most of the Christians had to sell out in some way, including our main character who had to preach some kind of vague humanism to get his people to defend Jerusalem. Only Saladin gets to truly cling to his ideals and still get portrayed as an admirable person.

What did Ridley mean by this?

I can't find it on youtube looking up Dredd punch. Damn.

does white people always root for white "protagonist" in this kind of movie? i watch 300 (2014) recently and i root for the persian

Like said, it's from one of the Punisher movies, I can't remember which either.

Edward Norton in AHX had every right to defend his property

It's all a joke. Saladin enslaved everyone that couldn't afford ransom. Not that noble, but some compensation was in order. Arabs hate him as he proved that they are pathetic sandniggers that can't defend their own lands without Kurds or Turks.

Doesn't look like the ones with Dolph Lundgren or Tom Jane, so I'm guessing it's Punisher: Warzone.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXKOHhSz8-U

Yep: youtube.com/watch?v=KuqQMoU436o

This was the one, yeah. Holy fucking shit I forgot how funny that scene was. What the fuck is that lmao

Saladin was an Arabised Kurd from Tikrit, his family was ethnically Kurdish but he spoke Arabic and lived in Arab culture his whole life

And the way he treated the crusaders was a million times better than how the crusaders treated people, they butchered everyone when they took the city.

War Zone might be the most criminally underrated of all capeshit.

how does that justify torturing and killing prostitutes. I mean if he wanted to fuck prostitutes big deal. But shooting them with a crossbow for what purpose?

No ones saying that he's not a mentally fucked up psycho, they're just saying that it's his parents fault he's a mentally fucked up psycho

Like Elliot Rodger

It's the middle ages faggot
If we were alive back then I would have killed you for fun

Fuckin retards,this just proves how young you shit posters are,movie is only about 10 years old.
Probably the only comic book movie that is true to the source material.
Also,fuck you.

>Ask where a film webm comes from
>Get called a shitposter
Meanwhile you freak the fuck out. Lol loser.

It's the second of third Punisher movie. Shut the fuck up autist

Is Snape the “Hitler” of the Harry Potter franchise? Like how everyone thinks he's the bad guy but he turns out to be right all along

what
not even a """villian"""
he was portrayed positively

he just keeps getting better

Saladin didn't want war. It's obvious in the movie that he is only going to war because it can't be avoided. The end result with or without him is the Muslims attacking Jerusalem. It's established they will not rest until they wage war against the Christians again. What he brought to the table was that he was able to contain the fire for the most part. He controlled the Arabs to the best of his abilities and fought the war honorably. Without him everyone would have been slaughtered and the Arabs would have used vengeance as an excuse.

Orlando Bloom was able to have some success against the invasion, which made everything work out. Saladin couldn't have just let the Christians walk away. The Arabs would have revolted against him if he didn't honor their vengeance. What Orlando Bloom's character did was he made it tough for the Muslims to take Jerusalem. This made Saladin be able to make terms with the Christians and let them walk. In the end Saladin looks good and "merciful" (which he was anyway) but not weak either.

>And the way he treated the crusaders was a million times better than how the crusaders treated people
Objectively false. Look up the Battle of Hattin, for starters.

Both sides committed, more or less, the same amount of atrocious war crimes.

No get back to Sup Forums, kiddo.

I didn't know I was redpilled

obligatory

lol, fucking cuck

Punisher War Zone it sucks

No it's literally fucking terrible and you posted fucking proof.

True to the source material? Because they got the colors right from some of the lesser MAX comics and did some okay violence? Everything else is shit. The acting is shit. All the "cool" things are actually shit, like the dinner scene, house scene, parkour scene, and the grenade at the end. It's all so fucking dumb, such shitty action.

It also kind of follows the comics but then gays it up really hard. Like in the opening sequence where he kills everyone at a birthday party. That's from the comic, but there is no stupid shit where he jumps onto the dining table then swings from a chandelier.

Instead he has a cool plan, murders the old fucker, and when everyone else tries to run they run right into an ambush where he machine guns them all to death.

Punisher 1-60 on the MAX line was a very realistic take on the Punisher and it was amazing. This movie is shit.

When he was on the show there was no such thing as 'good vs. bad'

He doesn't qualify as a villain because he wasn't one. Unless you want to retroactively give him that title.. seeing as how that concept was flushed down the toilet by D&D

Punisher Warzone.
if you don't know the actor in that webm and don't know how to use imdb, you should just go fucking kill yourself.

well in the long run he destroyed the middle-east

The christians are the bad guys though.

Lannister cruelty has to be genetic. For the family to get their position and then maintain it for centuries means that they had to be ruthless and didn't fuck around with their enemies. Tywin, Cersei, and Joffrey are clear examples, but Tyrion and Jaime have a little bit of it as well.

Then why Tytos Lannister, Tywin's father, was such a pussy? People literally mocked him at his face and he never did anything.

Genetic doesn't mean everyone has it.

Yes, unlike the kurdish of today, he fought to liverate the holy land from crusaders. Contemporary kurds are cucks who work for the US and the israelis imperialists who turned the Middle East into a wasteland.

Not everyone is like that you fucking mongoloid. Look at Kevan or Gerion or the other Lannister uncles, Tommen and Myrcella are probably fine too but they're too young in the books to make a solid conclusion. Not everyone in the Lannister gene pool is a vicious psycho, just some of them.

>According to later interviews, the screenwriter was preparing the second draft of the script for "Kingdom of Heaven" when he accidentally hit "paste" instead of "delete," which inserted "Everything" immediately after the intended "Nothing." He and his studio assistants then failed to detect the mistake even after several copyedits. Errors like this are almost always caught and removed by the time the shooting script is prepared, but one or two inconsistiencies inevitably sneak in, only to be discovered during production. Of course the director and actors immediately realized the mistake during shooting, but the line had to be filmed merely to comport with the Writers' Guild rules included in the screenwriter's contract, which is why its delivery is so bizarre and overstated. No one on set expected the line to actually make it into the final cut. But then, in post production, the editor had no choice but to use the footage to maintain lighting consistiencies and direction of motion between shots. Everyone involved was upset with the resulting nonsensical line, but acknowledged it had to stay in for technical reasons. Viewers and critics were of course far less understanding, and this dialogue has gone down in cinematic history as one of the worst nonsequiters ever uttered on screen.

>Not everyone has it

So genes have nothing to do with it. Tywin is ruthless, Cersei a bitch and Joffrey a spoiled inbred that doesn't count because he's an abomination (And if we do, he has two sweet siblings that debunk that theory.) Jaime is noble and talks about doing some stuff but never really gets his hands really dirty, only trying to kill Bran. And Tyrion is ruthless like Tywin. Every other Lannister is somewhat normal for the times, which leaves us with only Cersei and Joffrey as psychos. Genes have nothing to do with that.

Thank you for giving me more examples of Lannisters that aren't insane, you stupid retard.

You don't understand genetics fucktard. There is a gene in the Lannister family that would make a person act like a psycho IF they get that gene. Not every single Lannister will get that gene, as it might not be as dominant as other genes, not to mention the fact that the Lannisters have to draw from other noble houses for genetic diversity at least once every 2-3 generations.

Therefore, there is a Lannister psycho gene, but there's no guarantee that you will get it if you are a Lannister. Just like if somebody with blue eyes has kids with somebody that has brown eyes, the kids aren't guaranteed to get either all brown eyes or all blue eyes, there will instead be a mix where some get blue and some get brown eyes.

It's not rocket science.

I lol'd. 9/10.

You know shit all about the Crusades if you think Europeans were the aggressors. Start by looking into the Arab slave trade.

I still disagree, you cunt. There's only two psycho Lannisters. One is Cersei and the other is her direct spawn, an inbred kid spoiled by Cersei herself. And it's one of her three children.

There's no psycho gene in their gene pool no matter how much you insist.

You know shit all about ME if you think Arabs were the aggressors. The Byzantines were interfering in the Arab Muslim affairs from the start by trying to get other Arab tribes to attack the Muslims.

Not that it had anything to do with Muslims per se but it was Byzantine policy to keep the Arabs disunited in order to prevent strong Arab leader from emerging for fear that they would form an alliance with the Sasanian empire and attack Egypt. which was critical to Byzantine economy. The Sasanian did the same in order to keep Arabs from going after Mesopotamia.

The Arabian desert forced both empire to adopt a policy of supporting client "states" and keeping the Arabs disunited since their armies couldn't be send to chase some tribe across the desert.

He wasn't even a villain, he was barely an antagonist

And then you'd be hanged for murder. The middle ages wasn't a fucking free for all

If both sides committed atrocities then what was the point in saying that the Arabs were a million times better?

Fuck off you little cunt

>Be Kurd
>Liberate holy land
>Get shat on for demanding a free country by people who you liberated that land for (Arabs) and people you allowed to settle there (Turks)

Helping those assholes was a mistake

One of the most redpilled "villains".

>be kurd

>Pedophile worshipper.

Yeah I can see why a lot of Sup Forums could see him as a heroic figure.

Madara Uchiha has to be up there.

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

this guy right here. busted a major drug dealer, bitched out college chads, kept criminals in line with an iron but fair fist, understood the nature of the streets, told punk ass choir boys how it really be, fucked a 10 regularly and all around cool guy. his biggest crime was killing a russian gangster who im sure was a fuckong saint

You have a fair point, but Alonzo did a lot of wrong and is way too rotten to be a redeemed. In his defense, Ethan Hawke got really lucky with those latinos and saved himself because of plot armor, and Alonzo died as a consequence. Maybe he's not a villain but just an antagonist

There is nothing merciful about letting your enemy walk away, while you save your loot and conquered land.

It's in the art of war.

>art of war

Except both the chivalric orders and their equivalent on the other side had standing 'rules of engagement and conduct' during the battles against Saladin and had something else the insect-chinks didn't. Honor.

Honor is a rather jewish invention.

Chinks understand that you win no matter what.
Even in deceiving

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

Sometimes power does that to people. Caligula did the same.

He would likely be hanged, drawn and quartered en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered

Possibly also just drawn and quartered without being hanged first. The general idea of punishment was to punish a little bit on earth before eternal torture in hell. So they wanted to make the most out of it. Especially to people who show that they are into lust murder and other excesses.

>And the way he treated the crusaders was a million times better than how the crusaders treated people, they butchered everyone when they took the city.
Crusaders even buitchered and ate other christians. For example once when they sacked constantinople because they believed it was jerusalem. They slaughtered the local population, broke idols and feasted on the corpses according to christian scribes.

The cannibalism ended in the later crusades when christian knights had adopted some of the muslim rules of warfare.

Saladin was an asshole IRL
the "Saladin" was a noble guy is meme tier

>redpilled
>kino
>""""
You have to go back.

>ancap paradise.wemb

>the "Saladin" was a noble guy is meme tier

It only exist because christians who fought against him kept praising him. The church tried to stop it, but it got out of hand and eventually even the church praised him and even Italian poets like Dante did it as well.

He just wanted his propertyfu's back

You literally just stole a BG Kumbi tweet you fucking faggot

>hey sacked constantinople because they believed it was jerusalem.
That has to be the weirdest revisionist history I've read in this entire thread.

Is this guy on the "villains who did nothing wrong list"? He really should be.

Punisher Warzone
It has the best Punisher but everything else is horrible which is a shame
In the hands of a good director, this could've been capekino only because Ray Stevenson does an incredible job since he cared about the character and read the cartoon books

This doesn't make sense Saladin wasn't a nationalist, he fought for the caliphate. The very same thing the kurds are now fighting against. Nationaislm isn't compatible with Islam.

It's what one of the contemporary scribes wrote as an excuse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

The leaders likely knew, but the soldiers themselves was told that the people they ate were muslims.

Kurds hate saladin tho... (except the religious kurds) he is mostly a hero among everyone else.

>I still disagree, you cunt.
Sup Forums in a nutshell