When did college/university become highschool 2.0?

When did college/university become highschool 2.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Daz-J70EjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When diversity classes like became required for all majors..

When leftist started indoctrinating people that they don't need to grow up till they're in their late 20's

>When did college/university become highschool 2.0?

When people were allowed to take loans to go to it.

What's wrong with Mazda Miata ?

>vandalize a car and upload a pic of it onto the internet
dats bretty smert

Some time in the early 1840s.

Please tell me they got reported.

College girls are almost nignog-tier stupid.

>complaining about two slender 98 lbs qt coeds occupying your sports car

[X] autist detected

>calling a miata a sports car
[X] poorfag detected

>Left telling girls to grow up at all, ever

Why lie about your high heels when we can clearly see your foot without one?

These cunts don't even deserve Chad dick.

>not taking pleasure in seeing other people's stupidity come back to bite them in the ass

[x] moron

I'm in a STEM uni in Stockholm. I've never heard of or seen similar behavior. Then again I stopped associating with classmates outside of lectures during the first year.

that's her friend

People think being smart is a good thing. People saw smart people in university and thought that everyone should have the right to be smart. So they loaded everyone into universities and it turns out not everyone is smart. Something had to give, so it was the curriculum.

>tfw these two won't do this to you.

>not wanting to see them brought to tears when they get a criminal record and having the pay 1000s in damages

This triggers the fuck out of me. So fucking vapid goddamn wtf.

What kinda spiteful retard are you?

First off: what the fuck is the crime being committed? And second, how the fuck do you think standing in a car does thousands of dollars of damage to it?

Are you sure you aren't in the picture? 'Cuz you seem like a bitch.

>dollars

He never mentioned a currency. Could be GoodBoyPoints for all we know.

fuck off whiteknight faggot, they're vandalizing the seats, simple as that

>I'm such a faggot I will defend vandalism of private property when its committed by pretty girls

You think they will have sex with you now?

>vandalizing the seats
You guys are adorable in your bitterness.

would you defend the same behaviour if it was two fat neckbeards? didn't think so

Fuck off, denying the pussy pass is one of life's greatest pleasures.

If they were guys they would never get away with it.

When it was decided women can go.

>vandalize someones property because you dont like it
>posting it on the internet

i hope the guy who owns the car ses this.

what's your problem ? Why are you defending felonies ?

i want to believe this is bait. but im not sure anymore. this scares me.

Approx 1973

>baby boomers fucking it up ftw again

It hasn't?

Really depends on which degree we're talking about. If it's some made-up shit like "womens studies" then yeah, you can't really take that serious enough.

Also,

>american education

It's a meme

(((Green)))

>When it was decided women can go.

yeah nah. college kids have always acted silly, because for the first time in their lives they were out on their own without parental supervision.

Right? What kinda sexist pig treats men and women different from one another.

You're not "denying" it. You're circle-jerking on the internet to hide the homosexuality you work so hard to repress.

Lets see here:

>party + sex culture
>caring more about social life than grades
>increasing demand for shit degrees

...and you think that men did any of the three above?

>being okay with women ruining your car seats and violating your property rights because they're pretty

It's almost adorable how pathetic you are

are you a woman ?

"we hope other people think we look cute" was all they thought when they uploaded this.

>this kills the car seat
A) That doesn't ruin a car seat
B) It's a miata. Have some self respect.

This guy won

faggot you are as bad as those two spoiled bitches

They took their shoes of so they almost definetely did no damage to the car whatsoever.

I still wouldn't be happy about it and it's still a crime. On the other hand you should probably put the top up on your car when you park it, how hasn't that shit been stolen?

(You)
(You)
(You)

>Idk you look pretty emotionally secure here
what the FUCK

>IFEET
le francois have interesting ids

Started at least 10 years ago when i was in college.

>defending blatant vandalism
you're a nigger harry

Because you fuckers let everyone pass because you need the money.
So everyone gets a free B just for showing up and the hardest part about getting a degree is paying the fees.

>jumping on top of a car
>it's ok they're cute girls

Fuck off nigger, you don't do that to someone's property just because you think the car is ugly

It is ok.

I guarantee you that the owner is happy about it.

It is literally the first time in history that the fact of owning a miata has helped anyone get girls into it.

females are the niggers of gender

The only thing that happened to them is that they got invited to ride in a few race prepped Miatas for a show

People who dont study natural, medical or techical sciences are shit.

P.S. Most important id fuck them.

When you could easily get a loan for it because simply having a degree was held in really high esteem, regardless of what the degree was in.

Please dance on your leather seat with heels on and see how it looks

At least the girl on the left wasnt evil enough to leave her heel ons

My brain is bigger than my dick.

ITT : autists who actually believe they will get laid for defending the girls in ops pic.

Why the fuck would I have leather seats in a car? And you mean vinyl, by the way. Let's not forget: it's a miata.

>i don't care if people touch my things as long as they have a cunt
I bet you don't even own a car you fucking dink.

Sure, you'll still fuck it up though. Then you gotta pay 300$ for each new seat or something. Not sure if they do repairs.

>21st Century
>White Knighting

You aint going to get laid lad

>Women should be treated the way men are!
>No you're the white knight
Hi, bizarro Sup Forums

remember not to argue with this people, they are either trolls or reddit

>Women should be allowed to do illegal things as long as they are pretty

Yeah, this people is badz.

You're all fucking defending someone's miata. Would you please act like men, for once in your lives?

They should, though. Dancing in inappropriate place, public lewdness... I'm all for it.

Shut up cunt

Miata's are cool, faggot

I bet if it was some fat dude or a nig dancing in your car you wouldn't be saying that, brainwashed whiteknight cuck.

lol the only people that own miatas are kids in their 20s trying to build track/autox cars or a turbo projects with very limited funds or old men with to much money to spend building track miatas. these guys are either to busy or broke to give a shit about women.

Like clockwork the resident white knight arrives.....

>please act like men
>but enable these cunts to act immaturely

Some people might think this is a meme, but my university had like 9 areas that we had to cover before we could graduate. Math, literature etc. One of those required areas was diversity.

>One of those required areas was diversity.

but that should be the easiest class unless you have principles or are autistic.

I had a history of science class taught by a woman who did not believe in evolution, and hated technology because her retarded father lost his job to automation and was too stupid to adapt.

I've always made good grades easily, but the first paper i turned in came back with a score of 20/100. I stewed for a weekend, and finally said fuckit, I'll just parrot her nonsense. On one paper where I wrote about how stupid evolutionary theory was, she wrote "my you sure have changed your attitude quickly!".

I escaped with about a B. one other thing: the bitch would return tests and papers and allow us to look at them and then she would collect them all. she knew that if hard evidence got out she would be toast; this was a reputable state university that focused on engineering and agriculture, so people like her were very rare.

When government loans and scholarships allowed every motherfucker on the planet to attend higher education to the point where college education was mandatory for even an unpaid internship.

Everyone shits on Miatas, but they're really fun to drive, it's like a go kart

How fucking retarded are you that it took you until college to realize you are just supposed to tell the teacher what they want to hear to get good grades?

TRESSPASSING ON PRIVATE PROPERTY.

>vinyl seats

Fucking atrocious.

Woop woop da woop.

I don't have a big enough bait image for this

Kill your faggot self. What car a person owns does not give anyone the right to tresspass, break into and vandalize it.

What flag is this

Why would you NOT have leather seats?

>When did college/university become highschool 2.0?
Since women and minorities were let in

We're defending someones property.

>miata
>referred in most every other market as MX-5

don't call it by its fag name

>front engine
>rear wheel drive
>manual transmission
>two seats
>two doors

It doesn't necessarily have to be super fast to qualify as a 'sports car'. It's more about handling than anything else. Look at old British sports cars from the 70's.

It hasn't been sold as the Miata here since the first generation. It's in commercials and brochures as the MX-5.

People just call it a kata out of habit.

>this was a reputable state university that focused on engineering and agriculture,
Texas A&M?
My biology professor didn't believe in evolution.

as soon as people understand race their morals go to shit

Too bad they weren't stupid enough to take a photo with the license plate.

this the aftermath of that pic

youtube.com/watch?v=7Daz-J70EjU

Nećeš jebati

>Euphoria

When immaturity and retarded, unverified political narrative among students was taken as sensible and when immature, biased idiots hoping for boost of PR and without foresight what their attitudes will really leave them were taken as the staff/teachers.