How did this guy feel?

How did this guy feel?
>be the only aryan-looking top nazi
>be surrounded by subuman-looking nazi leaders like Goebbels, Hess or Himmler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwW9-trDMDk
listverse.com/2010/08/22/top-15-most-evil-nazis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be fair Heydrich wasn't too bad and Goering was the same in his younger days. Its a shame what happened to him after the war, at least his son is still alive and kicking at 95.

are you blind or what? this guy looked like a mongol mongrel

Epicanthal folds are an adaption to cold environments, they're fairy common among the Nordics. Its the same thing with hooded eyes. other than his nose, the man had a very classical tall face.

t. finnish diaspora

The finns aren't even hybrids, they're literally mongols

Finnish women are literally God tier. They have the elegance of a Ukrainian woman with the grace of a Norwegian woman.

Anglos are literally the worst of the world desu. Hitler should have just eradicated Britain.

French women don't count because they're horses

Why do Italian women always have mussolini jaw?

Fuck off Tyrone. Frenchies are amazing.

sorts of shit

Gross. White women are now obsolete thanks to the rise of the Asian goddess.

they don't but they are full of moles

>1 potato voucher has been deposited to your account

thank you nigga

bump

>Italian
>telling us who's aryan and who isn't

top zozzle

He just looks autistic to me. Like Eric Harris

Looks like a polack

>parroting your blue pilled anthropology text on Sup Forums
>hurr durr Epicanthal folds are an adaption to cold environments
which explains why Brazilan huehuehue monkeys, and other tropical Amerindians, have them--amirite?

this was your glorious leader

This is more "Aryan"

You wish Bolek

>Heydrich
Absolute beta who was bullied in school, looked like a Jew to the point other kids called him a kike when he was a schoolboy

implying one could be any more Aryan than based emperor and savior of the White race

He looks like he could be the german Köksal Baba

kek manlets, when will they learn ..

technically prussia lies in poland.

ARYAN Internet Defence Force out today I see.

Based kino men

bump

>Beta
>Flew fighter missions over the Eastern Front
>Shot down and evaded captured by the Bolshevik
>Then organized the Holocaust
>The Man with the Iron Heart

Have you ever read a book?

Himmler was the most redpilled of them all.

Hes the one that wanted to kill the jews and came up with the final solution

he looked like a beta faggot. I bet he was bullied a lot at school.

No, he was alpha as fuck. look at all the brutal shit he did

youtube.com/watch?v=zwW9-trDMDk

also literally chose to face and fight his assassins after their cowardly ambush failed.

balls of steel desu

Himmler was also named the most 'evil' Nazi, with Hitler as #2... and Heydrich was #3

all ur 'mongoloid' 'subhuman' nazis

listverse.com/2010/08/22/top-15-most-evil-nazis/

100% jewish nose

>balls of steels
>gets fucked by simple underequipped resistance fighters in suits like the beta he was

*roman nose

You wouldn't know about it, Mario. After all Italians are mongrels and have nothing to do with the historic romans.

he looked like a beta chink with selfesteem issues

*smacks germanic lips*

WE

They had machine guns and a grenade you sissy faggot.
kys

t. oliver kahn

NOT A COUNTRY

>the elegance of a Ukrainian woman

>WOW machine guns
>while his bodyguard with him
>couldnt protect him against simple resistance people

that's not a roman nose, its hooked.

Fuck off with this meme, great fucking appeal for üntermensch without any feats to throw 90's sarcasm around.

Nordics were nothing compared to the greatness of the romans

How exactly do you defend anyone trapped from MG fire in an unarmored car?

I still think the desert fox was the most Aryan looking of the bunch

its called being aware of your surrounding, having good intel and not driving around in an open car like a faggot

Probably lucky to be kept around given how woefully incompetent he was especially compared to the other 3 who were genuinely tallented men

The entire NSDAP was the most beta fucks ever. It wasn't just Hitler.
Goebells had a domineering mother who thought his deformity was a punishment from God.
Speer was almost certainly literally autistic, and referred to his wife in the 'sie' form. If you don't speak German, you have two forms of 'you' 'du' which you use in intimate formats such as close friends and family members, and 'sie' which you use in polite, formal meetings. The equivalent in English would be always calling your wife "Ma'am" or "Mrs. Speer."
Look at this image and know that Himmler is the most beta faggot to ever live, and cannot live up to the masculinity of a literal hungry skeleton manlet.
Funk was a closet case and alcoholic.
Hess was probably also autistic.
None of these people succeeded at anything in life other than "being Nazis".
The closest thing you get to a successful human being in the Nazi Party is Uberchad Herman Goering, who cucked the whole party, didn't drink the koolaid, and spent that sweet luftwaffe dosh on hookers and drugs. He even admitted the only reason he joined the party was it was so fucking easy to get a leadership position.

Because they emigrated from asia, retard
they just didnt lose the mutation

>i am italian
>looks and act like a fucking mongrel

He was shit general

Hermann was based as fuck and not autistic sperg like the other members of the party.

>be the only aryan-looking top nazi

"Blonde hair blue eyes" nonsense is Jewish myth - brunettes and brown eyed people were considered just as Aryan. Fuck off kike.

Guderian couldn't even handle a little Soviet armor

Rommel couldn't handle meme general like Montgomery

Kek. Based Guderian.

*you cant*

i could also avoid it by being somewhere else, but you cannot when you are in that situation

or is that too hard to just admit ??

thats worst pic of him i guess.
he was alpha as fuck

I salute you Hans. Stay woke.

If only the General Government would've had time to finish the job.

>destroyed Rome
>did the Reformation
>destroyed Europe TWICE
>head of the EU

Eternal Anglo is funny. Eternal Teuton is true.

What does that have to do with his bodyguard obviously not being able to defend him from iirc Bren MG fire? Stay on topic, dirty little dego.

Hess was good looking no homo

What about Leon Degrelle?

Well shame

because its multiple factors. You don't drive like that in a country where you are seen as occupying power without taking proper security measures. People coming after you with machine guns is predictable. Not foreseeing that proves that he lacked judgement.

What? Göring was as "aryan" as they come. He just got old, fat and addicted to morphine due to an old war injury.

Cant tell you how he felt. But he looked pretty good on a spike. They all did.

Yes, that was the romans with a huge centralized population. Not bastardized half-arabs called modern Italians like you today. Now post the meme you have about naval-technology from the same time.

You're heading towards the same path.

nice meme my friend.

Jesus, just go and jump in the bog already you mentally fucked up mongrel. I can smell the shallow dego-subversion you try so hard to make, when its clear as day that you realize you look like a batfucked retard beyond normal retard standards.

Now explain how his bodyguard could have been 'non-beta' enough to 360 no-scope the MG-team.

true... true...

What are you trying to prove with that?

LOL them ugly cubic-headed germs

"anyone that's not blonde blue eyed tall and sporty is a disgusting subhuman and shall be gassed"

>t.limping tanned brown-eyed brown-haired manlet that wasn't even allowed in the military in WW1

and germans aka "aryan masterrace" actually followed him

also literally the coolest guy in WW2

>fat
>addicted to drugs
that's the definition of a subhuman