Brit/pol/ - Support UKIP - Cherish The English Rose

>Anjem Choudray guilty
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

>Britain No2, China BTFO
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries

>Owen Smith softer on terrorism than Comrade Jez
order-order.com/2016/08/17/tories-smith-isis-comments-show-hes-unfit-lead/

>Britain could get special status after Brexit, Germans admit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/britain-could-get-special-status-after-brexit-german-minister-admits/

>Unemployment falls despite surge in EU migrants
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/17/uk-unemployment-dips-as-fewer-jobseekers-claimed-benefits-in-jul/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>50% of graduates who paid £9,000 a year are back living with their parents
rt.com/uk/356250-students-parents-tuition-report

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-37116279
youtube.com/watch?v=L1_l8mL9x08
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746721/Migrants-didn-t-bring-Islamic-terrorism-Germany-Angela-Merkel-refuses-blame-open-door-policy-rise-terror-attacks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real thread. Fuck this Mongol foreign piece of shit.

This thread was first, so no.

So you're admitting you're a cuck? Enough foreigners making our threads and not even contributing.

Boring.

"Anonymous ID:l/KZ9znR Sun 07 Aug 2016 22:54:54 No.84497734 View
I've been here for well over 2/3 of the time this site has existed since 2006 and almost solidly for the last week trying to stop foreign takeovers and the colour draining out of the OP when I should've been doing other things. Why? Autism and you faggots are my bros. And this is my main news source. I picked out relevant news stories at the beginning of Friday, spent ages trying to come up with pithy satirical headlines for them, updated them each day, had different themes, and even created my own lame OC for the OP pic, just like old times. I don't ask for thanks. Just another anonymous internet whiteknight for my liege lady. But now the shills have gone, let's make Brit/pol/ great again.
inb4 cringe

/blog"

Ignore him, he's just autistic because he wants his thread to get the attention as it's the only validation he'll get.

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
we can't endorse autism. Me and "Romanian" Prussian trying to ensu that.

Have you seen what he have been doing? He sperged out against the "Romanian" guy and did a thread at 150. What a low life

Neet and autism infiltration of Brit/pol/ has been proven yet again

Bumping the superior thread

>rose

how many muzzies will chouder radicalise in prison?

>implying

>How many muzzies aren't already radical in prison?

My brother got his a level results and they were utter dogshit

Worse than average?

I'm sorry to hear that user

Yeah. Hes reapplicant but failed again. Feels bad for my mom

Should just kill him. We're at war with terrorism aren't we? So kill him. He's a soldier.

>mom

Wat

A brit/pol/ at 12 bong in the afternoon?

What is this madness?

>woke up at 9 to my alarm going off
>turn it off
>close my eyes for a second
>wake up now
How did this happen to ne

Do you have a regular sleeping habit?

I went to bed a 4 last night, i wasnt even on the computer either, spent about 2 hours in bed awake, i dont know why

Went to sleep at 5, woke up at 9:40 without alarm. What is your diet? How often do you have sex?

Meh on both accounts

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape

wait wait wait

if that's just in england and wales.... and scotland has taken a third of the UKs refugees... then that means.... 85% of the refugees to go to england and wales are rapists?

More exact? Btw your diet should match your ethnicity. Different ethnicities and subracial groups have different preferable food.

UK Retail says up 5.9% july.

Well done lads remnber try buy British goods or related items like No man Sky super dry clothing etc.

As german i am increaseing my spend on uk goods for democracy and i hope euro will die.

bbc.com/news/business-37116279

Buy british

Based kraut

NEW
GORDON
youtube.com/watch?v=L1_l8mL9x08

>Owen Smith

We got any golds in the olympics coming up today lads?

All the sites are really fucking mad that there was no crash. It's lovely.

"The deflated pound has lead to increased exports." They say, though gritted teeth.

impostor

> Reminder: Trump dindu nuffin rong.

Has anyone seen the Rubicon advert where the water bottle gets cucked and it's wife gets enriched by the fruitmen to become a squashburner?

Yup pretty fucking dire. Arguably when you drink one of those the advert's telling us to drink the innards of mixed race kids.

Brit tip #1
Did you know that Liam is short for William ?

Got my A level results today lads. A*/A*/B for Maths, Further Maths and Computing respectively. Got a place at Bath Uni doing a 4 year Maths degree. Feels good.

Are lads just fucking bottled it in the canoe, fucking pricks

WE NEED TO BEAT THE CHINKS

Well done m8

remember that first year doesn't count, and to drink every day

I went to Bath Spa. Please don't be mean to Bath Spa peoplwhen you're there. :c

NNNNEEEEEEERRRRRDD

More like bath special people academy right ?

no one cares about millenial woes personal life kid

>Not drinking the blood of your enemies

I bet you don't even drink from their skulls.

Please don't be mean. ;__;

I did the best with what I had.

I'd rather buy 2000ad comics than No Meme's Sky

Cheers. Good advice (as long as you mean water haha).

I'm not planning to, intentionally at least.

Say what you will but I was born with a knack for Maths, nothing has been challenging for me at all even up to now.

5 greatest Britons of all time?
#
1)King Arthur
2)William the Conqueror
3)Houston Stewart Chamberlain
4)Richard Lionheart
5)John Tolkien

Me on the top.

Nah was joking m8
Don't even know what that is

I'm in Newcastle uni and there's a big posh vs poly rivalry here
So you just have to give it back

Anyone here go to Cardiff Uni?

What's it like?

I mean most of them are insufferable liberal women. But I dunno.

Seriously though, it's an absolutely comfy amazing city.

We don't care about Trump here.

Yes, disgusting. Did you see the old Just Eat advert as well?

Fun fact: Kong of Norge Harald V had openly opposed immigration to Norway on numerous occasions. #TheMoreYouKnow

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746721/Migrants-didn-t-bring-Islamic-terrorism-Germany-Angela-Merkel-refuses-blame-open-door-policy-rise-terror-attacks.html

Yeah I remember JUST cucks damage control saying they weren't a couple and were just friends therefore it wasn't cucking.

That's good to hear, I'm glad its nice and not a shithole like my current city (Southampton). And I won't be talking to any liberal women that's for sure, I value my time much more than that haha.

>Newcastle Uni

wew. how many chinese in your area? Done any gambling in Chinatown? That homeless guys dog still outside Grainger Market?

Good lad.

I do genetics there, I'm currently home now tho. It's noice

Good job mate. Don't give up just cause things seem to be falling apart these days. You're making good progress.

If Germany doesn't get rid of her in the next election then all hope is lost.

>German Chancellor Angela Merkel says she sees no connection between the unregulated flow of refugees into Germany and a spike in Islamic terrorism in her country.

That cognitive dissonance

Got in to the University of Kent through clearing.

What's Kent like? Never visited it before.

It's a beautiful city. Most people of this generation are crazy liberal degenerates so you'll find the same proportion there - but all Universities are melting pots for stupid liberal propaganda so no surprise there.

brown people everywhere

Cheers. I plan to get my degree and then get a PhD and either go into Maths research or some niche financial job that requires someone with a good mind for numbers. I don't enjoy socializing so a job where I'm just dealing with Maths all day seems very attractive to me.

Brit tip #2
Did you know that Faggot is long for OP?

Is he right?

Wow. Really makes you think...

No.

What is this logic, though? Democracy is bad because it divides people through action. We should let them just be divided ins silence!

Context on this video pls????

you are being ignorant

Yeah I agree, but I'm going to try my hardest to drop some redpills into conversations and fight the liberal propaganda with reason and logic. Hopefully I wake some people up from their mindless submittance to mainstream media and left wing narratives.

The days after brexit were dark
And filled with people saying I told you so because of some short term effects

Made a lot of people who voted leave scared
But at this point I don't think many would change their vote if asked

>Britain could get a special status...

This shit annoys the fuck out of me. Throughout recent history from 1973 we've had "special status" in the EU basically. Yet, we still found ourselves fucked by them. So why, why would we think a special status with the EU is a good thing when any connection with the EU has proven to be a bad thing? After all, this all started as a simple trade deal and silently morphed into a fucking dictatorial cunt fest without our consent. Why would anyone think the same stuff wouldn't happen again?

So many Germans are butthurt faggots, so you stand out as exceptionally exceptional here, Kraut.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Still pushing the narrative that we regret voting to leave and want to reverse it are they?

The left need killing. All of them.

Have an English rose.

Just ask questions lad
Don't go too hard at first with politics
If politics come up, play dumb and poke holes in their logic as if you're coming from an outside perspective
They'll laugh it off and come up with shit replies
But you've just sewn a seed of doubt

You won't change someone's mind in an argument
You plant a seed, that will grow in their minds and slowly change it over time

Ever since it was posted I've always asked and no one knows iirc.

No. In fact I'd wager that if we had a second referendum today, Leave would have increased support as people realise that not only has the UK yet to collapse, our economy is actually better than before.

>le regret the vote maymay
DEPORT REMAINERS NOW

That wasn't him yesterday, I did that (thread was past 200 not at 150) I notice you just copypasta'd the links btw. I went through and picked out all fresh stuff when I made mine. The reason I did it with the Romanian thread was because he derailed all political talk and banter by posting constant plane picture spam. You don't do that so I don't have a problem with you, I'd just ask for more effort on the OP, at least add a new link or 2.

Cause he will create even more salty cucks once he's elected

>le bregret maymay

no.

>Britain full of foreigners
>Brit/pol/ made by a foreigner
>Thread full of cancerous tripfags
lol how cucked can you faggots get?

I used to work at the sports training village

Did you go hard lad?

I live in Bath and Spa student are either retards wanting to become teachers (which scares me) or artsy fartsy people.

>not getting foreigners to serve you
Definitely not a native Brit

>once he's elected
Your a bit optimistic aren't you?

Why does Trump keep riding on are Nige's coat-tails?

He did it during the GOP convention and he's doing it again.

Yeah damn that is some good advice, I'll keep this in mind for sure. I have a friend who has told me that he plans to do exactly this but more extreme, act like a liberal and then slowly redpill his peers once he's gained their trust. It's an interesting idea and I might give it a shot, but I think I'm gonna go with the more natural "clueless free thinker" like you said.

This

>Completely fucking secret vote
>"Oh yeah, I voted Leave can't you tell by my Che Guevara tshirt, dreadlocks and Converse with holes in? I like totally regret it now, we should like do it again yeah? So I can vote Remain "this time". I know you only have my word for it, but legit I'm a racist bigot just look at me"
>BREAKING NEWS: LEAVE VOTERS DEMAND DO OVER!

Honestly, the Left must think everyone is as fucking stupid as them. At least they have their multi-million hurt feelings network going online thanks to the lies they spread about muh race attacks so they have their silver lining.

>Britain still best country in the world.
>Brit/pol/ made by a foreigner who obviously respects Britain.
>Thread full of cancerous tripfags.
Kek how much of an unpatriotic faggot can you get?

I seem to remember somebody saying it was a Radiohead video. I think it had something to do with richard ayoade

ISLE OF WIGHT
MY MAN
WHERE DO YOU LIVE?!