Whites unite, stop annoying other whites. Annoy some slimes or blacks instead

I'm sick of whites annoying and bullying other whites. We should form a front and not shit on each other.

I'm taking Sweden and Sven as example. See this thread :
It has no use. The image sickens me and I despise who made it. This shit needs to stop. Euro's need to stop shitting on America with their Dindu's and America needs to stop shitting on Europe with the little current slime problem.

The only think that happens when you make these threads and get these beliefs that "europe is arabia now" and "America is Mexican/black" is enforcing int to happen. Stop this shit. Believe in what is good for the west and the white man.

if you are going to make meems make meems that will have a positive effect. not these fucking pathetic Sven/Swede tier images.

FOR FUCK SAKE WATCH OUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND TAKE AS "TRUTH".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ou09P0GyU8
youtu.be/zRbMi4qSGQo?t=1m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Belgium#Immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are right, we must unite in order to fight our enemy!

Many see shit like the memes as banter and jokes, but it just takes too much of our valueable time to joke, instead of fighting!

HAIL!

Also, watch this video:

> youtube.com/watch?v=4ou09P0GyU8

get back to selling the big issue you cigani

what does that even mean.
So consumed by internet and meems you make no sense anymore to normal people. Leave your basement for once and do something good

Europe at it's zenith waged 2 world war, and you think they will unite this time too?

>you make no sense anymore to normal people
Are you implying you're a normal person, Sayeed? The refugees have really tanked the average IQ of your country...

He watches from beyond.

We will surpass him.

Keep walking the lonely path of truth brothers, its not so lonely anymore.

Yes I choose to believe we will and that by the power of my will it will happen.

I'm proud of who I am and where I came from and half of the posts and images on this chan are an insult to it. The worst part is that most of the post and images are written by (loser?) white man.

PATHETIC.

Needs to stop.

Banter is an important part of solidarity.
The sort of threads you don't like are important - you're telling other people you understand their problem. The insulting nature of them is also important. It's criticism. It makes people fight.

By doing this.. we ARE uniting. So get to it and post some Americans getting BTFO'd by dindus.

What positive impact has Sup Forums ever had?

Hes got s point though poirot, the best of friends rip on eachother but we need to keep pushing eachother and our selves into aggressive stance first.

Pet peeves didnt chase the jews into the desert but unhinged hatred did, so must we think of mussies and niggers should we ever gain momentum to actually DO something about it.

If it redpills just one person, it's a positive impact,

Yes, I think its no surprise that the majority of people on Sup Forums are men. This level of shit-talking banter is just how plans are made.

>Y..you're a cuck
>Fuck you
>What are you going to do about it?
>I'm going to beat the shit out of the guy fucking my wife! Fuck him!!

This is how men work.

And this is why OP is a literal woman.

>The kebab eater said.

Right fucking on waffle nig....oops.....i mean Euro bro.

What you are doing to a normal outstander who visits is just making him hate his neighbour country.

I have a girlfriend. I have a dick

redpills and any of these pill shit is fucking retarded

I'm not a fan of the cuck shit either. It's not funny. I mean I'm all for having a little fun at each others expense but this weird, cuckhold type shit is just demoralizing and sick. I mean, are we really going to laugh about white European women getting raped? Is that what this has come to?

Country age has no meaning. Settlements were here for ages and we have some of the oldest WHITE cities and establishments.

>White mans people are clearly dwindling fast in world population
>Even in his homeland
>That's not right no matter what I should try to help the whites since I've enjoyed the comfort of their empathy and civilization
>It's not like they can accuse me of being a white supremacist on any rational ground
>Try to get the white man to unite so he can assert his existence in the world like all others are encouraged to do

>Tells me I have to go back
>Tells me I'm being used as a tool by the anglos to subvert the Aryan race so they can breed it out
>Tells me I'd probably do it even without the anglos pulling the strings
>Accuses me of being Christian
>Accuses me of being Jewish
>suggests I'd get along with the slavs since they're "like my kind but white by accident"
>suggests I'd get along with the Finnish since they're "like my kind but white by accident"
>suggests I'd get along with the Sicilians since they're "like my kind but white by accident"
>Accuses me of being Roman

What the FUCK

That's not the point being made.

Redpilled individuals are too few and too spread out. There are so many kikes, 'woke' niggers and SJWs. I mean tangible improvement. I'm sure there must be something.

Whites can unite, AFTER we destroy the eternal ARYAN!

I love this fucking pic.

hey waffle-bro, it's good to see some fire is still left in the Europeans, because it is EXACTLY what you need. Deus lo Vult and take your continent back before it's too late.

OP is right, pol is quite funny and a good place to share unpopular opinions or be an edgelord, but it definitely has a negative impact instead of a positive one overall. Exceptions are the Trump General and few other things.

I will never unite with eternal teuton
They are super evil

Fuck you, I don't want to be united with a group of traitors that rather be with slimes and nogs.
It's best to end their lineage altogether so their tard genes don't pass on to more generations.

this is the effect pol and the meem posting has: He hates his neighbour white man.

It must be a feminine penis. Or maybe Belgians are particularly feminine, because in Australia nothing happens without 16 tonnes of shit talking about how everyone is too big of a pussy to do anything.

nice projecting.

can confirm that belgians have the most feminine penisses of western europe

it's a good meme but why do people keep reposting it?
all belgians will agree with you

>projecting
Rich coming from a guy who posted a thread on Sup Forums that "we're all being too meaaaaan"

All I'm doing is explaining why it happens. The world doesn't work the way you want it to, it works the way it works.

>Country whos only historical relevancy is being the cocksleeve for Germany
>STOP DOING THESE THINGS GUYS
>meanwhile Mohammad blows up his airports, blows his load inside his wife and he sits there thinking the EU isn't crumbling

No thanks. I'd understand if someone from Corsica or Poland said this, but you are the largest cucks in the world who's current claim to fame is being a shithole that has the capital of Western Corruption seated in it.

top kek.

I'm now leaving this place cause its a retarded shithole. Shouldn't have even tried. My girlfriend is coming in a few mins.

bye fags stay mad/retarded/loser

>I'm taking Sweden and Sven as example. See this thread :
Actually that thread did have us: It informed me of recent news events and happenings as it pertains to migrants and them raping white native-Swedes.

He could have made a "/SWE/ Swede-pol general" but it's basically the same thing.

Got fucked and betrayed by "white bros" too many times, im gonna left them for Ahmed, fuck off.

True, Europe is facing an invasion we must unite before this is too late.

People, come to 8 ch net /meadhall/.
Brotherhood awaits!

Come on Poland, I thought we were friends? Seriously though, I love you motherfuckers.

Want some petrol to sniff, faggot?

>says all that bullshit
>keeps shitting on Romania

Fuck you.

non-european immigrants literally make up 6.7% of this country

i am wihite too. but everyone make fun of me here when i say i'm white. don't be deceived by jews. I AM WHITE and proud

Rhodesia?

>t. Mehmet

fuck off kike

>>wake up in the morning
>>look out of the window
>>all are still white and christian

Phew. Feels good lads.

youtu.be/zRbMi4qSGQo?t=1m

Non-whites are easy to dominate, our problem is other whites.

It is the white leftist faggots who are doing this.
They are the ones promoting the destruction of the West.

If the leftist cancer did not exist, non-whites would not even have a chance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Belgium#Immigration

lol no

That's true. But how to fight it? Most normies (not SJWs) think they are doing the honourable thing by treating people equally and defending the weak
Even after mudslime attacks, they are still hashtagging support for the cuckoos in the nest.

i was just playing tsundere, ayo me happy die for you kiwi-chan !! >////

That my friend is the million dollar question.

Those who push the liberal progressive agenda also control the dissemenation of information.

People are brainwashed from cradle to grave with leftist ideologies. School, university, workplaces, TV, Movies etc etc...

The only thing that has the power to sway such dogmatic minds is an endless stream of happenings that contradict the narrative.

we have to laugh once in awhile too user. of course we all think whats happening in sweden is awful but its also a rly funny pic

Dus jij ziet lullen de ganse dag door