Mini Heroes for Hire round up

>Latest Luke Cage image shows Misty and Luke meeting for the first time.

I guess that's the colour yellow they're going for. Wanted it abit brighter, but this is Marvelix we're talking about. Expect Danny's costume to be mustard and emerald. Speaking of...

>Danny Rand will suit up as Iron Fist in Defenders.

Plus, his age confirmed as 25, making him the baby of the group. Which is what a lot of people were able to figure out with a little deductive skills.

heroichollywood.com/iron-fist-will-costumed-defenders/

I know relationships are a slow burn on Marveflix, but I hope they haven't scraped Danny/Misty.

>25

But he look 5 years older

He looks quite baby-faced, to me.

When do you think Misty will lose her arm? At first I was thinking the end of Luke Cage, but now I'm thinking The Defenders.

It's this picture, isn't it?

(Kinda reminds me of Anton Yelchin, here.)

>Plus, his age confirmed as 25, making him the baby of the group.

Damn, wonder if the others treat him like a kid. I guess the Cage/Iron Fist dynamic will be big brother/little brother instead of a more equal best friend partnership?

Wait, there will be a Cage/Danny dynamic, right? RIGHT?

I'm sure there will be, just like Misty and Colleen. (Who also have around a decades age-gap) but not straight away. According to the showrunners everyone will butt heads, before becoming friends. I'd imagine Danny and Luke will become the closest, naturally.

If Luke boned Misty, then eventually becomes friends with Danny and Danny fall in love with Misty, isn't that gonna be awkward?

>I guess Bro-code doesn't work retroactively.

Being eskimo brothers is the closest of bonds, mate.
Don't fall for the 'cuck' meme Sup Forums tries to push.

Does that mean Danny gonna fuck Jess?

I always figured Luke was older than Danny anyway.

I'm more interested in how are they going to replace it?

>Luke and Misty are going to hook up because a white guy in a relationship with a black woman is "problematic"

Man, I wanted a moment later on when they're more comfortable with each other that Danny does to Luke for girl/sex advice, as he gets more interested in Misty, because he is pure~ But, now, It's ruined.

Depends on how serious the previous relationship was and how long ago they broke up. If Luke and Misty just boned a couple times then who cares. It's sloppy seconds, but that's par for the course when it comes to superhero pairings. It's like a frat, bitches get passed around all the time.

That's Misty knight? shit, she looks ugly and old as fuck

>what is Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, Flash, Archer, Shameless, or Parenthood

Considering how TV and Film are so divided, she's definitely not getting it from Stark, I can tell you that much. Bets on her receiving in from "Rand Industries", after he regains controls. Perhaps, he starts investing the company in robotics and prosthetics. Or just funds it.

She really isn't. It's the angle. Also, both their poses are really awkward.

>Considering how TV and Film are so divided, she's definitely not getting it from Stark

I could have guessed that. But not getting it from SHIELD either kind of bugs me. I mean with DD or Punisher they're arguably regular guys and no real reason for Shield to get involved at least not initially. But with Jess, Luke and Danny that's fucking SHIELD investigation/intervention written all the fuck over it.

Not a single one of those is a Marvel property. Marvel hates WM + BW.

Clark Gregg said SHIELD/ABC heroics wouldn't be crossing over because of 'corporate red-tape'. Don't even know if referencing is allowed. If it was it would be as vague as Vision mentioning "enhanced people" during Civil War.

Why is Misty's actress so old?

Well, it's early days.

I /think/ she's early thirties, so not too old, at all.

Yeah, early 30s sounds right. Not like she's as old as Luke Cage's actor, who's 40. Though I'm sure he's played a few years younger than that (mid 30s?)

We have to wait until Defenders for Danny to suit up?

I guess we can also assume it won't be StarkTech that gives Luke his powers.

Not what that report said, it said that he and Daredevil will be the only ones in costume.

I believe so. Isn't Luke around mid-thirties, here?

On a the Nerdist podcast Loeb said if you it's a fanboy/girl's dream, and if you love the comics, you'll love the show. (But, which comics?) Each comic seems to give Danny a different personality. In terms of the Iron Fist mythos by the sparse information given so far, the series looks to be drawing from IIF and Marvel Premiere/solo run.

The childhood flashbacks were great in ILW, so I hope we see that, too.

Shit.
*On the
*Fanboy/girl's dream
*TLW

It would only be fair.

>Luke Cage and Iron Fist don't get second seasons
>instead they make a Heroes For Hire show

I thought it was Luke hallucinating Reva.

Reva's actress is mixed. Plus, someone did a play by play of this scene, and it's indeed Misty.

I think the way things are going, Luke Cage and Iron Fist like its predecessors will be renewed individually. Who knows if they'll ever join fully. Expect loads of interaction post Defenders, though.

Nite.