Tom and Jerry Meet Willy Wonka

tcm.com/tcmdb/title/2069991/Tom-Jerry-Charlie-Chocolate-Factory/

So I found this on the Turner Classic Movies website and....honestly I have no words.

Are we ever going to see these two in media other than direct to dvd crossovers that nobody asked for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rQ28FcRePAo
youtube.com/watch?v=tyE8XnZBJQA
youtube.com/watch?v=ByYGTgjhMc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just wanna know how many more crossovers they have planned.

So...more Violet content?

It's cheesy as hell but I kinda like it. The idea of Tom and Jerry capering across old movies is more appealing to me than the other originals movies.

You already know it'll be Tom.

We'll hope for Red, but we'll get Tom. Make peace with it now

This is the only reason for this existing and you all know it.

Barnes and Nobles still have these left over.

I fucking LOVE terrible crossovers

Does Michael Giacchino still compose the music for these shorts?

Holy shit lol
youtu.be/rQ28FcRePAo

>still no Tom & Jerry meet Scooby Doo or Tom & Jerry meet Sylvester and Tweety

Why would the TCM database have this?

Tom and Jerry in Batman 66 when?

Honestly I have no fucking clue. But I found this to be baffling and interesting at the same time so, here we are.

God, I hope it's Tom AND Jerry. Just big sexy blueberry blimps...

They're probably doing it to keep up interest in the brand.

I heard this was pretty good, unless I'm thinking of another random Oz crossover.

What were you doing on the Turner classic movie website anyways?

Funny story. At first I heard that they made a SEQUEL to the Wizard Of Oz Crossover. I was so curious that I decided to look it up for myself what I didn't expect was to find what was in the OP pic.

Did they not? I thought I heard that too.

There is that new London Musical of Wonka that came out. The other kids actually die in it. Violet explodes at the end of her song and Wonka just tells her dad to "Scoop her up before she ferments"

How did they do that special effect?

Shit, that's even darker than the book.

How the hell do you make a Dahl story DARKER?

This answer your question?

youtube.com/watch?v=tyE8XnZBJQA

Don't know, but here's the song
youtube.com/watch?v=ByYGTgjhMc8

That's nothing! The song even has the Oompa Loompas sing about what they are going to do with her body parts!

bump

Tom and Jerry is dead, just let it stay dead. It died the moment Hanna-Barbera stopped doing the shorts, the chuck jones ones were never funny.

I do not know why Spy QUest is hated, it is such a great concept. If anything I wish for Tom and Jerry to crossover with other known franchises.

>mfw these exist

>The song even has the Oompa Loompas sing about what they are going to do with her body parts!