Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzNsOGt3bHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He chose to fight for the side of evil

Starscream

Starscream couldn't decide if he wanted to be face or heel

Only one adaptation has had a face Starscream

Helmet looks retarded

It's illegal to make accurate toys of him now with replica guns being banned pretty much everywhere.

According to my dick, that's actually a plus.

He didn't even turn into a tank or something. It was literally just a gun. Not even a flying gun. Someone else had to hold and fire him.
Why even bother? He already had a gun on him.

An unhealthy co-dependent relationship with Starscream

He's not Beast Wars Megatron.

Fight me, faggots.

does not have a big bandito moustache

How the fuck did he manage to shrink down when he transformed, it makes no damn sense? Did others do this trick?

Autobot.

see what i mean

>god complex
>can be summed up with the word "Yes"
I'm glad he isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzNsOGt3bHk

Acts like a pussy ass bitch when he meets Unicron.

>about to get obliterated by a fucking planet-god
>'pussies out' to save his own skin
>Makes a bargain to get healed and become the most powerful Transformer.
Meanwhile Optimus turned grey and died so I'm pretty sure he made the right choice. Plus he turned into Leonard Nimoy, so there really is no downside.

>about to get obliterated by Orson Welles

my kneejerk response is of course
>doesn't just kill starscream

But when looking at things from the perspective of a decepticon...I understand why he keeps him around.

Starscream is actually much more cruel than he is, as well as actually fairly powerful. The less powerful cons in turn are even more grateful he's the leader, and willing to follow orders. It's basically "look what you'd have to deal with if I wasn't here." And the cons follow a strict obey the Alpha-Dog chain-o-command.

So really is flaw is that he is a Decipticon at all. They lose because they're an army of stupid assholes who love to fight, even with each other. While the Autobots win because they are bros who give each other high-fives and play basketball and other super cool stuff.

>does not have a big bandito moustache

Soundwave and Blaster did, and there are a few times where one transformer was able to ride inside an identically sized transformer's alt mode (Astrotrain, Hoist and Grapple).

There was no reason or rhyme behind it, and I don't think Megatron even had a significant damage boost compared to just using his fusion cannon.

this is like, the coolest explaination for why autobots are cool.

Still kind of wish that the autobots were jets and stuff too though. (I know they had a few, but they were only in like 1 or 2 episodes)

Could you imagine a fucking terintino film where megatron gets killed and fucking starscream goes bananas?!

Just imagine this with their creepy ass voices:

STARSCREAM: FUCK ME?! FUCK YOU!

SOUNDWAVE: (fuck you starscream, you were never as good as megatron!)

STARSCREAM: FUCK YOU SOUNDWAVE! I'LL BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEADOFF!!

SOUNDWAVE: (Go ahead, i don't give a fuck!)

STARSCREAM: AAAUGGGHHH!!! (Energy cannon noises)

Looks awesome.

I still think the autobots were propaganda for the automobile industry. I think the FAA was pushing for stricter flight controls to keep people grounded instead of cruising around in low altitude VTOL skimmers.

Weren't the decepticons anti communist propaganda?

apparently he could kill Autobots whenever he wanted and just never really bothered until right before he died

4 million years

eyyyy maaaaan, thats some gooood energon!

pfft, it was the 80's.

EVERYTHING was anti-communist propaganda.

given that the autobot was the labor class: it was more like pro-communist propaganda.

no, not at all

they were among the first tranche of post-regulation children's programming under the Reagan-era doctrine that the state should not control the content of media and could not insert educational messages or mandate that they be inserted

that's why the 80s cartoons seemed to radically different to audiences at the time: they no longer had to restrict the amount of product placement or counterbalance it with educational messages in children's programming, meaning they could literally make shows with authorito-libertarian themes that existed purely to sell toys and were aimed at the lowest common denominator, ie muh freedom

it's a miracle we're not sitting through Michael Bay's Pledgeformers today, if they could have turned flags and eagles into expensive plastic crap at a range of complexities and price points and marketed it with shitty cartoons for three decades they would have

I mean, think about it. Why would a bunch of cars beat a bunch of jets? all the autobots were civilian vehicles, all the decepticons were in military vehicles.

Except for those construction bots.

The autobots had their own aircraft, and one of them was patterned like the f-15, but they
were only featured for like 1 or 2 episodes.

You notice all the decepticons were patterned like MIGs?

>people should be enslaved
>america 2016

Didn't decepticons have constructicons who said something like "workers of the world unite" while combining?

I think maybe you got the posts mixed up.

because the Japanese toys they were based on were divided up that way

Starscream and the other original Seekers were F-15s, user, not MIGs

that's why they look like the F5's labelled as MIGSs in Top Gun

to think, this kind of conversation would have never been possible until the advent of the internet without the use of controlled substances.

i think you read at an elementary school level

they said "constructicons unite" because they were called "constructicons" as a group noun

>G1 Megatron
>having personality

IDW doesn't count. G1 Megatron from the 80's stuff is one of the most mediocre 80's villains. He's not even that memorable. Skeletor was amazing at chewing scenery. Mumm-Ra was imposing for about a minute, but it was a magical minute they repeated every few episodes. Shredder and Kraang are fun to watch. But Megatron is just kinda there. His crew is way more interesting to watch.

What about the Cobra Commander?

Have you seen the "power cards" they had for bots in the 80's? Starscream was like an 8-10 on all his stats, second ONLY to Megatron.

Starcream is a complete badass. It's why he's always fighting to be in command and it keeps Megatron on his toes.

When I was a kid I fucking hated soundwave. I thought Megatron was a tool and that Starscream should be in charge.

I somehow kind of got the idea that starscream wanted to join up with the autobots

>i think you read at an elementary school level

So you're saying Reagan policy was pro-communist?

head looks like penis

Zach?

no, megatrons

The difference between Megatron and the rest of the 80s villain roster is that they're all idiots, but Megatron, on the other hand, is surrounded by idiots. Its fun to watch him react to all the dumb situations and it put him in the spotlight more often as he is forced to do his dirty work himself.

megatron isn't all that bright, really.
hes just a wee bit more practical than everyone else.

>actually competent with his schemes
>plans within plans ensure he comes out on top most times
>nearly wiped out the human race millions of years before they could become a threat
>actually keeps an eye on his Starscream (Tarantulas) instead of simply waiting for him to pull some shit
>was willing to DESTROY EXISTENCE ITSELF just to win
>does so by DECAPITATING OPTIMUS PRIME
>keeps a superpowered crazed mutant transformer in line by literally cutting out half his spark
>later goes on to become the god-machine ruler of all Cybertron

>but he says "yes" alot so that must be all there is to him

It must be tiring carrying around all that faggotry .