Why do Kamala and Miles always forget to invite Sam?

Why do Kamala and Miles always forget to invite Sam?

because they're assholes and suffering is Sam's superpower

>forget

Because Sam is the Wonder Woman of their Justice League.

Because he's getting life lessons from the only Captain worth giving a fuck about during Civil War.

you mean trinity

>the only Captain worth giving a fuck about
I was going to correct you but Batson isn't a captain anymore so yeah, carry on.

>Captain worth giving a fuck about during Civil War.

Fuck him, he killed Harambe

>shitty meme gorilla
Good

They don't forget they just don't care they are tightbwith each other.

You mean Trinity and yeah he is except Diana gets some respect.

The Captain is cool but if anything he managed to make Sam more miserable but I guess the "Superheroes suck" thing was something Sam eventually was going to find out for himself just like Rich did in Civil War.

That said the quitting part was a shit advice.

Sam is that friend you only invite if literally everyone else is busy.
You remember being that friend, right, OP?

Who is this? Mar bel from ult universe?

Kamala hates him and not in a tsundere way no matter how much Samala fags want it to be so she wouldn't have invited himm

Miles doesn’t think much about Sam and they hardly ever talk so he probably didn’t even consider inviting him.

If they were to invite a third person chances are it wouldn't be Sam.

Sam's writer said that Sam feels like a third wheel with them and that Kamala and Miles are definitely closer to each other than they are with Sam.

Sam is a Nova, to be a Nova is eternal suffering and being confined to C-list hell by all the other heroes. The fact that people DGAF about Rich as an individual and that they confuse Sam with Rich is telling.

Loeb is gone to TV and Marvel higher ups only keep Sam because of Loeb especially since he's not as popular as Miles or Kamala, this is why they don't care to show him a lot and why they are bringing Rich back to co-star with Sam.

Cause Kamala and Miles' relationship is different. Kamala literally goes to Miles' house and breaks into it when he shows up late for a meeting. The annual even teases Miles/Kamala.

Meanwhile Kamala, even outside her own control, can't help but hate Sam while everyone but Miles and the Captain can't even treat Sam like a human being.

Oh shit, he's back?

It's been great to see all the low-key Nextwave seepage into the larger Marvel universe.

You know, it's weird, Sam really wants hero friends yet he doesn't hang out with any of the New Warriors/Beta Ray Bill or even Cosmo the Space Dog now, and it's not like Miles is adverse to being around him. He's got options but he never uses them.

The Captain from Nextwave

That's true. Maybe the distance he lives and responsibilities back home and space doesn't allow Sam to hang around NY too much.

When did Sean Ryan say that?

good

Not the user you replied to but this is all I could find

>Nrama: Sam has also become a prominent Avenger, developing a bond with Kamala Khan – reluctant friends though they may be. How do Sam’s experience as an Avenger, and his relationship with other heroes, affect the way he does his job?

>Ryan: I’m not sure yet if it’s affected the way he’s done his job. I think it’s been good for Sam to be an Avenger, but I’m not sure if he’s feeling that yet. I think he feels like an outsider among them still. He’s close to Ms. Marvel and Spider-Man, but they feel closer to each other than they are to him. As we saw in Nova #3 and #4, he doesn’t feel comfortable opening up to them about his life. And though he loves the honor of being around the Avengers, and being around these heroes, it does bring about a lot of stress for him. And it’s just one more thing he has to worry about. He’s got being Nova on his own, the stuff with his dad, the rest of his family, school, and now being an Avenger. Sam will hopefully learn that being a part of the Avengers means he’s got a support system that can help him.

TL;DR: So Sam is still not that close to Kamala and Miles, Kamala and Miles are closer to each other than Sam, Sam feels like an outsider among the Avengers.

We'll probably get to see him go more cosmic once Rich is in the picture.

Am I the only one who feels Sam doesn't even need Kam and Miles? He already has his own cast and neither of them add anything significant to his circle.
As a Nova he's more relevant to the universe than they'll ever be.

>Carol Corps

Shut the fuck up Kamala

I feel the same

He does when he finally gets to be in space, honestly Cosmo and Rocket are probably the people he interacts with most in his solo aside from his mom and the principal

He just goes by The Captain because his original name Captain [insert profanity here] was too graphic so he just decided to be The Captain.

Sam is tied to his family so he can't go too far away without his mom worrying.

Captain .

Really? I could have sworn his name had the The at the front.

When you can literally drag a guy into a star and come out the other side perfectly fine, spider powers and embiggening no longer seem particularly impressive. I think Sam would be far better off not even bothering with them. Why hang out with people who either don't like you or don't even think of you when you're not around?

Maybe he thinks he can do more good by teaming up with them? Hell Sam seems like the kind of guy that doesn't know why he does things half the time and just goes along with it.

cuckholdery. sjw's err ... intellectuals love to be cucks

Because Marvel gets their jollies from making Sam suffer for his creators sins. What better way to punish a man than to torment a tribute he made to his dead son.

Isn't he on Tony's side in all of this anyway?

Both sides forgot about him.

Sam is completely irrelevant to Nova. He doesn't matter in the Marvel Universe

.... dude im starting to relate to this guy...

Nah, he's there.

Not really considering he's literally the only Nova around. He at least did a nice thing building graves and retrieving all the other Nova's helmets

>Inb4 but in several month Richard is back to life

Not exactly

>Nrama: Speaking of his Avengers membership, Sam’s status on the team will undoubtedly put him in the middle of Civil War II. We’re still learning where individual heroes come down in that conflict. What’s Sam’s position on changing the future versus reacting to events as they come?

>Ryan: He doesn’t really understand it. Sam’s not a dumb kid by any means, but he’s not an 'A' student either. When the Civil War II stuff starts going down, Sam is sort of left out of the loop. He gets bits and pieces and doesn’t really understand what the big fight is all about. Sam feels like the kind of kid that if you sat him down and explained the positives to changing the future, he’d totally agree and say that makes a ton of sense. But then, if you sat him down and explained the positives for reacting to events as they come, he’d totally agree and say that makes a ton of sense. And then he’d just be confused. I don’t see Sam as someone who’s going to choose a side and then have an undying faith in that choice.

Oh so Tony finally decided to give him a call back because Sam tried calling Tony for some advice but only got an answering machine.

Sam is too pure for the Marvel Universe.

The entire existence of the black Nova's can be completely ignored and nothing would change.
They're a massively retarded retcon that should have never been created.

>Sam’s not a dumb kid by any means
Hm.

Considering Luke Cage is there too, who basically said
>I'm not getting mixed up in Civil War 2 electric boogaloo

I'm guessing we can just call this a Bendis page

Why the fuck are the X-men even there.

Jesus, Sam sounds like a lost puppy who's trying to find a master. fucking hell thats pathetic.

he really needs to say fuck you to shitskin kamala and everyone else and swing for Nextwave.

>They're a massively retarded retcon that should have never been created.
I know you think Loeb went into the Marvel offices and put a gun to everyone's head so that he could make Sam, but that's not what happened no matter how many times you say it.

>Sam sounds like a lost puppy who's trying to find a master
More like trying to find his dad just like Loeb is trying to cope with his son's death.

B E N I S
E
N
I
S

I blame the concussions.

>A unit of Novas stronger than centurions existed
>Richard and the Worldmind never knew about them
>Somehow Gamora and Rocket Racoon knew about them
>Apparently they also knew where his family lived
Tell me where this doesn't sounded retarded

I don't remember enough of early Sam Nova but
Sam's dad knew them and could have probably informed them of something.

None of the Novas matter to the Marvel universe as a whole, Novas are literal whos and average joes that don't stand out, that's why they are recruited in the first place.

Heck most of his superhero career Rich was that one guy no one noticed or gave a fuck about.

There's even one panel where the heroes are all gathered together and ready for a big cosmic battle and one of them says somwthing along the lines "Nova we gonna need you" but then it turns out they where talking about Frankie Raye who also goes by Nova and Rich was just in the background staring.

I mean fuck, the whole corps died, Richard died, and even when Sam popped out people confused him with Rich or where like "Oh yeah you're the new Nova, OK whatever"

How exactly is Carol's side overpowered? They definitely have more power players than Tony's side

That's retarded and you know it.
There's no reason that they knew about the Black Novas and Nova himself didn't.
What they should have been is a group started by Tarcel and Saal at the end of WoK.

>Tarnishing Cap with rainbow shit

DELETE THIS

As much as I like The Captain he wouldn't be good for Sam in the long run and he wouldn't want to babysit him anyway.

That was just a speech he gave to Sam in a moment of sincerety after a team up, if Sam wanted to tag along he probably would tell him not to make it weird.

>A unit of Novas stronger than centurions
Not stronger, unchecked. Also Jesse was a Centurion, the Black Novas show any skill at all because the Nova proven elite like Centurions are commissioned into them.
>Richard and the Worldmind never knew about them
They were intentionally left off record
Jesse came to them
>Apparently they also knew where his family lived
Because Jesse came to them

>Discounting Sam
He took on Kluh and survived.

Sam is an idiot kid

And Iceman isn't an absolute idiot? I mean the only times he's competent with his powers is when he's full blown evil.

Tony knows his side has all of Bendis' pet characters

>Not stronger, unchecked. Also Jesse was a Centurion, the Black Novas show any skill at all because the Nova proven elite like Centurions are commissioned into them.
They specifically say they were intended to handle missions too hard for Centurions. Plus, you're really going to tell me that guy who punched out Thor and the guy who kept Gladiator's cousin pinned for hours weren't good enough to receive a recommendation for them, but an alcoholic was?
>They were intentionally left off record
First off, why? Second, it's bullshit that they apparently always existed but fucking Nova himself didn't know about them
>Jesse came to them
When? He'd have had to come to them years before Annihilation went down, and these guys weren't even a team then.
All of this is fucking retarded and the sooner this gets retconned, the better.

True, but i'd still put him on a higher level just because he's experienced and powerful

Most of Sam's fights are against enemies who completely out matched in power or just stand still.
I wouldn't call that experience.

>weren't good enough to receive a recommendation for them
You're switching gears without even realizing you're going in reverse now.

Putting the Nova Corp's best into the Black Novas would achieve what? Who's going to serve the fucking Corp, user?
Jesse became a drunk when he was grounded on Earth.

>What they should have been is a group started by Tarcel and Saal at the end of WoK.

Considering that Duggan retconned it so they were an independent organization from the Nova corps made up of thieves and killerd I wouldn't mind it also if it gets retconned into Saal being the founder.

Heck the Black Novas were also called Supernovas which is what Garthan Saal called himself so it makes a ton of fucking sense.

Although he would have to had made them before WoK since it is hinted they were a thing much longer than.

That said Garthan Saal is still running around with Tarcel and DnA never picked up that dangling plot thread, Sam doesn't know where his Nova force comes from and he wants to find out, Rich is coming back, they could do something with this for Nova #1 dammit.

You could have just said they were wrong about they're founding date and nobody would have cared especially since they were supposed to be super secret.
As they are, they're a terrible addition to Nova and have no purpose being connected to him. Making them a faction founded by Saal recruiting people who were derelict about being removed from the corps after Ego would have been a lot better than the incredibly bland shit they are now.

>Making them a faction founded by Saal recruiting people who were derelict about being removed from the corps

They can still do that and it can still work without being after WoK, especially since Saal was a villain way before WoK happened and he was running around.

It jusy has to work long enough for Jesse to have joined and then quit.

But whatever I mean the name Supernovas should be enough to connect them to Saal.

Whatever happens in Nova Vol 7 in a few months, I promise whatever additional backstory they give to the Black Novas will be completely unsatisfying

>he's not an A student
That's true

All you really need is Puck.

Kek, okay, you're alright with me Sam.

Are all Novas like this?

a picture for ants?

>This many SamFags
This suffering shit is all you need to do to get people to like characters on Sup Forums

I wonder what it's gonna be like when he's getting killed off next year.

I like him cause he's a kid character that isn't an annoying shit or awful.

Same reason I liked Cho back before he became hulk.

>not having a suffering fetish

how do you even live?