Rick and Morty is kino

It's the BvS of adult animated shows.
Plebs just can't grasp it's higher level comedy. They only criticism the surface.

The subtle and finer art nuances of the Rick and Morty will be studied for generations to come.

OP is a Redditor who thinks he's a 4channer pretending to be a Redditor in order to shit on Reddit.

The rabbit hole gets way deeper than that brainlet.

No. The bottom line is that Sup Forums is infested with a bunch of ironic fedora tippers.

We hated it back then, we hate it now, don't come back

>we
>one guy
Sure.

All of those replies say otherwise, FUCKBOY

How so? Do you know what they were saying?

Also, nice caps, Reddit.

Of course, I took the screencap you stupid nigger. Says the reddit spacing retard

>lying on Sup Forums
Good one, m8.

Prove it.

Then why are you here?
>all of those replies
>when I want to make a generalization about Sup Forums, one post is representative of the entire board. but when a post disproves my generalization, that post only represents one person

Tf is that?
Afraid to click

Burden of proof relies on you, my friend.

>adult
>95% is the audience is under 20

This should be enough

I'm sick of coming to Sup Forums and seeing people say or mention Reddit in every other post. I don't even like Reddit because I find the layout annoying but holy shit, go out-meme them or something.

You need to go back

And I'm sick of faggots like you who are pretending or are maybe too retarded to realize this place has been reddit since 2010

dude youre the reason people troll in the first place, youre the retard that always takes the bait

>no argument

I accept your concession, Reddit and Memey is not allowed here

>bean and cheese language
You need to go back, Pedro.

>Plebs just can't grasp it's higher level comedy.
It's shit like this that makes people hate Rick and Morty.

I like Rick and Morty, but know-it-all assholes like you are making RaM random into the next repulsive Zim fandom. And I say that as someone who also loved Zim despite the toxic fandom.

>They only criticism the surface.
I'll give you that. I see Rick as almost a parody of the edgy asshole atheist, not some Mary Sue promoting atheism like many critics seem to think.

it's probably because I am drinking but wow the writers of Rick and Morty

if the audience was a toilet and R+M writers were a plumber he would be jamming a plunger with the word "philosophy" written on it so hard.

If the second episode to this season is anything to go by I guess it will actually warrant this level of irony.

Rick and Morty is by far one of the lamest shows on TV. None of the characters besides Rick have any personality so the writers have to make up for it by using hamfisted pop culture references and shitty gags.

Take your garbage cartoon to Sup Forums you fucks.

>Implying either Rick and Morty or BvS is higher level

A sweet kek to be had. At least Rick and Morty is competent though.

I'm a fan of it but it has a fucking terrible fanbase.

Reminds me of my Homestuck days. That was a fun time I hope never to remember again.

Rick and Morty was based off Back to the Future right?
With women on the writing team, it'll be one step closer to its influence due to the enormous amount of trump jokes.

>finer art nuances
Wow... either bait or autism

I feel like you could use the plinkett test and come up with a fair number of descriptors for each character. It's not the best metric but it's simple enough to understand.

>Morty:
Nervous, naive, stick-up-his-ass moral boy with deep-seated resentment issues that release in unexpected rage fits
>Jerry
Emasculated, delusional, insecure lonely pussy
>Beth
Headstrong, emotional, desperate for connection, caring to a fault
>Summer
Proud, Bitchy, selectively loyal attention seeker

It's not much but that's off the top of my head

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>Scene kids ruined Invader Zim

It's amazing how empty people's lives are in that something that should only take up 20 minutes per week ends up becoming a quasi-lifestyle. I don't think we've even reached peak fandom of Rick and Morty yet. It will only get worse.

Anyone who compares Rick and Morty to trash like BvS deserves to have their mother raped in front of them.

BvS is not some philosophical masterpiece that is misunderstood now but will be praised 20 years from now. It is a movie where Batman brands people and the director has the mind of a 14 year old boy.

It disturbs me how much sense this makes

what the fuck do you do with 15 mayos?

Like what? What is there to Rick and Morty other than gross out humor, absurd visuals and some shallow parody?

Why does Sup Forums spend all their time talking about shit they hate instead of things they like. R&M is mediocre trash and it's been made perfectly clear that everyone on Sup Forums agrees that it sucks so why keep making threads about it

Why does every thread ever become full of pointless arguments and nothing worth reading.

A majority of Sup Forums actually likes the show.

Sup Forums is a reddit containment board

you forgot mr poopy butthole