Sup Forums gets deleted by gookmoot

>Sup Forums gets deleted by gookmoot

How do you react?

I'll just post all the shit I do on Sup Forums here

Get annoyed because all those idiots will come here instead

I support it being shut down, it was directly responsible for the school shootings that happened in Florida. That is what happens when you allow anonymous forums full of hate speech and extremism to flourish.

I remind myself of when /new/ got deleted and they shit literally every board up

but he killed "whites"

>deleting Sup Forums
Well prepare for the endless 14 year olds here

They should just ship them over to a whole new site dedicated just for politics. That way they can have their own versions of Sup Forums, Sup Forums or whatever shitholes they love to visit

Is this you?

That means more huwhites here to steam out on you Hasan.

>How do you react?

sad because a lot of them will bring their cancer here

>we need Sup Forums because it's a containment board
It doesn't work. They attract cancerous redditors who spread around the whole site infecting everything.

int would become majority poltard in a few weeks

Nuke it, Hirohito.

Sup Forums is already majority Sup Forums, nothing would change

It is kind of weird that it's 2018 and the U.S. Government still hasn't shut down Sup Forums.

If I had to guess, they're probably using Sup Forums for surveying and working out an algorithm so they can intercept the shooters, who apparently are dumb enough to blab about their plans for several months in advance. In that case Sup Forums is back to stay.

you wish, Sup Forumstard

Then you'll get banned

>they start shitting up every board
No thanks. At least they're somewhat contained now. They still out a little, but they're mostly contained

Such a bullshit argument. How exactly are they contained?

false, there's only like three boards that are not infested by Sup Forums

fuck off stormfag

You should visit Sup Forums then,those fucking retards create literally 100 threads a day complaining about Black Panther

Finally. What's the use of a containment board that doesn't contain anything, but instead attracts brainlets and edgelords?

I honestly believe it'd be much worse but one could hope they'd fuck off

they're already spreading to other boards, case in point
without their own board it would be even worse
why does your brainlet brain think Sup Forums was created in the first place

>being in this much denial
maybe not majority, but there's way more than needed
same for Sup Forums

This

I think /r9k/ should be banned as well, actually just ban Sup Forums in its entirety it is too dangerous to be left up at this point

of course there are some of them, but they're not majority and Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums lite like they like to believe either

Evacuate since Sup Forumsedditors spillover everywhere else even more that they do already.

tv is alot more infested than int , its one of the most pol boards on Sup Forums sadly. even 1-2 years ago it was much better

They should put in a system that bans you for 24h from all other board after you posted on Sup Forums so that they stay on it.

I would totally eliminate Sup Forums, fuck this place

dont really care i havent used pol for a long time i just shitpost pol shit on other boards now.

I have a dynamic IP sweety :)

I get mad because all the Sup Forumsscum will come here

pol dindu nuffin wrong. pol is a board of peace. pol is always right

laugh then encounter reddit children on other boards alot more

turn int into the new pol

>they've spread
I don't agree entirely. A lot of it is reactionary, such as with Sup Forums and Sup Forums hating their interests getting poz'd by the leftist koolaid.

But yes, there are also a ton of nu-posters that have flooded Sup Forums in the past year and a half, and Sup Forums is the most frequented board as of a few months ago, surpassing Sup Forums.
So yes, Sup Forums has spread a lot, but I still think that a lot of what you're seeing on other boards is the natural reaction to people not wanting leftism to infect their interests.

i like having the board to laugh at
going over there is like looking into the life of a paranoid schizo

Breivik 2.0

Sup Forums is gonna be Sup Forums soon its gonna die its basically a circle jerk for trump at this point.

Posting for a friend

>Sup Forums gets deleted
You might as well delete Sup Forums as well before it gets infested

I support this, pol or r9k will someday lead to so much pressure from above that the whole site will disappear

Isn't it already?

You Sup Forumsfags already do

what's a Sup Forumsfag?

I further increase my subtle fascist and NatSoc propaganda posting on the other boards

>haha if you don’t like Sup Forumsfags you must like Trudeau
By that logic you must like Donald Trump

Bad idea. They will just start shitposting everywhere and will even more Sup Forums threads out of spite.

Who's Donald Trump?

Proxies aren’t allowed on Sup Forums Cletus.

>macaco Sup Forumstard
ajakjskajsjajjsjajs

Buisiness idea: 5 hour timeout on all other boards when you post on /pol9k/

SPBP

>no one notices because they already do that anyways

Just make sure to shill for cripplechan so that they move there (again).

>but I still think that a lot of what you're seeing on other boards is the natural reaction to people not wanting leftism to infect their interests.

They're already spread everywhere on this site, and deleting Sup Forums will turn them rabid and shit up this place even more. We don't need more free speech martyrs in this world. A better idea is to segregate Sup Forums even more from the rest of Sup Forums by locking them out of every other board for a certain amount of time for every post they make there. They can have their fun little echo chamber, while the rest of this place mostly moves on from Redditors and edgy 56% larpers. Though I see a problem in how they'll attempt to bypass it by going on every other board to discuss their own talking points without the temporary ban, so maybe it's not the solution.

Is it only leftys that hate Sup Forums?

Why do you hate free speech?

>subtle
Sup Forumstards are not subtle about anything, ever.

spam Sup Forumsshit on all other boards

>but you will get banned

sorry m*Ds and antip*Lfags, but you cant stop the power of REDDIT BOGA

> We don't need more free speech martyrs in this world.
You know what to do...

A solution to that would be to simply remove all moderators from Sup Forums and let the board devolve into spam, while using the extra moderators to crush Sup Forumstards who leave their containment shithole.

>hurr

This is actually a good idea.

"Unironically" "would" "go" "on" "a" "murderous" "rampage"

Cringe