Brittania rule, fuck France!

>Brittania rule, fuck France!

What is wrong with britanon?
Do they know that all the nobility of England is from France? Not just during william the conqueror but for centuries after that?

The true english are the farmes.

>Dieu et mon droit
>Highest order of Chivalry in england "Honi soit qui mal en pense"

The French butchered their Germanic protestants, causing them to flee to England. Little was left in France except mongrelised losers.

It's a bad thing?

Explain yourselves bong

They fled to Swiss too

Why do the French hate England so much, user? I'm Welsh so I can't understand this. Every opinion poll I see on EU member states, France is overwhelmingly anti-England while England treats you like any EU state, e.g Germany, Italy, etc?

Why is this?

In 1415, at the Battle of Agincourt, on the orders of Henry V, the English knights killed the French prisoners, instead of saving them and negotiate a ransom for their release.

In 1755, without declaring war, the British captured 300 French merchant ships and imprison 6000 sailors.

In 1801, Horatio Nelson under the command of Admiral Hyde Parker attack, without declaring war, the Danish fleet at the Battle of Copenhagen.

In 1803, without declaring war, the British Government take all French ships in range and confiscated 200 million of goods.

Battle of Mers-el-Kébir, was a British naval bombardment of the French Navy at its base at Mers El Kébir on the coast of what was then French Algeria on 3 July 1940. The raid resulted in the deaths of 1,297 French servicemen, the sinking of a battleship and the damaging of five other ships.

william the conqueror...

Don't forget that time thousands of Frenchmen died just so the British could flee at Dunkirk

Indeed

It was friendly banter lad get over it

>Every opinion poll I see
Can you show them to me? Because where I am people like the brits, and so do I. There's always teasing during rugby tournaments like the 6 nations, but it's all goodhearted.

praise kek, fuck the french

Don't forget the time thousands of Brits died just for the French to let Germany rush through the Ardennes then onto Paris and then immediately surrender.

Largest army in Europe my arse.

>1940
>1803
>1801
>1755
>1415
Really lad? France was a good boy, France dindu nuffin?

No in fact it's the opposite french didn't give a fuck about british/or like them.
There is no english bashing like there is a french bashing.
In fact it always be like that in history

When?

>Don't forget that time thousands of Frenchmen died just so the British could flee at Dunkirk
This is the most American post I've ever seen

Henry V was the legitime king of france there is no problem with that

Nobody in England gives a fuck about the frogs anymore lad it's the ARYANISED who are our true eternal enemies.

>No in fact it's the opposite french didn't give a fuck about british/or like them.
Well no, that's not fact, every opinion poll shows that you dislike England/Britain more than any other country in Europe.

ARYAN BLOOD

>every opinion poll shows
Show them, please.

>In 1801, Horatio Nelson under the command of Admiral Hyde Parker attack, without declaring war, the Danish fleet at the Battle of Copenhagen.
The first naval bombardment of civilians in history.
I want Northumbria back for that.

Maybe you should have learned to fight harder, you cowardly froggy cuckold.

Circa 1940 - 1945, following France's surrender after less than a month of German invasion.

French military incompetence during the initial stages of the second world war cost the lives of thousands of Brits, Americans, Russians, basically all allied forces. Had the French army not fell apart, the war in Europe would in no way lasted till 1945.

British "humour"

Brits are fucking assholes

The eternal anglo is by far the most jewish european race

Stay mad subhuman plebians

My mistake, it was actually about a month and a half of invasion.