Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtu.be/7szWvBbrUkI
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I hate Stefan now

this should be comfy

Can somebody please explain to me, who is he and why is he posted on Sup Forums so often?

He was the chosen one

I plan to deFOO my parents because they voted for Trudeau.

liar liar pants on fire!
youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ

now watch this and compare, from7:18:
youtu.be/7szWvBbrUkI

I'm getting real sick of this self important windbag.

>defends
He did?

He's lost my support, I might send him $1.

a youtuber and a podcaster. he speaks about all kinds of topics. many Sup Forumsacks like him, because some of the things he says are true, at the same time he manages to sneak in some lies and uses his 'authority' and popularity to ridicule the ideas that are anti-establishment, like he equals 9/11 theories with flat-earth theories. basically he is a controlled opposition. his main role is to deepen the divisions in the society: black vs white, christian vs muslim, high IQ vs low IQ, but never us, regular falks vs establishment.

also wach these:

A guy that puts up daily content on YouTube (and his own site), he's been doing it for years
He used to be an libertarian/AnCap (he still kinda is) but has slowly started taking the red pills (in the past 2 years or so) and is aligning more with Sup Forums's talking points (so more conservative/libertarian). He does presentations, interviews and has a call-in radio type of show
Pretty solid overall

Some stuff you can fault him on:
>lame jokes and sometimes interrupting
>drama about his critics' counter-argument videos being DMCA'd
>and some anons claiming his sources aren't solid enough
>debate opponents are either not intelligent or don't disagree with him enough

some of the memes here
>not an argument
>do you support enacting force on me!?
>filthy statists

check out his Untruth and True News playlist, those are decent vids to start from

>flat earth is a credible theory, not a meme used to bash Christians
Wew

>this entire thread

Daily reminder that those who hate Stef will be getting free copter rides on the day of the rope. You people are the reason that we can't have a truly free society. Not a single argument can be found.

you believe the earth is flat? or that it's reasonable to consider it to be a true theory?

Some blue pilled balding numale who believes in the official explanation of 9/11.

Absolutely pathetic.

some pretentious contrived twat with an affect who speaks in mostly dramatic pauses, pseudo-cult leader especially among the Sup Forums crowd. people unironically call him a "philosopher" when he's a second rate youtube ranter with no original opinions

Stefan is an Anti-Christian Odenist.

He is nothing but a shill for $$$

Not really. More like blaming the people for letting Soros do all his shit.

>Not a single argument can be found.

well explain to me then, why does he lie?
see >

Hhahhaahha

these people always reveal themselves and their true allegiance after awhile

omg da j00z wtf I have Memeneux now
fuck off stormnigger

>da j00z

He does have a masters in history

Sup Forums used to hate Stephen when he was just your average long winded and autistic ancap. After the millionth mudslime attack in Europe, he began transitioning into some bizarre nationalist/libertarian mix and Sup Forums started to love him.

>masters in history

>defends

???

Calling somebody a jew isn't an argument. Stefan himself is fucking British and an atheist. He spends every fucking video being pro-Trump, talking about racial differences in IQ and talking about the evils of mass immigration. And you hate him because muh kike blood.

And as for the George Soros video, it's not a
>defends soros episode
it's a
>stef twists something to be about anarcho-capitalism and welfare episode
Which he just fucking does all the fucking time. He hates the state more than anything, and this video is just lumping Soros in with the rest of the state.

Get raped.

>defends
De fender scratched or dented?
Bring it on in to Stefo's garage.

He didn't really defend Soros at all.
He explains pretty unequivocably that what George Soros does is bad. But also that ultimately george soros is just a symptom of an underlying issue; the system we have that makes it possible for him to do what he does.

> Stefan himself is fucking British

No, he's a stateless Jew with no national pride or allegiance.

>literally every thread
>always an original comment

You are stefposting's darling. Never stop.

I really don't get how Stefan and other Anarcho-Capitalists don't see how their political theories would fail in actual application to human beings. it's just as unfeasible and fantastical as communism working in real life.

>Lol I don't respect the knowledge of people who study topics, I know everything I need to know from Sup Forums posts! Fuck education!

>Le original reaction pic

When you need to pull rank, you know your arguments fall short.

Most people are fucking cattle and could care less about controlling state power as long as their little brains get stimulated by bread and circus which is why ancap shit would never work

I listened to Steph's Rome bullshit, his talk was fucking wrong on so many levels, totally fucking wrong.

watching his slow transformation over the years has been fun

he's also been accused, on national television, of being a cult leader

no, that is not my position. I dan't hate him nor do I hate the jews. yesterday there was a thread where somebody posted those videos. Me pointing to his lies is simple stating the fact that he's a liar, it really wouldn't matter that much that he lied about his background if it wasn't for his constantly repeating that jews are the most inteligent, master race and he always states it as a fact from the posision as if he wasn't one, so he's objective on that, because he's just a simple white guy from ireland or canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

the truth is that he never exposes the real enemy - that is the elites/globalists/zionists however you chose to call them. he always focuses on the problems within the society - it's always blacks vs whites, or high IQs vs low IQs, christians vs muslims, as if the problems we're facing now were caused only by the people that are in a way different from us. that is also acting for the benefit of those elites. if their goal is to bring the nwo through chaos, then he is an internet priest of that. turn against your parents, turn against your neighbours, turn against balcks. but everytime somebody brigs up the real issues to him, like 9/11, he repeats the mainstream agenda. he wants' us to be conflicted with one another and lose sight of the real enemy.

He left out too many of the slave/servant/class revolts and uprisings.

How much longer until he goes after the Jews in general and not just one of them?

Like?

No, he made assumptions that were wrong, and then continued to harp on about fallacies unchallenged.

He built his house on fallacies, one on top of the other, then finished the lesson invoking Odinist logic.

> rome
> odinist

>no based Bill Whittle Israel poster yet

>he made assumptions that were wrong, and then continued to harp on about fallacies unchallenged.
Specifics?

thiink of it as a eugenics approach, because i think an ancap society would be pretty fashy and only those who are not depending on gibs me dats would survive in the long run.

>all these not arguments

If he's wrong, refute it, spaghettinigger.

Where to start? He did not explain the dynamics of Augustus - Caesar positions and how they were rotating positions akin to lesser governors, within Diocletian's reign, then he made a hasty generalization and did not explore Constantine.

He did not show how Christianity became part of the apparatus of government, but rather said Christians didn't assimilate which was the opposite of what actually happened.

Christians were adopted by the government because of their philanthropy/administration of the poor.

Rome created a new Christian Empire which was modeled upon the administration supplied by Christians.

Steph just summed it up as 'Christians didn't assimilate'.

I will never listen to his bullshit again.

He also di

Your argument was a green text disparaging a field of academia that you didn't have an argument against.

You're an autistic hypocrite pham.

see

pretty much this, i think his older stuff seems a bit weird but he has definitely come into some good shit.

Also he had Scott Adams on his show recently, really want to see that interaction

>Calling somebody a jew isn't an argument

My argument is not that he's a jew, but that he's a liar. And those videos prove that and leave no place for interpretation. once he says his mother was jewish, from a strong jewish family, then he tells this story about a jewish girl that wouldn't date him because he is not jewish, even though in this same video he says explicitly that for judaism it's matrileneal (which means that he is jewish if hos mother was jewish).

I proved he's a liar, and you didn't adress that, instead you turned it into me calling him a jew, imlying I'm an antisemite. as he would say: not an argument

>Steph just summed it up as 'Christians didn't assimilate'.
I remember him summing it up as migrating barbars and other people from the places Rome conquered that didn't truly assimilate and adopt roman values. It wasn't about Christianity.

Are you sure you actually listened to the video?

>Where to start? He did not explain the dynamics of Augustus - Caesar positions and how they were rotating positions akin to lesser governors, within Diocletian's reign, then he made a hasty generalization and did not explore Constantine.

He didn't explore Roman Mythology either. Then again, just like the shit you're talking about, mythology is entirely irrelevant to what was being discussed.

>He did not show how Christianity became part of the apparatus of government, but rather said Christians didn't assimilate which was the opposite of what actually happened.

His claim was that Rome's welfare state was the primary cause of the downfall and disintigration of the economy, and therefore, Rome. He actually directly stated that while there's some evidence that could lead you to believe that Christianity played a small part, a part that -you- just confirmed, it was by no means the primary driving force.

>I will never listen to his bullshit again.

Not an argument

In regards to Christians, he said they didn't assimilate.

He summed up ROME MOVING ITS CAPITAL TO BYZANTIUM wrong.

He said the Empire split for administrative reasons, that did not happen.

In the time of Augustus and Marc Anthony the Empire was split into 3 parts, but how is that relevant?????????

his tech guy Mike (who I thought was a teenager from his voice but is actually in his 40s) uses a lot of Sup Forums terminology so probably spams stefans videos on here

probably also where Stefan picks up phrases like cuck from, who thought to push "not an argument" as a meme, who writes cringy shit like Stefan's "witty" tweets and who asked Ben Garrison to draw a comic for them

you're quite the meme master Mike

> He did not explain the dynamics of Augustus - Caesar positions

>He didn't explore Roman Mythology either.
Shifting the goal posts

CHRISTIANITY SAVED THE ROMAN EMPIRE UNTIL THE 1400's

How about that Redpill.

That's not shifting the goalposts you fucking mongoloid. Jesus at least read some basic definitions before you try to shitpost.

Stefan's channel (propaganda machine) is probably being funded by Soros. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

He didn't at all you fucking imbecile.
He's implying those two subjects are both totally irrelevant or at least way less relevant to the points Stef was discussing than you think.

>the system is at fault because (((certain people))) abuse it
Literally what gun grabbers would say.
>Hurr durr take the guns away they kill people
No. Guns don't kill people, people do.
Same how the system doesn't abuse itself.
Ulltimately the solution is not to change the system, but to get rid of these people abusing the system (read: jews).

Sup Forums 101

1. Shitpost regularly
2. When called on your shitposting, attempt to look legitimate
3. When completely BTFO, pretend to be a troll to regain self-esteem.
4. Never not trolling

>mfw after years of saying you should never ever forgive your parents hes changing his mind because of a BLACK PREACHER

>In the time of Augustus and Marc Anthony the Empire was split into 3 parts, but how is that relevant?????????

Anybody? Anybody going to tell me how spilling the Empire into different administrative units caused the Fall of Rome?

Disgusting how he flipped on that, a couple of weeks ago, he talked at length about throwing away all past connections to family, literally saying you should never make a rash decision and cut off family.

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c

You grandparents had nothing to do with their votes, user.

what do you want to hear?

He's wrong on IQ too.

What. Those two do not compare at all.
Guns is private property that can be used to defend oneself also from those who want to use theirs to aggress on you.

The state is institutionalized aggression you can not defend yourself from.

basically the difference is that using state to aggress on others is legal and accepted, while using guns to aggress on others is not.

And is often only possible because people are not given the liberty to hold guns. And people are not given that liberty because the state was legally and acceptedly used to gun grab.

Really? You want me to give you the answers?

he wasn't defending soros you fuck head. He is simply urging people to REFOCUS their attention from something they CAN NOT control, to something they CAN control. At no point did he "defend" soros. Faggot

Stefi is a jew and Soros is his jew master

saved ty so much Lee

usually the kike shill that posts this pic

of course, but the question is: why is he lying? and is he just wrong by mistake or rather intentionally?

how come everything he talks about, from family affairs to refugee crisis is about divisions? how come he completely loses his rational muscle when it comes time to point the real pappet-masters?

He's Anti-Christian, to me that means he's Anti-European.

His god is mammon, he worships at the altar of the free market.

Even though there's nothing free in economic slavery.

exacly! why does he want us to re-focus from soros?

there's no way refugees would be plundering europe if it wasn't not only allowed, but planned and orchestrated from the above. why should we focus only on the results of the big scheme instead of the root cause of the problem?

Some douche will post this after all my posts.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay

>there's no way refugees would be plundering europe if it wasn't not only allowed, b
Doesn't tie into his Anti-Christian Fall of Rome belief system.

I watched some of this last night

I don't think he's really defending Soros as attacking the public which allows bags of shit like Soros to infect his poision directly into the governments he wishes to steer.

When will mollymeme ask people to dump the NAP and roll out the guillotines?

Wayne Lambright preys on the elderly, Wayne Lambright, stranger danger. Alert, Wayne Lambright: a predator. Super predator! Extreme final warning and danger danger.

>1 post by this heeb

pretty obvious it's him or somebody from his team on proxy. he probably masturbates mentally to his threads on Sup Forums - they appear here twice a day, everyday. can't say whose shills are more annoying his or hillary's

to be fair he's advocating that the Gobmint have less control over people and not be able to kike out of their debts by crashing the value of the dollar.

Yes, that's true.
But:
Inherently the goverment isn't bad, just as guns.
They are (supposed) to be neutral.
However there are groups or individuals that have more money and more power than goverments and thus can control/influence them. The solution is not to change the system to some bullshit communism or 100% free market stuff as the past has shown, but rather to find the golden mean (which I think we pretty much have here in Switzerland). Crooks however will always be crooks and find a way to abuse whatever system. They are the problem and need to be weeded out by self regulation through the people, which obviously isn't possible when literally 80% of them are absolutely clueless and even brainwashed in the opposite direction. Didn't Stefan make a video about DNA research declaring that scientists can determine how prone people are to crime and violence?
I wouldn't doubt that this is what the Nazis discovered and this was infact what Hitler had in mind with the Holocaust.

Yeah, which is a good idea, but certainly isn't going to solve the Soros problem. If the goverment isn't the second most powerful force in the country anymore, the kike is going to find another host.

TruFact: kikes going to kike.

>Inherently the goverment isn't bad
Yes it is. In all aspects.
The only question is if it could be a necessary evil.
>Free market stuff as the past has shown
When?

Switzerland is certainly better than all or the majority of the rest of the world. But that doesn't equal can't be better, or that the stateisms you do have are good things.

You are not wrong though. Without abusive people stateisms would be a lot less evil and work splendidly. But this is true of every system, possibly even communisms.

the argument is to shape the system to work with the people we have to work with, and not the people to work with the system.

Stef never said he was matrilineally jewish, he said his mother had strong Jewish ties

His mothers mother could have been a goy

Wait... When did this happen?!?

based brother

He's not really defending him in this video but okay

Not an argument.

''George Soros was a good boy going to church getting his life together until YOU, yes YOU, ruined everything by creating the government and allowing people like George Soros to buy off politicians. LOOK IN THE MIRROR!! You created terrorism, you created Black Lives Matter, you funded Femen.'' - Stefen Molyneux

FDR podcast 52 - War Part 1
timecode 22:35
Some of my mother's tales, she was born in 1937 in Germany, not the best place to be especially when you come from a Jewish heritage. Not the best place to be at all. And all sympathies to my mother as a child. It still doesn’t excuse the evil woman she became, but I can certainly understand that her life was just hellish for her as a child.

FDR podcast 76 - The true history of violence (part 2)
timecode 9:44
On my mother’s side there is a lot more, I guess Jewish influence a Jewish history, as far as i understand it my grandmother was Jewish. Which I’ve also been told makes me Jewish. So I could give a flying fig about that, since the idea of taking on somebody else’s sort of pre-scripted identity would just feel unbelievably claustrophobic and nightmarish. Of course Spinoza and Jewish Philosophers who have great ideas fantastic lets jaw about it all night, but the idea of taking some preformed cultural identity I view that with complete horror. So although people have said “”oh that makes you Jewish”” I really can’t imagine that could have any interest or relevance to me.

FDR podcast 465 - Stef The War Hero
timecode 6:39
For my mother to see most of her family wiped out, because ofcourse she came from … uh her mother was Jewish. And for my mother’s own childhood to be the carnage and brutal series of orphanage rapes that I am absolute positive that it was.

FDR podcast 474 - Emotional Defenses (Part 1)
timecode 32:01
She was born as I mentioned before 1937 in Berlin, Jewish heritage, not a good place to be. Spend her war years been shunted around, hidden, send to orphanages. You can imagine what was going on in those orphanages, particularly in wartime, was just the worst kind of predation that you can Imagine.