what do you think?

>marvel
kino confirmed

blade
spawn

I don't know, but it sure looks hella diverse

well Blade was a comic book hero and that was decades ago. and it was good
this autistic african film won't break 500m

It's the kind of pan-African mishmash nonsense that black Americans want to see. It's insulting to actual Africans from the many diverse tribes and cultures who have been appropriated by ignorant black Americans.

can you imagine the butthurt if they changed black panther to a white man?

like valkyrie or domino, show them double standards to them hypocrites crying muh racism

> Directed by Ryan Coogler
Of course it will

Hidden Colors. Documentaries on hotepism.

I got done watching the fourth movie a week ago. I went in expecting to laugh, but desu I felt a bit bad sometimes. They went back and forth between how blacks are the ubermensch, which was funny, but then they'd start talking about how their civilizations had been taken from them and karma was going to lead to a golden age of negros.

It will only be /black/ino if Panther fucks a hot white blonde.

>blade
It was a Steven Segal tier action movie, not capeshit, not in the same league, but good action movie.
>spawn
Flopped hard.
villain will be whitey
There is no such thing as races, race is a social construct, except for minorities, they're real and putting an asian man to play a black man would be RAYCIS.

My diversity senses are tingling here, that cast is diverse as fuck.

I'm lovin it desu

So what came 1st?
Black panther or the black panthers?

>diverse
>they're all africans
???

Will this be the most unintentionally racist movie ever made? Will libtards still praise it as oh so progressive and diverse?

black panter

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH
NIGGERS TRYINA BE LIKE WE WUZZZ KAANGZZ N SHIEET

HAHAHAHA
WHAT DOES THAT WEIRD ARMOR EVEN MEAN? AND SPEARS? SPEAR CHUCKING TROOPS?
WEARING AN ACE VENTURA TIER COSTUME WITH A DISC IN YOUR MOUTH

>niggers won't even pay to watch this but liberals will

They would boycott the movie, also since every reviewer is a liberal they would give the movie a zero score and try to destroy it that way.

We do not live in a fair society with liberals in charge, they hate whitey with a burning passion and take pleasure in the one sided nature of our modern culture.

The injustice should burn inside you and make you not want to give them your money, remember when you pay for that ticket or buy that game that you are rewarding them for hating you.

>The injustice should burn inside you and make you not want to give them your money, remember when you pay for that ticket or buy that game that you are rewarding them for hating you.
Don't worry user, I do not.

I noticed that people don't stop near movie posters with blacks in them.
Unless its latina women.