Merkel blames the whites for rise in terror attacks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746721/Migrants-didn-t-bring-Islamic-terrorism-Germany-Angela-Merkel-refuses-blame-open-door-policy-rise-terror-attacks.html

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/12/12/germany-statistics-show-majority-of-muslim-refugees-will-never-work/
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/welcher-konzern-stellte-fluechtlinge-ein-14322168.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746721/Migrants-didn-t-bring-Islamic-terrorism-Germany-Angela-Merkel-refuses-blame-open-door-policy-rise-terror-attacks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her highness has a point, you know.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Oh shit, GERMANY IS FUCKING DOWN

>no mention of whites in the article

Nice clickbait OP, you should work for Jezebel or Huffinton Post

The only traitors here are Germans who refuse multiculturalism. A real German know that bringing in refugees from war zones not only favors the migrants, but also our country (workforce).

>migrants
>working

Got any statistics to prove me wrong? Didn't think so.

>2040
>German people, tired of tyranny, revolts
>2046
>German revolution ends, German politicians face the firing squads and foreigners are expelled
>15~ million dead
>Prussian prince reinstated as Emperor of Germany
>Germany becomes a constitutional monarchy

Are you allowed to have those statistics? In Finland about 21% of Somalis get work and about 24% of Iraqis. After 10 years both are about 30%

You are a fucking delusional for buying into the
>migrants strengthens our country
bullshit.

You cant replace germans with stupid brainless Ahmeds. It destroys the country.

you are shaming your ancestors and yourself

I feel sorry for you

Germans are already a minority in some of the most fertile age groups, it'll be more likely that Germany turns to Germanistan with sharia law by 2040.

its indirect but keeping actual statistics would probably get you jailed

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/12/12/germany-statistics-show-majority-of-muslim-refugees-will-never-work/

So you don't have to back up your claim, but he does???
>German education

My ancestors would be proud of my kind nature and my support to strengthen my country's economy.
>stupid brainless Ahmeds
You mean those with doctor and engineering degrees? Have you even done any research before posting?

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/welcher-konzern-stellte-fluechtlinge-ein-14322168.html

RIP Germany.
Please delete this. It makes me sad.

>You mean those with doctor and engineering degrees
>implying that degrees from some camel fucker university are worth a damn in the western world

Gud1, Hans.

>refugees
>doctors and engineers
please don;t make me laugh so hard i just woke up

Can't you get rid of this senile, self-destructive cunt? Put her on trial for treason or something.

If Germany needs workers then why would you import unskilled illiterates without education who don't speak German and who live off welfare?

there won't be any native germans in Germany after 2030

No mention of whites. She only says that migrants didn't bring terrorism. Which is an outright lie. But I don't expect honesty from our government anymore.

Lmao only 54, that's right, 54 of your million slimes you've taken in are employed

But it is actually our fault. Instead of spending time with these foreign people, playing football and hosting cooking parties with them daily we build walls and isolate ourselves from them.

I dare you guys, go to the local immigrant center today with pizza making devices and say to the first musulman you see: I respect you, i respect your culture i will be your friend

this is the true way: love NOT HATE

help.

I can't even read anymore what this bitch says. I don't have the patience. She's so disconnected from reality, she's no longer a leader, she's a destroyer of a nation.

>many companies don't take foreigners with little understanding of the German langauge
Very big surprise, wow. Just another hint that they are NOT stealing any fucking jobs.
Maybe get a statistic made by actual Germans? You know, people living in Germany, not foreigners who like to speculate with big numbers.
Please think before you post. We do not have access to workers of all around the world, refugees are a very convenient source, since they do need a placement.

Click bait.

No word about whites in the real thing.

Since brexit everything goes to shit in england. Even the integrety of the news.

A shame.

>Very big surprise, wow. Just another hint that they are NOT stealing any fucking jobs.

And how the fuck is this a positive thing?

´´New statistics released by a senior German academic´´
Its literally the first line

>shitposting this hard
Never let a German do an Australian man's job

>"Migrants didn't bring Islamic terrorism to Germany... It was already here."
Sounds like she is blaming whites there. Unless she is referring to the Arabs born in Germany.

>The chancellor, whose approval ratings are dwindling on the back of public fears about increased terror risk, said: 'The phenomenon of Islamic terrorism of IS not a phenomenon that has come to us through the refugees but one we already had.'
Imagine pouring gasoline on a fire because "it's not THIS gasoline that's burning."

You're a traitor for supporting the extermination of your own people.

You realize that you're literally supporting the replacement of your own people, right? Your own culture, ethnicity, language, way of life, etc. will all be gone within 50 years.

Germans will be a minority and Germany will become an Islamic state if nothing's done. You get this, right? Do you really support the demise of your own country that much?

WOW! Like you must be a white male or something because like... WOW you need to educate yourself. 2016 and people like you still exist?

Just like can't right now. Not even.

If anything were to go down and there were a group trying to reclaim your country, Schmidt, I would be there to lend a hand.

>there won't be any native germans in Germany after 2030

All migrants are native Germans the moment they enter the country, you fucking shitlord.

I feel nothing anymore. I'm not sure if I should feel anger, sadness or bitter defeat every time I hear that lying piece of shit.
Germany is done. Bury us, tuck us in a blanket full of dicks.

Out of all migrants that came with the recent waves a whooping 54 found jobs. the rest is illiterate cavemen who write quran verses on the walls of any camp they are in.
trust me, its even worse thant he AFD mongos paint it. Its so bad that germany will have gigantic problems financing the nation in 2-3years.
retirement fund payment already went up by 1.1% for everyone just due to the refugees.
in that little time. guess how its gonna be in 5.
Stop being so naive.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746721/Migrants-didn-t-bring-Islamic-terrorism-Germany-Angela-Merkel-refuses-blame-open-door-policy-rise-terror-attacks.html
(((Merkel)))

The Wiemar Republic held similar sentiments. Hold on little Kraut. Trust in the Western capacity for excruciating violence when need be.

Don't forget that they want to raise social Healthcare cost so you have to pay 30€ more.

I don't get this woman

A few years ago she openly declared multiculturalism was a total failure. I thought she was based back then. And now allowing millions of sandniggers into Germany? What happened?

Of course she does. If we would all just roll over and convert to Islam they would stop.

Hey Achmed, I look forward to the day that the REAL Germans wake up and cram you faggot sheep fuckers into the nearest oven. GERMANY DOESN'T NEED YOU, YOU NEED GERMANY.

Angela (((Kaiser))))

still cheaper than living in the US i guess.

So.......if I enter in your "house" that means it belongs to me too?
>prepares things to migrate into your "house"
>moves to MY land

>get your ass kicked because you're offering him haram food and you get arrested for hate crime

You have to be a fucking idiot to believe that.

You will be like us......full of enrichment.....sadly

heres a (you)

Yeah, people who don't speak German, have little to no education are a great strength to the German employers. In fact sack the current workforce and let refugees do the job. Basic economic knowledge doesn't apply to the German economy. Why even try to convince the rest of the European union to take in refugees, I mean they are such a gain why not try to keep them all to yourselves, we don't want them anyway.

>The only traitors here are Germans who refuse multiculturalism. A real German know that bringing in refugees from war zones not only favors the migrants, but also our country (workforce).

The thing is, they don't even need to try when they have a German flag. It can be the most obvious bait imaginable but as long as it has a Swedish/German flag above it most people will still treat it as legit.

I miss the times when we didn't have flags and just called every shitposter JIDF.

>You mean those with doctor and engineering degrees?

In Finland, those comprise less than 1% of the refugee/asylum seekers.

Alarming rates of them are infact completely illiterate and incapable of even basic arithmetic and many have no formal education whatsoever in anything.

€0.05 has been deposited in your account

As much as you would just loooove to believe that these people are just like you. You are delusional. They want you to be just like them: a fucking useless muslim. They are taking up the sword in a struggle against western civilization and you want to open your door and bake them a cake.

Why can't we just all get along? Merkel is right we can do it first we have to defeat our intolerance before we can hope to defeat terrorism.

First they ignore you.
Then they ridicule you.
Then they rape your relatives.
Then they kill you.
Then you win.

DUDE

You win.........cultural enrichment and vibrant diversity

DEUTSCHLAND YA

Who cares? Germany is already majority non-German and will become Muslim. Everybody in power knows this, all the leftists know this, the only ones to cling to ethnic and cultural purity are loser betas that frequent Sup Forums. Nobody else cares, in fact they want all white countries to be majority non-white.

The game was lost the second your country opener their doors to immigration and your people accepted it. Every western country is destined to become non-white and non-western.

I spoke with a Muslim and he was clapping, laughing, and smiling with glee that Europe was become Islamic. He said all Muslims have to do to conquer a society stronger than them is to immigrate and have children and soon enough, Muslims outnumber the natives and they take it over. He said it was written in the Quran and that allah gives them the power to do this.

You've already lost. We've lost. Just live your life in peace.

I'm ok with Germans dying out.

No race this stupid deserves to be preserved.

Keep your idiotic defeatist opinions to yourself you beta fuck.

>workforce
>they don't speak the language
>they don't have basic education

What are you going to do to stop this? Win arguments on Sup Forums? You've already lost because it too late to stop and there's nothing you can do.

Your Jewish ancestors are proud that you are helping to destroy Germany

A little girl cried

It just got me like a brick. The resemblance of Trudeau and Merkel is scary both in mind and body

Cool. Were you okay with the Byzantines dying out? Armenia? Kek what's another to the list ay?

That's victim blaming.

As if cleaning ovens and showers need that much skill

I'm starting as a decider of asylum applications in september

ama

Ach Kevin...

serious question, if I just show up to Germany or France can I live there now and get a job without visa since you guys are doing that whole "no borders, free roam" thing?

I guess the globalist elite got to her, so rather than fighting it and being removed from office she just went along with it.

Well, that or she really is evil and/or delusional.

There it is again. Listen faggot, you may want to lie down and take cock after cock, but not everyone else is so cucked by life that they accept defeat so easily. You want to be a little bitch about it? Fine, but do so silently, you aren't helping shit.

Is germany more cucked than sweden?

You don't decide anything. You just speed up the asylum procedure.

If you accept even one, how would you prefer to be killed?

Where are the statistics for those migrant doctors and lawyers m8? Been asking for about eight months now

No, not anymore. But I guess you could easily apply for a student visa and overstay it

I don't think merkel is very ideological invested.

She just knows that she bound her entire political future to this.

Either she solves the refugee crisis via diplomacy or she is gone.

Nope. That's the short answer, but... There is a way, you just need brown skin, not be able to speak English /French /German, claim you are Syrian and you're in.

so you'd rather want bluepilled normie to decide?

05,00$heckels entered in your account

This fucking guy...

do GPA requirements exist for German universities? What about surrounding countries? I was looking at some universities in Austria and didn't see any mention of previous academic performance.

The eternal german cuck, failing yet again to comprehend the very real practice of muslim welfare tourism.

You are beyond pathetic, Hans. Every German man who was worth something died for his country in WW2. They also died defending mine, actually.

Bless the souls of the Germans of yore, and curse yours, you foul, traitorous, demonic piece of shit.

All she had to do was not destroy Germany for the 3rd time in a centuries time

What a fucking joke.

No, which is why I'm asking about your preferences if you turn out to be one.

How do you know she's not just a tool though?

What about the fact that the large corporations who lauded the refugees as a great attribute to your economy (which is laughable to begin with, since they only care about cheap workforces) have only a handful of refugees employed, as oppsoed to the thousands they claimed? I think the main big mouth was the CEO of either Volkswagen or MB, some German car manufacturer, and later he was asked why he didn't employ anymore. Google it I'm lazy.

it was at a campaign rally in Neustrelitz, Mecklenburg Vorpommern and shes lying through her teeth - Paris, Würzburg proven rapefugee links.

Are you retards really this dense? She is talking about the 2nd and 3rd generation children of the original wave of Muslim immigrants who have been in Germany for a while. They live in poverty and the ones who don't typically sympathize and financially support Islamic causes as a way to maintain their roots. She isn't blaming white people. She is trying to deflect blame from herself for letting more shitskins in. Anyone with half a brain could get her point.

Include me in the screencap

Please, can someone kidnap her, and deliver her to me? i really need to perform a blood eagle on this slut! 88