Why is it that whenever someone of colour does well in exams thousands of black people post about it...

Why is it that whenever someone of colour does well in exams thousands of black people post about it? Are their expectations really that low that when someone does well they all celebrate?

twitter.com/BramptonManor1/status/766192286095044608?lang=en-gbhttps://twitter.com/BramptonManor1?lang=en-gb

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=RNDVylJyhiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

If I was black this stuff would annoy me. Doing well is so out of the ordinary that it has to be celebrated by an entire race.

>Cambridge
>medicine

What's the point?

>yfw FPBP and Britain still has a bit of Shakespeare in them

good for him

Literally this

niggers want to be praised for mundane tasks every man should to
reading books, going to college, working, cleaning, brushing teeth etc

You actively have to try not to get an A at A Level - the exam system is an utter joke.

1/3 of them congratulate, rest of them make him an outcast. "What's that a nigga wants to read books? Fucker is not one of us!"

No one ever expected niggers to excel in anything. They're not even very good criminals.

>HE

Check the rest of their Twitter page. It's truly disgusting. Not a white person in sight

As a black man I can say that it is quite infantilizing

I'm tired of liberals telling me that I can't succeed without a handout from whitey or that a simple "accomplishment" like going to uni is something praiseworthy

I wish there was a black 1st World country that I could move to so I can get away from all the patronizing white liberals and

It's not like that in the UK. Its an "Us vs Them" mentality.

Basically Jeremy Clarkson said he didn't do well but is on a Superyacht right now. Basically a positive message and this was one of (many) anti-white replies.

>Complain about crab-in-the-bucket mentality of blacks
>When blacks DO congratulate each other for academic achievement, deride them

k

This is eloquently put - but utterly wasted on this topic.

A better comparison would be to remark that if what you left in the toilet every morning suddenly congealed and began talking to you, would you not shout about it?

All smart black people are bros, all the dumb ones either resort to crime or "WE WUZ KANGZ" bullshit. I feel like all that MLK did is reversed and they don't even realise.

Over here they WANT to be oppressed its honestly shameful to their ancestors. BLM has no place in a nation where

Just found out that this school is in East Ham - which has a white British population of 11.9% and an Asian population of 59%

Jesus fucking christ

>of colour

what

My father grew up there (1940s, broke as shit) and says there's always been a massive immigrant population. He went to school with people who couldn't speak English from E.Europe. Good thing he was a very successful man and we didn't have to live there too.

The Left suffers from the bigotry of low expectations. This is why you see them clamoring for the banning of certain types of classes, the lowering of entry requirements, and demands for regulations to allow youths to "graduate" with a 60.

WE WUZ DOCTORZ. WE WUZ KANGZ. WE WUZ ROCKET SCINETISTS AND SHIEET. It's a pattern.

fpbp

clarkson's dad was a travelling salesman
he didn't come from a privileged background. his parents worked their butts off to do well for their kids.

>I'm tired of liberals telling me that I can't succeed without a handout from whitey

That is comes from the blacks. The white people just accept them at their word when they say they cabriolet composts on an even playing fields.

Even Jesse Jackson said teachers should not "discriminate" against ebonics when marking tests and that ebonics should be taught in school because it's not fair to expect blacks to speak regular English.

Blacks love a low bar.

>Are their expectations really that low
Yes.

Looks senpai, we's can do its too. Naw but not me son, I gotta stay on the grind son I'm a real nigga.

That doesn't look anti white and the guy is making a good point outside of "privileged white man". Just because he got lucky doesn't mean you can slack off and current a level students are in a different climate than Clarkson.

Only serious answer in this thread :
They have a strong community, most poor people have more ties with each others, the richer you get, the snober you become until you are alone at the top freaking out that everyone is going to take advantage of your success.

As said Clarkson was not privileged. Him being white and not black is the only reason behind that person saying this.

LITERALLY ZERO BRITS GO TO THAT SCHOOL
>LITERALLY ZERO BRITS GO TO THAT SCHOOL

>when they say they cabriolet composts on an even playing fields.

When they say they can't compete...

Stupid autospell

you nailed it

It's painful to watch because I'm a firm believer in the ideology of Booker T Washington and MLK and to see it all thrown away in favor of KANGZ rubbish is just watching people set themselves back

There's plenty of great cultures and small kingdoms from pre-euro exposure West Africa that would be great to celebrate as your own if you're into muh heritage stuff but to coopt Egypt as a West African thing is so disingenuous

If we as a people want to lift ourselves up we first have to be honest with ourselves and the fact that our problems stem from white liberals and a culture that glorifies violence and criminal activity

Bigotry of low expectations.

>most of Sup Forums fags aren't even in college
>say anything about someone going to Cambridge

Are you jealous stupid white trash ?

>inb4 anything
>went to top 10 tier European business school
>met a lot of smart ass black people

That whole thing precipitated from the policies of Lyndon Johnson

Prior to LBJ black families actually stayed together and there were black centers of commerce and culture but that was all destroyed when liberals decided that they had to step in and do something

What is your opinion on the borderline racism on this board?
Yeah the black community really needs to stop using oppression as a justification to do badly. They act like they're the only ones who have ever been oppressed (The Irish, Jews).

And although I made this post it does make me glad to see a black person succeed. This is so much better than one being heavily involved in crime or remaining in poverty.

All the dumb niggers I've met didn't give a shit about the BLM/kangz trash. It's the smart ones that you think are cool that share kangz posts and say whites have no culture.

Read a Book....
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

So he got four A's and that qualifies him to study medicine, at Cambridge no less? Guys I know that studied medicine (at Glasgow) got five As, had to pass an admissions exam and had to have extra-curriculars and work experience in a hospital or GP's office

I went to the top undergrad science university in the world and there were zero black people on my course. Out of the entire student body I would estimate they made up 1% at the absolute most.

If you throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick. There are well over a billion blacks in the world, probability will throw up that at least some of them are relatively smart. It doesn't mean they are equal with whites for average intelligence.

Good luck to this guy, but to use him as some sort of pawn to try and prove a scientifically illiterate view of an egalitarian world is outright wrong.

Almost everyone in America has links to Europewhich have tonnes of culture. Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Britain, Ireland even E.Europe are all very rich in culture. Black people are just too ignorant to realise this.

They believe they share the successes of other niggers.

It's that simple.

If one nigger does well, then all niggers do well. Unless that nigger is declared an uncle tom for daring to point out nigger hypocrisies and flaws.

Chinaman/English teacher gets it.

As LBJ said while signing welfare into law:

"I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 50 years."

this kid will probably have to do all that too, but you can't fit all that in a tweet

>to use him as some sort of pawn
they're literally just celebrating that he did well in his exams
jesus fuck this board is so full of drama queens sometimes

>most of Sup Forums fags aren't even in college

how do you know this?

most French posters on Sup Forums a Tunisian or Algerian shitskin Muslims.

prove me wrong

*KANG

I hope they realize that American medical schools literally have reserved spots for URM - Under Represented Minority

It means that if you're black, Asian, Hispanic, or even Arab and your GPA is 3.1 while a white applicant's GPA is 3.6, they'll still take the colored applicant because there's less colored doctors in the US.

>tfw white applicant

>look at their Twitter
>literally only one white girl goes there

fuck sake

I know that most of it is meme'ing and doubt that anyone here wouldn't be cordial and friendly towards a good black person just because they are black

>inb4 some edgelord steps in

I also know that the black community on the whole gets represented by the BLM types and the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons primarily because they are the loudest and conform to all of the racial stereotypes and sadly my community is beset by crime and poverty and disease

It would be nice if those of us who do step up and speak out against the narrative (such as Jason Whitlock my favorite sports journalist) weren't immediately shouted down as "Uncle Toms" or "house niggers"

Jason Whitlock even had a cousin who he believes was wrongly killed by police yet he also knows that you're about as likely to be struck by lightning as shot by the police so he realizes that the whole BLM thing is just a drive for attention and money and doesn't harbor animosity towards the police like so many in my community do

>kangz and qwanez
>you paigons

Quelle école ? ESCP ?

>they're literally just celebrating that he did well in his exams

Then why haven't the other (and non black) kids got anywhere near the same number of retweets as him? Why is it just him with the 2k+ retweets?

They're doing it because he is black, not because of his grades.

It's very strange that black people who succeed or don't conform to stereotypes are labeled 'Uncle Tom' in the USA. It seems like black people in the USA aren't anywhere near as settled in as they are in the UK. We had one riot in 2011 in a very black borough of London because a black guy was killed (I actually know his son) but you guys seem to have loads with the last one in the USA being fucking stupid.

It's good you can see past all the edgy faggots on this website, I don't believe that racism is genuine nowadays it's really just because many black people are less well off/sometimes act badly. Tbf hood movies and the explosion of hip-hop have not helped out at all.

every day police came to his school and threatened him with their guns, pointing at him, making hand signals like they were tying a noose and stringing it to a tree etc

it was extremely stressful, no other students go through the same institutional racism as blacks go through so this is a very big accomplishment

The democrats are trying to turn the republicans racist, then have solidarity against blacks.

>he didn't see the London BLM riots
also
>British
>loves niggers

checks out

>I wish there was a black 1st World country
Hmmm it really makes you think.

>We had one riot in 2011 in a very black borough of London

Oh fuck off you absolute shill.

They were protests not riots, we actually have loads of protests every year. In 2011 it was a riot, loads of looting and loads of buildings burned down.

>loves niggers
Well I mean when you grow up around black people you realise a lot of them are good people and almost all of them have the potential to be civilised. Don't get me wrong, there are many I don't like. One I was once friends with tried to stab me, but I can see past the vocal minority of criminals and idiots.

Just got AAB in Maths, Bio and Chem AS.
(The highest you can get is A)
I feel the need to brag because I can't do in IRL without looking autistic.

What. How?

Their expectations are low yeah. Based on the prevalence of something good coming out of niggers. Which is almost never. So it's not surprising, but very embarrassing.

What do you feel when you see a decent black person? I feel happy, for once, because maybe some of them CAN compete and can integrate in society, work, pay bills and raise their children.

>you realise a lot of them are good people
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The average negro is almost never encountered by a white person because they live in containment zones of ghettos, you keep confusing genetic outliers for the average negros.

>protests

youtube.com/watch?v=RNDVylJyhiA

and no, blacks that act normally ARE the outliers, niggers acting like idiots is the norm.

Fuck off shill.

>the young kings and queens

Makes me optimistic for the future. Hopefully one day they can all be decent people.

Are there even black people in Russia?

Not saying the majority of them are good people, just that there are quite a few who are good people. Don't think I haven't encountered the shit ones over here, there are many I hate and many aspects of their culture I hate.

Anyone notice how when you have a person from a lower mean IQ population and they are smart, they tend to have more white/asian and neotenous features? Like this guy has glasses, cheeks, squinty eyes and a feminine hair-line.

When did this happened?

> just that there are quite a few who are good people
By quite a few you mean 10% of the black population globally.

Oh you meant that.
Where a water fight ended in many people being stabbed?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I like the community. I'm moving out of London soon to avoid all the idiotic lefties and minority criminals. Just stating not all are bad.

>Are there even black people in Russia?
Yes, not as much as in the USA or Europe, but I see them every day in downtown, and I'm not even in top 5 cities. Most of them are students in our medical university, and they are going to leave Russia as soon as they get their education.

>only minority is an Asian

simpler times...

That video is disgusting and frustrating but i'd take black people over Muslims any day. Black people are currently more integrated

the school doesn't control the retweets

anyone who pays attention to twitter is a moron anyway

>One I was once friends with tried to stab me
Yet you still bother to be around them. Idiotic faggot.

>when you grow up around black people you realise a lot of them are good people and almost all of them have the potential to be civilised.

This is definitely true but almost all of them end up being absolutely shit thanks to liberal whites telling black people (through education and media) that every fucking white male is out to get them and they should complain about being oppressed.

What you end up with is pessimistic nigger who does weed all day or the thug that takes his anger out on society in whatever way he can.

t. a black person living in London.

Fuck off. You've been partially redpilled but you stink of white guilt. Fucking admit that most of us cannot be saved.

>i'd take black people over Muslims any day.

good thing you dont have to choose, you get both!

Fixed it.

Or, you might say, I made reparations.

Jej

They need validation because they're so fucking dumb.

>most black people who go through my college do pretty decently in all classes
>only people who ever do terrible are women

Really makes you have thoughts.

I don't associate with many of them anymore, just two black girls and one is a close friend of mine.

They're told they're worse off because their skin colour which is a self fulfilling prophecy (I once did sociology, fuck off) and fucks their life up.

I don't know what you mean about white guilt though, I'm not guilty about any of our colonial past or any previous oppression. A lot of my friends make comments about my right wing views and occasionally label me a racist but I guess thats just relative to London views.

We haven't got as much as people claim we have. I honestly barely see any.

>What does Sup Forums think about this?

Good for him is all I really think about it user.

>tfw just got the BBC in a levels

Which subjects?
AS or the full A?

>Florida man
Every time.

same

Apparently they do yeah.. It's like that pic that someone wanted to go viral of a couple of black kids reading in the bus.. As if that is supposed to be something exceptional..

Really shows how a lot of africans americans think their competence level is.. That reading books or graduating from something is viral worthy.. but atleast it's a step up from them being called uncle tom or sellout or whatever.

Which i take issue with aswell, if blacks in general think it's uncle tom or acting white or sellout to actually be successfull at something, then how in the world can they expect to ever improve their own lives, they sabotage themselves from the beginning with these negative ideals. But can't praise gangster rap and these things fast enough though..