Simpsons jokes you don't understand

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Tanks_of_the_Third_Reich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Simpsons
>jokes

now THAT'S comedy

inb4 sneed's beef and seal

Joke is that the tank drawn on the book isn't of the Third Reich.
In fact, I don't know what it is!

SNEED

it's funny because you wouldn't think marge would be interested in old nazi armaments

why is the husband always an idiot in american sitcoms?

it's funny because the third reich did not have tanks

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Tanks_of_the_Third_Reich

The joke is the tanks themselves. The Germans built mega-heavy Tiger II tanks for the Ardennes offensive but they ended up causing the bridges to collapse because they were so heavy.

Yeah, I agree. They were pretty funny at some point.
Because Americans are all idiots.

We need to talk about that ifunny watermark.

Because only idiots are stupid enough to get married and legally entitle a gold-digging whore to half their hard-earned wealth.

oooh ha ha

"When the kids returned from their shopping, Marge and Homer were embarrassed to be caught looking at books about sex. They quickly grabbed other books at random so they could pretend they were looking at something else, and Marge ended up with a copy of Tanks of the Third Reich. When Bart asked what Marge and Homer were looking at, Marge covered herself awkwardly, but reasonably well, replying, "Ummm ... I'm just reading up on ... artillery", as she glanced at the cover to see what the book was about. Homer, however, didn't fare as well and was shocked into screaming by the copy of Mapplethorpe he picked up."

I dont understand how the writers thought what sneed did to chuck is funny

Great scene.

follow up question: Why is the wife always the responsible one, the smart one, and the husband a fucking moron? And why does she love him despite being a fucking moron?

>Behind the laughter
>Germany during World War II was also referred to as the "Third Reich".
NOW I get it. Haha.

It's a very crudely drawn Panzer III without schurzen.

Chuck's feed and seed