Do you guys on Sup Forums like her portrayal of the character?

Do you guys on Sup Forums like her portrayal of the character?

Meh. I liked her costume. The only actual good performance of the movie was Penguin.

Interesting. Usually I see comic book guys hating the costume and enjoying the perfomance.

Closer to the Halle Berry version. Also, I've seen this iteration of the character make more girls than anything question their sexual preference. I.E., they go partial homo for Pfeiffer.

>Closer to the Halle Berry version.

*Closer THAN the Halle Berry version.

>go partial homo for Pfeiffer
i'm full homo for pfeiffer

I would have loved to have seen Audrey Hepburn do a Catwoman movie.

brb bros wanking

Yes and

she was fun
that meow followed by the explosion was great

I like it a lot. The dark and twisted elements incorporated in her character work well imo. I also like how his origin is much more "mystical" or "cursed" than just being a woman with a cat suit. Her being more of a villain than an amoral anti-hero was also cool, and very fitting. Her relationship with Bruce and Batman is done nicely too, especially when they learn each other's identities. The last part where Batman unmasks himself to prove that he really loves her still manages to make me shiver.

With that said, I didn't really like that she was a secretary, and the whole Max Schreck character felt very pointless (even tho Christopher walken does an hilarious job). It should've been Harvey Dent, setting him up for the next movie.

I feel very curious about what Burton would have done if he had given the oportunity to go on with the saga. I've read that he always wanted Catwoman to return.

I hate Selina when they draw her like Hepburn.

Why?

I don't think Hepburn is sexy and I don't find her all that pretty. I like Selina with an exotic beauty. Pfeiffer got that right.

When do they draw her like Hepburn?

KEK
wp

When Hughes is drawing her

I liker her mini-me version better

That's cause you like little girls I like her too

not so little, she is 17 already just really fit in body type

Together with Penguin easily the most charismatic person on the cast

Can confirm.
As a kid I didn't know if I wanted to be her or do her.

Nope, you like those itty bitty kitty titties.