>wannabe Nazis with shitty humour acting like retards

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

krone.at/164306479
youtu.be/p4IBGL_RphA
youtube.com/watch?v=kDKyb0vxKD
youtube.com/watch?v=_kgQF5rvpY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take a look at your political situation.

What's going on with your government forming? Why is Schultz out of the blue dismissed and resigned from taking ministry of foreign affairs?

>>browse Sup Forums, everyone is cool
Nah
Anyways, generals were a mistake

because he is a dumb cuck

he went full retard

Ach Sören

spreng di weg

>went
Always was.

Joscher hör auf zu ködern

yeah nah

>browse Sup Forums, everyone is cool
>Americans, scandinavians, middle eastern, asian are all chill as fuck
>browse /de/
>wannabe Nazis with shitty humour acting like retards

He stepped back and his party is at 16% if you didnt hear lmao

Hes doneso

that's a good news for me hated this communist scimmer since very beginning

his party is done, they made him step back because they are dumb back backstabbing cunts that can't back up a strong leader

SPD are cunts

how is AfD perceived in Germany?

AfD is going to be the second biggest party in germany lmao

Shitty party but still gets a lot of votes

krone.at/164306479
>Ein von Wien und Moskau seit Jahren immer wieder besprochener Plan wird unter Verkehrsminister Norbert Hofer (FPÖ) konkret: Gemeinsam mit seinem russischen Amtskollegen Maxim Sokolow verhandelt Hofer das Breitspur-Projekt. Das würde Österreich an die Transsibirische Eisenbahn bis nach China verbinden.

BREIT
SPUR
BAHN

what are you talking about? Most posters outside of generals on Sup Forums are fucking retarded

Ave Gottkaiser Schulz!

That reminds me, there's this one Brazilian who jumps into every legitimate discussion we have and starts making retarded posts. That better not be you.

NOI

t. mad shitskin

constant desperate attempts at defaming them but they're still growing

They are at 1% behind in multiple polls

wie werde ich berühmter smooth jazz schlagzeuger?

youtu.be/p4IBGL_RphA

they keep growing because mainstream parties are chrashing this goverment with no survivors, but I think most people realize that they don't have much to offer besides their anti-muslim agenda

Didn't Schulz fail high school like 3 times why would you put a failure like that in charge of your party?

>browse Sup Forums, everyone is cool

Are you in general ok with all those immigrants which came to your country? Do you find a swing to right in your national spirit? Is is possible to reawake german national pride?

all of Sup Forums is shit it's just less shit than other boards

Its not about le nazi meme, Germans used to be the nicest most courteous posters on Sup Forums. Somewhere around 2016/early 17 they transitioned to people hellbent destruction, probably after internalizing lots of bullshit with the terrorist attacks and migrant memes

A German here mentioned multiple times that at some point within /deustch/ it became a shitfest where everyone was trying to tear each other apart/. Sources also state that the traditionally sidelined Austrians are actually now the most rational posters within /deutsch/!

All generals are terrible because only incels keep them active

>Austrians are actually now the most rational posters within /deutsch/!
No fucking way, Austrians are the worst.

I come here for the amerimutt memes and third worlders unironically laughing at first world countries. The odd terror attack or shooting always gets good threads going. I probably owe half my laughs to this board alone

Most /deutsch/ posters don't even post outside of /deutsch/, because it's an anglo board.

That's the beauty of Sup Forums, its about eliciting butthurt under the guise of banter to satisfy/quell personal insecurities. I did it a lot too

This is why lots of left and right shitposting, they don't care, they just need the most sensitive and triggering topics they can find to elicit butthurt on both sides

What happens there

>Are you in general ok with all those immigrants which came to your country?
no, and most other young people I know are very opposed to it too. Even those who have one foreign parent or grandparent

still many won't support afd because of mainstream opinion

well not quite sure... it probably all started with the rise and downfall of tripfags... then Sheik suleiman al brittani happend as well as other meme-reality border transgressions. maybee it is time again to do what every german must do once in their lifetime. but essentially i wouldnt say that /deutsch/ is a bad place. its just quite cynic about contemporary politics and double think/hypocricy of the people cencerning their ethical and moral values...

AFD is right on immigration/refugees, but they suck for anything else

I would be the first to agree guilt of this, in this hypercynical time on the internet its hard to commit to any position and be totally sincere, it makes you vulnerable

I liked Al-Sheikh, brought back the good times of Chubek, there haven't been a lot of heroes besides Turkposter(s) and Ikibey after him in the Sup Forums hall of fame

some of us are hypocrites too, not checking their privileges etc pp. and too much FDP/ liberal economy speech

they're also right on more direct democracy, reducing tv/radio fees, stopping and not starting unecessary wars like afghanistan or mali and several other points

Would you as a new german generation advocate for more right-wing economic policy? Slowly retiring from social-centred policy option?

>right-wing economic policy
the market is doing that himself, state gotta work against that

>Are you in general ok with all those immigrants which came to your country?
I have to deal with refugees every day at work (I work in a town hall) and I have discovered the following:
Syrians and other people from the ME are very nice and friendly, I wouldn't mind if they stayed.
Africans tend to be less nice, furthermore whenever there is a refugees who causes problems it's very likely that he's an African and not an Arab

>direct democracy
That wouldn't be a good idea
>reducing tv/radio fees
The Tagesschau and tagesschau.de are one of the most neutral and objective news in Germany. I would miss them

arab hands typed this

>The Tagesschau and tagesschau.de are one of the most neutral and objective news in Germany.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

> is it possible to reawake german national pride
contemporary media and politics are fighting national pride more fierce than ever.
>do you find a swing to right in your national spirit
the last couple years if not since 2000 germany has experienced a major left swing. it is felt as if it is a right swing because the left swing from Linke, Grüne, SPD and CDU/CSU was silent and achieved it over the last 12 years with merkel
>are you ok with immigrants wich came to your country
basically this:
only good austrian was pissflaschenanon

Let me guess, you read Russia Today's articles?

g*Rmans are just fucked in the head. Sorry about that, there's nothing you can do. It probably is not your fault

I generaly belive that current form of democracy especially in western Europe but also here is complete distortion of this ideology and leads only to corruption of political elits and their own buissness and affairs. Beside would you agree that first of all immigrants should NOT get a privillage of voting at least for period in which they prove their willingness to adaptate to country's culture and customs? I also belive that - this is controversal - current electoral system in modern democracies unfortunetelly is a quantitiy one and not quality. People with low education and social status can easly outbalance amont of votes because they tend to have more offsprings than more educated and country-awarness citizens and that is a huge problem that i have with this system.

>Slowly retiring from social-centred policy option?
That's the only thing the left wing got right. But it's good as it is, if they tax the rich as heavily as they plan to (the 2 parties that are left-wing in every way that is, they don't have any real power tho thank god) the brain drain will be huge. Our politicians fail to think ahead more than a year

ever seen a train station at night? or a refugee hostel? ever been to Frankfurt or Berlin in recent years?
the few Syrian families that actually came with their elders, women and children don't justify hundreds of thousands of young men, often criminals from anywhere coming too
>The Tagesschau and tagesschau.de are one of the most neutral and objective news in Germany. I would miss them
not worth all the other state-sponsored bullshit like funk or this:
youtube.com/watch?v=kDKyb0vxKD

>the brain drain will be huge.
zitation benötigt du elitenschwanzlutscher

>the few Syrian families that actually came with their elders, women and children don't justify hundreds of thousands of young men, often criminals from anywhere coming too
The Syrian and Iraqi men without families I met (and I met many) are nice people too. Africans are the problem, especially because their applications for asylum are rejected, wich pisses them off.

other user, well tagesschau isnt really objective neutral. just listen to their wording. and if you remember that female news anchorman which basically said: "I think... this and that is wrong"
Also tageschau isnt realy good quality journalism. they just projekt governemt opinion to the people, sometimes their german isnt even good.

no, the bka-kriminalitätsstatistik says otherwise

Sverigetråden is like 50% "wannabe Nazis", the other half are faggots

>Beside would you agree that first of all immigrants should NOT get a privillage of voting at least for period in which they prove their willingness to adaptate to country's culture and customs?
only citizens have a right to vote in Germany and it should remain that way.
Citizenship should only be given after several years of living and working here and after passing tests on german language and culture. Having another passport from somewhere should be forbidden.
>The Syrian and Iraqi men without families I met (and I met many) are nice people too.
yeah, might be, I also witnessed nice asylants. I still don't want to pay for them if they can stay elsewhere. We're not the world's welfare office. Supporting refugee camps overseas is one thing, but importing millions that cost billions of euros each year is just crazy

See that's the issue I have with social policy and politics advocating for it - i simply don't understand they tendency to tax wealthy people with those immensly huge taxes. They are rich because they deserved it and they worked for it or at least their famillies did. It's illogical to punish them for it.

depend on arab desu, notrh africans one are terrible, in fact everything who come form africa is shit somehow, really the continent of the devil

Denk doch einfach mal logisch drüber nach. Leute die mehr als 100k im Jahr verdienen arbeiten jetzt schon von Januar-Mai nur für den Staat. Warum sollten die das mit sich machen lassen wenn es anderswo besser Alternativen gibt.

>browse Sup Forums
>finnish posters are one of the best
>browse ylilauta
>it's all just shitposting and suicidal finns
What went wrong bros

I totally agree with you moreover i believe the migrants should be forced one way or another to educate their children and constantly proving that they are learning mother tongue of one's country.

>really the continent of the devil
Can't wait for you to join us, things are heating up down here

/polska/ is absolutely horrendous too
I guess generals aren't very good

whats wrong with you? how much will your heritage be?
nobody fucking earns to have x times of the average

und woanders zahlt man keine steuern du spast? dann zahlst du halt weniger steuern aber darfst sonst alles extra bezahlen, straßen, schule, krankenversicherung

wie kann man nur so behindert sein? Außerdem wird die Rentenanwartschaft in internationalen Vergleichen immer rausgerechnet

Generals are all full of attention whores and shitposters. A thread needs to have a topic otherwise it's just a glorified chatroom.

Basic general. Maybe your place is in /mena/

he promised that he wont enter a coalition and wont be part of the goverment before the election. further he made a deal with the current foreign minister from his party that he will be kanzler kandidate and the other (gabriel) stays foreign minister.
when he tried to grab the foreign office he was called out by the current one and was rightly framed as a liar, a day later he resigned

Wie gross ist die Steuer in eurem Land?

Gibt auch andere Länder die sehr gute Krankenversicherungen und öffentliche Mittel haben, aber eine Einkommenssteuer unter 20%. Zwei davon sind sogar unsere Nachbarn und haben deutsch als Amtssprache

die paar prozent einkommenssteuer machen den braten nicht fett

glaubst du etwa wirklich reiche kümmern sich um die einkommenssteuer? Wirklich reiche sind reich weil sie betrügen und das geld beiseite schaffen

wenn alle in die schweiz gehen wird es dort auch ungemütlicher und außerdem lebenshaltungskosten

welche steuer? es variiert, wer mehr verdient, zahlt auf das zusätzliche einkommen mehr steuern aber das ist auch gedeckelt

Wir haben in Polen die beste Netz des interventionellen Kardiologiekrankenhauses von allen aber nichts mehr xD

>die paar prozent
Ist gut Sören

sei froh dass shit für dich organisiert wird du markthahnrei, selbst die privaten versicherer wollen keine PKV mehr

youtube.com/watch?v=_kgQF5rvpY0

Let's not jump to conclusions here, what if she thinks its cucked and want's one of the old ones

Moroccans are bros.

>talking shit about his people
Stop that BAGUETTE THIS IS FOR FUCKING US OVER ALL THOSE YEARS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
But no seriously you deserve every north african shitskin littering your country you stupid French cuck.