Today Sup Forums we will be solving a riddle but to be able to do that we need to do a little story time

Today Sup Forums we will be solving a riddle but to be able to do that we need to do a little story time.

Nice, I love the Joker's Asylum stories.

Hey, you.

I'm talking to you.

Where do you think you're going?

What's up fampai

I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to

SO WHO WAS PHONE!?

Hey thats the end of the comic but now its time to solve the riddle of who set the riddler up.

That is me friendo

it was Riddler himself

Riddler did. He set himself up. He's the one that killed the father.

OK, are you listening? You listening? You listen good:
faggot

>Queen of Hearts
>Wears clubs

He killed the father but he didn't set himself up. Its low hanging fruit to say it was himself who did it

There are two ways to interpret this. Either it was:

A.) The Riddler himself having blackmailed and later murdering the father after solving the riddle of the woman he longed to get. However, after attaining her there was no more challenge. So he was in love of the riddle of challenge not the victory of living with her. Hence the painting is also taken out besides the father.

B.) It was the Joker. He was the only Gotham Rogue not to visit Eddie. A previous storytime of this someone mentioned the way he sets the cards up in the various narratives in another give-away.

As for why? The joke is laid out right there at the end. Joker realized it and decided to break Eddie's little world by giving him what he wanted and then taking it all away.

He always sets himself up. That's the entire gimmick of his character.

B sounds very plausible. A big clue is definitely the playing card suit motif which is in every single fucking panel, but it could be a clue to a number of things.
Also heres a hint

it obviously was Riddler, but its kinda weird, he isn't known for disassociation.

Riddler's entire thing is setting himself up.

though killing the father is very unlike him, Riddler wants to be caught, seems strange he'd go back and murder the man.

the painting is the giveaway, its the one he stole in the start.

! ! ! ! !
riddles have definite answers, not probablys
somewhere in this comic there is a clue that leads to a definite answer and I will find it one day, with or without Sup Forums's help

All these Aces and Spades and "Queen of Hearts."

And Joker said "I already told you.", so did Eddie somehow get involved with the Royal Flush Gang?

That's the only thing to make me think it wasn't the Riddler. Eddie can be murder but a simple gun-shot? No. That doesn't seem like something he'd do.

The Joker on the other hand. After all, she was Eddie's Queen of Hearts, the father was the King. Eddie was basically the Ace. But what the Joker is always wild.

does joker really wear green suits though?

He's disguised himself before to get a laugh.

This comic makes no sense. It was written by Scott Lobdell, so you know...

The Joker will do anything for a laugh. He mentally broke Two-Face once just because it was a Monday.

that is pretty funny, I think I'm his target audience.

???????????????
no it wasnt

Dude it says Calloway right on the cover