Aussies can't handle the banter

>Upset passenger Lisa Bolitho said some members of the family spent a few days insulting and attacking 'Aussies' with people 'getting strangled and punched up'.
'I was watching the fight and one guy came up to me and said "Do you want to go too bro''? 'My mum had to drag me away from it all. They were trying to pick on any Aussie they could find.'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzsXv1jGwm8
youtube.com/watch?v=P1c2s0dQD3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess you could say it was a prison curse.

>Barkho family

That's some flavour of MENA. Lebs, perhaps?

the chad italian the virgin aussie

looks like they can handle a battering

Why did it take full three days to get them off the ship
Why was that guy just watching the fight instead of calling security or something
Why are only the women censored

Wogs only start shit when they outnumber others by at least six to one, they can't fight for shit otherwise.

Not allowed to throw them into the sea unfortunately.

so if i'm reading this headline correctly, italians living in melbourne went on a cruise to attack australians? why not just attack australians in australia?

>They were trying to pick on any Aussie they could find.

what did we do to deserve this?

It's assault. There would have been no problem in sending a message to the coast guard to pick them up.

wtf I love Italians now

prime time news in straya
youtube.com/watch?v=bzsXv1jGwm8

Who would win?

An entire cruise with 1.000 people or a bored italian family

based
youtube.com/watch?v=P1c2s0dQD3g

why are italians so violent bros?

>the black crewman who keeps kicking everyone on the ground

fucking black dog

They dont look or sound like white aussies they sound like wogs so who gives a fuck.

>A current affair
>Prime time news

>Italians getting in on the sucker-punch game
At this rate it will be an Olympic sport in a few decades

>international waters

Yeah but assuming it's an Australian ship, you are bound by Australian law even while in international waters

oh come on, I'm sure you have some old law about mutineers or something still in effect

Can't have that shit if we're gonna stop the boats full of refugees and imprison them.

>read a news article about this
>the first comment is someone calling for banning the family from ever boarding any ship again and also from going on any airplane
kek, like he wants them to stay in australia at all costs

la famiglia ItaliANO

>aussies getting outbantered on a finnish built cruiseship

Lmao

>ACA
>news
Mate.