Does being considered a "manlet" actually matter in the long run? Or is it a meme...

Does being considered a "manlet" actually matter in the long run? Or is it a meme? Why are some of the most successful actors of all time sub 5'9?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwilqASK5c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women care about money more than anything, but everything they want ALL falls under one word: status.

Women are all cunts, stay away from them at all costs.

Stop worrying about shit that you can't change, retard.

Out Magazine? Is Kit Harrington gay?

See, the thing is that being a manlet in and of itself doesn't matter. Being insecure about being a manlet is what actually matters.

Not a manlet myself (almost 5'11)

It just astounds me that someone like Kit can be a phenomenon with auch stature

Can't

gotta lick pussy

>Not a manlet myself (almost 5'11)

Correct. And it's nearly impossible to not be insecure about height, especially in this line of work.

>Be 6'4 but have big cro magnon head, balding, and lumpy body
>Be 5'6 but be Jon Snow

No. It doesnt matter.

>Not a manlet myself
>(almost 5'11)

With the exception of Tom Cruise, which is part of the reason why people here hate him.

If he wasn't successful then being a manlet would matter.
When the manlet is rich, famous or handsome then it helps them compete with taller men, however, a taller man with the same traits will win.
When everything else is equal the manlet loses every time

youtube.com/watch?v=nwilqASK5c0

There are some women that have a preference for really tall guys. But most women just want someone who is taller then them, and with the average height of women being 5'3 it 's not that hard to be. Things like the guys overall facial attractiveness as well as confidence matter much more.

holy fuck that guy is so alpha and only 5'8

Funny that I find none of the women in that video attractive.
They're a bunch of whores pathetically trying to flaunt their goods in a society where men are more and more becoming sick of their degenerate shit.

>where men are more and more becoming sick of their degenerate shit
According to who? Most normal men are having way more pre-marital sex then they used to 50 years ago. Also I would literally fuck most of the girls in that video. The blonde was really cute as well.

Join us on /fit/ brother

>men are having more pre-marital sex
>immediately reducing the discussion to sex

Yes, but that's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
Men are getting into fewer long term relationships year after year and are being more careful about knocking up one of these dumb sluts.
At the end of the day, a man can entertain himself far better than a women can.
A man can find more fun with fellow men than a woman can with other women.
Even feminists like Germaine Greer acknowledge this, to paraphrase:
>women cant have as much fun anymore cos men dont date
>women cant make games its just not a part of our dna
>all we can do is piggyback on male hobbies

the cut off for manlet is 6'0" you fuckin 5'9" manlet

Gross 2bh. I'd rather have one long-term gf than multiple FWBs. Not that I have a choice atm, but still.

He has a head full of hair. If you are tall and balding, you are more awful than a manlet.

even 6'0" is pushing it these days. the cutoff should be 6'2"

anyone sub 8' should really kys

if your a rich celebrity manlet with a fetish for tall women then you're basically set for life

Yeah slutting around turns women really fucking dirty for sone reason. Most men would find a long term gf way cleaner and more to their tastes.

>eating pussy

5'11 isn't a manlet, fucktards. Its 2-3 inches taller than the average height for males.

see

Anybody below 6'0 is officially a manlet. I think 5'11 men are the saltiest about it.
5'9 turbo manlet myself. Only good thing about being one is my dick looks giant.

>mfw 6'3

>mfw 6'5
i dont have time to sift through my reaction image folder but imagine to the left a reaaallly smug person thats smugness gets on your nerves. stay mad.

I'm so sorry user

No being tall is just a bonus like having blue eyes And dark hair, any height above 5'6 is acceptable

first post best post

180 cm is the cutoff

All of that is true if you are average in everything else(looks, status, wealth, etc).