So will Kevin Feige create a "MCU Relief Fund" for Actors and Actresses who regret working on DC movies?

So will Kevin Feige create a "MCU Relief Fund" for Actors and Actresses who regret working on DC movies?

And if you're gonna recast the Suicide Squad into the MCU, who would you cast them as?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-7s_yeQuDg
youtu.be/nn6HZdMJwnU
thewrap.com/thor-ragnarok-director-teases-funnier-sequel-im-just-going-to-take-the-second-thor-film-and-add-jokes-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adam Warlock. Or Genis-Vell. He wouldn't make mom freak though so I don't know if he'll be for it

OP, are you forgetting how the MCU scared away a ton of actors and directors? Like Mikey Rourke, Joss Whedon, Edgar Wright, etc?

What a surprise, Leto played a dyslexic in My So Called Life and it look like fiction turned into reality.

>Less than 10 people
>tons

Sure thing, Willard.

>Act like a faggot on set
>Surprised when they replace most of your scenes to not include you
>WoW guys take a joke

Fuck Leto, he looked like a shit joker.

It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since Catwoman. Berry's Razzy speech is still one of the best speeches on acting I've ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-7s_yeQuDg

>So will Kevin Feige create a "MCU Relief Fund" for Actors and Actresses who regret working on DC movies?
why do you keep posting this

I'll always remember when he was in 30 seconds to mars and the wet dream of a million emo girls.

probably still is to a degree, but he had his emo streak and I'll laugh at him for it

and myself for mine, but I liked mcr

Because I'm pretty sure 90% of DCCU actors were thinking "I wish I was in Marvel".

See: Ayelet Zurer

>Edgar Wright
He's the guy who couldn't commit. If he hadn't kept causing delays, Ant-Man and Wasp could've been in Avengers.

Well now you're just gonna trigger the Wrightfag

>Mikey Rourke

“[W]hen I did Ivan Vanko in Iron Man, I fought… You know, I explained to Justin Theroux, to the writer, and to [Jon] Favreau, that I wanted to bring some other layers and colors [to the charater], not just make this Russian a complete murderous revenging bad guy. And they allowed me to do that. Unfortunately, the [people] at Marvel just wanted a one-dimensional bad guy, so most of the performance ended up the floor.”

“[It’s] ****ing too bad, but it’s their loss. If they want to make mindless comic book movies, then I don’t want to be a part of that. I don’t want to have to care so much and work so hard, and then fight them for intelligent reasoning, and just because they’re calling the shots they… You know, I didn’t work for three months on the accent and all the adjustments and go to Russia just so I could end up on the floor. Because that can make somebody say at the end of the day, oh **** ‘em, I’m just going to mail it in. But I’m not that kind of guy. I’m never going to mail it in.”

Why though? As a actor you got your money.

Robert Pattinson for example has stated that he hates Twilight in every way, yet he still cashes the checks he gets.

Pretty sure actors will take the check just the same no matter who it comes from. You really take this company war shit too seriously.

The actors or actresses who have anything bad to say about any film their in need their thoughts/statements examined closely.

Jeff Bridges was unhappy with Iron Man 1, as he said it was really unprofessional and no one had a script. That's not the MCU. That's just the film.

>"We all die..."

now that it's several years later, we now know that this was Ike meddling with shit behind the scenes

based rourke was robbed

Bridges then said he just treated the whole thing like an $80 million indie film and had a lot more fun. But yeah, Iron Man was a miracle. Should have flopped hard, somewhere in there they made a solid picture.

>Jeff Bridges was unhappy with Iron Man 1

That's not true. He said he was confused by their method, but decided to just have fun with it instead of taking it seriously and enjoyed the experience.

Yeah. Someone who wasn't enjoying their time on set doesn't give a performance this good.
youtu.be/nn6HZdMJwnU

A lot more than in dc faggot

>Joss Whedon
Thank God.

Marvel caused the delays in the first place after Iron Man became a success. Wright just went off to do his own thing until Marvel decided to make the movie finally.

To be fair DC only has 3 movies.
Though to still be fair those movies aren't as bad as Marvel's worst movies.

Pretty sure he's going to be in Affleck's Batman movie. He said he'd be content playing the Joker a few more times then retiring from acting.

>Though to still be fair those movies aren't as bad as Marvel's worst movies.

Yeah, they're worse.

None of them are worse than Thor 2.

Marvel Studios wasted Jaime Alexander though, I kind if wish she never would have tried out for Sif so she could have been Wonder Woman.

Now we are stuck with Gadot.

>Jamie Alexander
>wasted

She's fucking awful. They wasted Sif.

Now you'll see Thor hit this instead.

I gave up on Thor after his first movie. I'm not watching the newest one.

IDK I'll take suicide squad over forgettable shit like Ironman 2 and 3,forgettable hulk BOTH Thor movies and captain America : the first avenger

>Suicide Squad
>Not forgettable

C'mon.

>“Thor: Ragnarok” director Taika Waititi has a brilliant idea on how to make the upcoming Marvel sequel even funnier: Add more jokes.

>“I’ll take the second film and just add some jokes to that,” Waititi told TheWrap’s Jeff Sneider during an interview about his new film

thewrap.com/thor-ragnarok-director-teases-funnier-sequel-im-just-going-to-take-the-second-thor-film-and-add-jokes-video/

Im kind of the opposite on that. First 30 mins of SS drive me up the fucking wall with how lazy and sloppy the exposition is. Im not saying Thor 2 is good, but at least that had better pacing

meant for

Now watch what he does when and after saying that.

Exactly that?

He contains a laugh and shakes his head

What? You really think he won't make something like the second film but with more quips and jokes?

>Edgar Wright
good, his antman was edgy gritty trash.

I like the more way more lighthearted antman we got.

>Ant-Man and Wasp could've been in Avengers
Given how uninmportant Ant-Man was in Civil War, we didn't miss anything.

You said that quote like he really meant it, just proved otherwise.

i can't fucking believe all of you are replying this seriously to word twisted clickbait
which you keep fucking doing every time anything leto related is posted

Wanted to keep you from watching the movie, anyway

Marvel fags kinda remind me of Sony fanboys.

nigga wut?

>big name, A-list celebrities like Henry "Who Cares" Cavill, Amy "Anonymous Actress" Adams and Gal "Literally Who" Gadot are going to leave a serious of fucking super hero movies
And go where?
DC's casting might be 10 misses to 1 hit, but at least they cast people that they never have to worry about leaving.

Person who gets crushed under a building Hulk destroys

As opposed to the raw talent of Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth - both of whom can barely get a job outside of the MCU? kek

To be fair, the only reason Adams is sticking around is cause she doesn't wanna play mom roles on TV