Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wouldn't people from poor countries just migrate to rich countries causing mass chaos and by extention an apocalipse where most of the human race dies?

Multiculturalism =/= integration

>13 pictures of hot redheads that will make you say "fuck having laws and borders and shiet"

>Wouldn't people from poor countries just migrate to rich countries

Yes

> causing mass chaos and by extention an apocalipse where most of the human race dies?

No

>economists
nigga that's so fucking kawaii

My Tribe > everything else

Explain it to me then, why wouldn't Europe just turn into a shithole when all the immigrants poured in from everywhere?

At what cost faggot?
The destruction of Western Civilization for shekels?

>According to economists
The same people that are unable to predict or prevent any crisis and unable to tell us how to fix one when it happens...

You're a filthy racist.

you'd be able to move up in the world.

((( economists )))

I'm actually not against open borders, if we had no welfare states. Let the third world migrate here and get shit on in the free market.

Economists also said Margaret Thatcher would ruin Britain's economy.
Mainstream Economists are shills.

Even if it did, doubling of world's GDP would be a disaster for the environment, so it isn't anything desirable. The number of people on Earth as well as their standard of living should go down, not up.

>world's real GDP.

You mean down?
It's the premise of the EU the stronger countries carry the weak ones and get little benefit.

>filthy racist.
ad hominem

>nigerland gets a shit ton of money form developed countres
>everyone lives in shit
>GDP grows as the rotten apples ruining the statistics have money now

they cant even help their country lmao

People have cultures, goods and services do not

You do realize that GDP is not GDP per capita? Also that welfare spending is included in GDP? Also that median disposible income is a much better guage of quality of life? Also that this is the millionth time you've made this fucking thread?

Free migration is legal migration.

Illegal migration is a crime, and immigrating to a country to abuse it's welfare system, disrespect it's citizens on a regular basis, rape, murder and steal is a felony. Being a muslim is already a mens rea for all aims and purposes.

Your once great country started it's inevitable descet to hell right after jewish swine murdered JFK - one of the greatest men ever, a war hero, a true American and an inspiratio for the free minds of the world.

If you want to structure your country to maximise GDP I've got a nice little straightjacket and a comfortable padded cell here.

A few nice men in white coats will stop by twice a day to help you sort out your mental issues.

Meanwhile all the sane people who care about their children and their people will be outside taking care of real world stuff.

How do you reckon that? I already have a higher standard of living than most people on earth despite the nigs.

It is easier for illiterate Muslims to get into Europe than it is for an educated white South African.

That is because the elites don't want good citizens, they want voting fodder and multiculturism so that groups become so fragmented that no one is able to provide a unified front against them.

They prefer groups squabling amongst themselves rather than being unified against them. Devide and conquer.

We can't fit 7 billion people in the USA. It's just not possible

Also, if it was a 2 way street where us white people were able to colonize anywhere in the world. Then it fight be feasible. But right now we are stuck here and you just want to join us where as we cannot go make other places great again (for the first time)

In an all White world I am not against free migration, border lines in an all White world should be only imaginary and conceptual, boundaries of culture only. But we do not live in an All White world, dumb fuck.

But who was GDP per capita and HDI?

According to economists the banks where a safe investment 10 years ago. In top of that as a primary school teacher I've determined that electricity generated by coal is the best investment for the environment. My gf who flips burgers at McDonalds is convinced that aliens will come to our rescue within 3 months.

>open borders is fine with no welfare state
Nope, fuck that too.
They will come here and survive by stealing from wealthy people and shit up our cities with their filth and scummy culture

(((economists)))
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Homogenity and nationalism brings the best results.. some ethnicities can't get their shit together so they want to migrate to our nations instead and use words like "racism" and "intolerant" to justify it..

When the fact is they should stay in their own nations and try to make them work.. There's nothing fair about white nations being eroded by hordes of people from incompetent nations. And actually that's very racist against whites. Since the rest will still be majority in their home nations.

>economists
You mean (((economists))). Sovereignty and culture >>> shekels.

You'll understand that when you grow up.

We should not be punished for being self reliant and doing well for ourselves, by having to import hordes of morons that want to take advantage of what others have built, and don't even assimilate and then try to pull those nations in different directions so that they end up as messed up as the nations these people are trying to get away from..

If you have a problem you solve it. You don't run away from it. We need to stop pretending as if it's only the western world that in general has to do shit and the other nations don't have to pull their own weight.

>modern states with money have welfare programs
>people in non-developed/developing worlds would flock to modern states if there were no requirements
>en mass migration causes the welfare states to be put far beyond their capabilities
>everyone loses as the state bankrupts and the economy of that particular state is destroyed

Rinse and repeat for every nation.

>no borders allows anyone to cross regardless of their background
>criminals are able to go wherever they please just as easily as the highest skilled laborer
>crime rates skyrocket in places where crime wasn't the norm

Basically the argument boils down to the fact that the nations that are the best off will be brought down. These nations are the best of the best, and there are many nations that simply can't compare in power, culture, stability, or wealth. It is both irresponsible and outrageous to imply that the best countries have an obligation to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of the worst countries.

Would you leave your door open and let any fucker come into your nice well furnished and clean house, with a fridge full of food and all the amenities of modern life that you worked for?

I don't give a single fuck about world GDP.

I don't want my country to become poorer so some shit skins in a third world shit hole can become richer.

(((Economists)))

Why should I care about the GDP of other countries? As long as I'm doing well for myself I don't give a shit about others

Only if there's still welfare which encourages the scum of other nations to immigrate as historically around the world people's who have immigrated anywhere in the world have been the cream of the crop.
Of course welfare give huge perverse incentives which draws the dregs of any society for gibs.
Most economist that are worth their salt actually Understand that this is only viable if welfare is completely eliminated

I like JFK too, but reportedly he told his brother before he dies he wants to get rid of quotas.

I hope JFK is burning in hell

Guess where all that money would go.

Man, I love red haired women...

Why couldn't we just genocide them?

Go away r9k, shoo shoo

>Niggers from shithole countries move to rich countries
>Majority population now nigger
>Everywhere is now a shithole

This is more or less what is happening now.
I actually agree with OP, for different reasons. If we allow our countries to be flooded slowly, the blame is easier to shift. So when shit hits the fan in 30-50 years, liberals will just blame white people again or rich people in general.
If it happens all at once, there is no hiding what the problem is on this planet. Imagine what could be accomplished with everyone on board.

>if poor people come here the world explodes
What?

Prolly would, but it would likely lower the wests GDP. Fuck the "world".

So?

My Family > My Tribe > Everyone else

You need to donate a kidney. Both your wife and the 12th child of some African woman needs it urgently to live. Who do you save?

Not poor people.

Non European and non East Asian.

>look mom I posted it again

They are still trying to say she did

Who needs" to donate?

>I don't really NEED to save my wife from certain death...

People with morals.

muh political correctness

Because 75% of the time immigration is a dude fleeing his shitty country that his father and grandfather fucked up.....to a new country so he can make it exactly like his old country and starting the cycle anew.

Your country sucks so bad that you need to flee but you need to have everything exactly the same? Why not fix your shithole? Oh right, because that takes real work. Fuck you.

oh, error 404, my bad

GDP is a terrible measure. It is entirely possible for the GDP to be massive while the distribution of wealth is such that the majority of people are worse off than with a smaller GDP. If you want to increase the GDP you basically want those that have the money and power now to multiply that at your expense. Workers are just conduits through which the economy redistributes the wealth to the top.

>Why do we even have borders, lets be one world together!
>feelgoodmorals.jpg

>Include 10 immigrants from poor countries into your family.
>They have little or no work skills that apply to the world you live in.
>You have to support them.
>They keep having children who you must also support because they don't even send them to school most of the time.
>Also, not all of them, but a few will rape a member of your family from time to time.

Now expand that notion to a large scale.

Anytime anyone who isn't very wealthy says "Boost GDP" I know they're talking shit.

GDP For who? Who the fuck do you think gets that money? GDP isn't divided up between all of us equally. It is just a cooked number on the amount of wealth produced divided per capita. Its not a fucking pie to be divided. I have my shit, you have your shit; we have an imaginative total worth. If I win $50,000 "We" just got $50,000 richer, didn't we?
Trouble is there is no "We". There is me, and you. You dig? Most of our GDP is financial related now. No actual goods or services produced, just shit tons of people doing superfluous shit around actual trades. Not only are these people consuming resources but they aren't producing them. One man producing goods or providing a genuine service that compliments goods production is worth two who aren't. Just because someone is getting richer, or we are able to support more effectively useless human beings doesn't mean you are better off.

I hear the GDP reasoning a lot from the left. Assuming it was even true, money isn't everything. I'd rather be poor in an all white neighborhood than rich in a majority brown neighborhood.
Then, the poverty trope gets dragged out for obscene black/brown crime. I just spent 2 months in Appalachia, some of the poorest places I have seen. I never feared for my life, never feared getting robbed or attacked. But spend one week in Charlotte, NC and blacks are literally brawling in walmart and carjacked my friend at gun point.

>economists
I remember when the Euro debate was in full swing, not a single one of these hacks proposed the idea that things might go horribly wrong.

And lo and behold. Things went horribly wrong.

>World's GDP

Not this shit meme again...

As a studying economist, you could not be more misinformed if you tried.

GDP measures production. GDP per capita divides it per person to assess living standards.

If GDP per capita goes up, the living standards of that country goes up. REGARDLESS OF HOW THE WEALTH IS SPREAD.

So thank your capitalist overlords for dragging your shit stain of a country out of poverty and enabling you to live in a society with a higher life expectancy, lower child mortality rates, etc.

Fucking pizza got me so mad with your stupidity it hurts.

> Muh GDP doesn't make ME richer, so it's worthless. FUCK OFF

4 billion 3rd worlders would double their wages to $1 an hour

Billionaires and people who primarily earn money by investing capital would double their earnings

But there would be no middle class, anyone without a doctorate level education would see their standard of living decline drastically as 1 billion Rajits, and 1 billion Wei Chings come to the US to do your job for $13k a year

>according to economists

oh, you mean the goys who prefer money to preserving the White race, got ya

She can come here freely.

I bet the reasoning behind this is because in most poor countries transactions are made and not recorded meaning they are not counted towards the countries real GDP. So really the wealth in the world won't change it would just be recorded.... Also the value of our communities having good western values is worth alot more than shekels.

Because brown and yellow ppl smell bad

We won't be 'the west' if we support mass migration. With migration comes different ideology which threatens our way of life

Yes goy, give away your country and culture for shekels money is all that matters!

That implying that everyone is a productive member of the society and when I said productive I am not talking by working in your shit art degree.

This is why i hate libertarians.

Me>Anything else

You are drinking the koolaid. And as a consequence you are strawmaning me.

Full for capitalism, buddy. And GDP does not measure productivity. There are shit tons of things that are counted as GDP that have nothing to do with production at all. Like the financial sector.

Well you have nothing to worry about.

Sure if Saudi Arabia makes 4/1 of their gdp and we lose 1/2 our gdp the (((global))) gdp would rise

First generation migrants come with no skills or education for employment in the first world. It is a sentence to a different form of poverty and resentment. This is why most of the French terrorist attackers were already French citizens, each countries school system grooms people for up to 20 years to be functional and survive here. Niggers already fail at it starting from day one and we are to expect a bunch of cannon fodder tier men have any hope to not go full snackbar? How many must die to the #notallmuslims? Fucking gun grabbers love to say "if we can save one life it is worth it," could have saved 200 in the last year.

Not the world's GDP, user, the (((((world)))))'s GDP.

Everyone outside of the (((((world))))) gets fucking reamed.

The lowest wages would double from $1 a day to 2$ a day. The middle and even lower upper class would drop into 2$ a day and the people on top would get richer.

Elite fucks have run out of credit to grow the economy on and now they are trying to burn the middle class for fuel.

Hang them all.

false

I am not against free migration as long as it's done by relatively competent members of the UE who come with some particular skills instead of abused by foreigners coming from outside who don't integrate, just leech off resources and money while increasing crime rates and disrupting economy.