That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel

>That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.
>That is a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.
>That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky.
>The Bat is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.
>I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be.

BvS has many memorable quotes, MoS also has lots of great ones, like Faora's "A good death is its own reward", so how come there isn't a single memorable line in any of the Marvel movies? Can you quote any memorable lines from Marvel flicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk&ab_channel=littleribbit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone got any orange slices?

Why are these threads almost always made during pajeetistan hours?

winter soldier was a better movie, by far

They're just so overly dark and gritty. I think some middle ground between DC's serious mature tones and Marvel's fun would be good. They're both too far on either extreme.

The only thing memorable about these lines is how laughable they are.

MoS is more hopeful than any Marvel. BvS is the ESB of the trilogy, the darkness before the dawn of justice.

>why is act 2 so dark???

I like that part where they fight in a CGI airport for 30 minutes despite no one actually willing to do harm. A 100 million dollar schoolyard fake fight.

>I only know one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.
>I don't see how that's a party.

Honestly the only dialogue I can remember are the quips from the parking lot fight

At least the airport fight looks cool

What were they?

>Easy, big guy.

See Also "You got a metal arm? Thats SO cool!" And "Everyone's got a gimmick"

H U L K E D

>you are unbelievably naive
>well, i was born yesterday

Heres one and from one of the worst MCU movies too.

Because Marvel movies are junk food. Fun, tasty, no substance. DCs films are fine Kino four course meals With depth.

*heavy Indian accent* "MoS is more hopeful than any Marvel. BvS is the ESB of the trilogy, the darkness before the dawn of justice."

Hi Raul Ahmed Nguyen!

All quips. Remember the shawarma meme? Also a quip. "Didn't see that comink?" Quip.

Quip quip quip.

>Quip quip quip.
sad quip ;_;7

>TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS
sort of has some writing and is memorable

Josh Whedon is a stunted manchild. I'll give to the Russos, atleast they realize how fucking retarded this whole shit and atleast try to make it something more authentic. Age of Ultron is what you get when you let a manchild run amok and do whatever he pleases. I refuse to believe he has any understanding of basic human interaction.

>sort of has some writing
The irony being that line was most likely improvised and probably not even written.

Iron Man 1 is what you get when you have two very charismatic actors and a highly flexible director just making film as they went along. It's impressive how the best Marvel was done with so little careful script revisions to please mass audiences.

> I had a date

A more effective line that encapsulates the loss and heart break of the protagonist than any grand soliloquy in the DCU

> this isn't freedom, this is fear

> Whatever happens tomorrow you must promise me one thing. That you will stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.

The first Iron Man is easily the best film from Marvel Studios.

*breathes in deeply*

It is the dumbest part of the whole film. It doesn't surprise me the least to learn it was added last second through reshoots. The first and third act are almost WS-tier but the airport oh man. What were they thinking?

Marvel stuff is written at a low level and embraces it. BvS (and MoS to a lesser extent) is written at a low level pretending to be higher, and fails at both. It's kind of ironic that it takes "little minds" to make the writing seem "big".

>I know this neighborhood. I got beat up in that alley. And that parking lot. And behind that diner.
>Did you have something against running away?
>You start running they'll never let you stop. You stand up, push back... Can't say no forever right?

>You know me.
>No, I don’t!
>Bucky, you’ve known me your whole life. Your name is James Buchanan Barnes.
>SHUT UP!
>I’m not gonna fight you. You’re my friend.
>You’re my mission! YOU'RE... MY... MISSION!
>Then finish it. 'Cause I’m with you to the end of the line.

>You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of that freezer truck?
>Was that the time you used our train money to buy hotdogs?
>You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead.
>What was her name again?
>Dolores. You called her Dot.
>She's gotta be a hundred years old right now...
>So are we, pal.

It doesn't pretend to be anything it's not. It's Marvel trying to be funny ending up embarrassing.

>That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky.
This is the only quote of those five that's actually good, though. It's somewhat poetic and gives us insight into the speaker's motivations.

The others are clunky and seem to be more like entries from a screenwriter's .txt file of lines he thought sounded cool but never had a place for them in previous works.

kek

The end of Winter Soldier got to me a little bit. Which was surprising because I barely remembered bucky from the first one.

>if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good

Why is that lex?

Why are the most memorable lines from the Captain America movies?

This, the airport fight has some cool stuff but a lot of it looks like crap and the idea is dumb.

Because he needs to justify his selfish campaign against Superman with a philosophical pretext as to protect his massive ego.

Sort of like how ISIS fighters say they do it for God but are only in it to fuck underaged slaves.

What is the Marvel equivalent of this scene?

Because Cap is based.

Is that the scene where he fights the hentai machine?

did it?

"I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from."

You can tell just how much of a stunted bullied fuck Whedon is. Avengers is basically his HS fantasy against the big bad Chads.

Whedon has nothing to do with that line you autist. However yes Whedon is a cuck.

>but are only in it to fuck underaged slaves.
#NOTALLMUSLIMS
RELGION OF PEACE

ISIS ARE NOT *TRUE* MUSLIMS

None of those are even close to memorable, the only one I can even recall is part of that second exchange.

Not to men like you.

More like what's the marvel equivalent to this scene.

I don't think MOS is too great but it has some great moments. It's insane that even when you consider every marvel film, they don't have a scene that comes anywhere close to these two.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk&ab_channel=littleribbit

on what?

yeah MoS was great

evolution always wins, but space jesus is stronger!

>I say "Penis", you say "Parker!" Penis!
>Parker!
>Penis!
>Parker!
>Penis!
>Parker!

Honestly, this scene is probably the only Avengers scene I would remember, also the ending scene where they're interviewing people.

yeah, DC tends to be overly verbose in some scenes tbf.

Hey guys.

Idk what happened to Marvel..

From tv to comics & movies it's been very lackluster..

Sucks being a Marvel-fan desu

Thor 2 final battle, unmemorable and silly, just like the entirety of MoS and BvS.

Logan was kino and deserves 10 Oscars though.

>Can you quote any memorable lines from Marvel flicks?
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES?

Comics

Logan isn't Marvel though.

I hope Marvel gets all properties in one company and gets their shit together.

>More like what's the marvel equivalent to this scene
Iron Man's first official flight? When he builds the unpainted suit (at his house, not in the cave)

"I'm Batman"

HOLY FUCK, Bravo DC, 10/10 writing I literally LITERALLY fucking pissed my pants

>leaves all the heavy lifting to the music composer

>trauma trauma trauma trauma trauma
Wow great writing, you must work for Zack Snyder with skills like that.

Yeah look at all those memorable scenes in ASM2 because of Zimmer....

>BvS has many memorable quotes

Hahahaha, no.

TRADITIONAL AMERICAN VALUES

>cherry picking arguments

It's not as if he did a good job in one movie and a bad job in another. That's not possible.

It really isn't
>Some lack-lustre boring ass soundtrack
>That bit when it zooms in on some kid dropping his ice cream
>That cliche "You pushed the machine too far into the upper atmosphere and now it's breaking down on you, causing you to plummet until you've reached inches to the ground where you save it in the nick of time.

Do you have dementia or did daddy just forget to unfuck his sister?

>Sound & Vision
The music was designed for the scene, so why are you trying to separate the two?

Also, the visuals are pretty great too, it's pretty good to watch.

That's a good point pajeet.

That's my secret... I'm always angry

>s-shut mouth DCuck, tomate site say you're(bad english caused by the indian heritage) moviebad me movie good, me has ironman toy

that doesn't even makes sense

it feels like im reading the emo kids scribbles from high school
is this what Dcucks consider good writing?

So why aren't you always Hulk?

Foreign shill hours are the worst.

Post a timestamp with skin color.

>I am Iron Man

>I need to talk to you about the Avengers Initiative.

>I could do this all day.

>I don't like bullies, no matter where they're from.

>I had a date.

>That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry.

>Puny god.

>Not to men like you.

>I understand that reference.

>He's adopted.

>Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off and what are you?
>Genius billionaire playboy philantrophist.

>If se can't protect the Earth, we'll avenge it.

>I'm with you 'till the end of the line.

>Captain's orders.

>What a bunch of a-holes.

>12% of a plan.

>Star-Lord.
>Who?

>There are no strings on me.

>He's my friend.
>So was I.

>The living aren't done with you yet.

>Dormammu, I've come to bargain.

>He's your father but he ain't your daddy.

All pretty memorable tbqh.

I haven't seen BvS in a while, what's he mean with the 3 syllable word?

"psychotic"

The third and fifth lines are interesting the rest are dumb and obvious. This is clearly a pajeet.

BvS did a great job of dealing with the 'philosophical' (for want of a better word, ethical maybe?) aspect of humanity being faced with a great power, Batmans fears and hopelessness etc - I really liked those parts of the film. Even the stuff with Lex Luther seemed pretty reasonable and clever - desperately trying to weaponise to deal with it regardless of the cost

Sadly the 'vs' bit of the movie had to happen which is where it went swiftly downhill, and then the ooga booga giant monster appeared and it went straight into the trash

BvS would have been far better served as a slow, non action movie but normies wouldn't lap that up

>those guys are basically Gods
>There's only one God maam, and I'm pretty sure
he doesn't dress like that

Probably the only line I remember from the MCU, other than Dance Off BRAH!

Because evil exists in the world

Because bad things happen in the world so an all-powerful, all-good God should be able to stop them.
If he can't stop them he isn't all powerful, if he chooses not to he isn't all good.

It's called free-will you mongoloid. God wouldn't be all good if he didn't let us have our free will

Suicide Squad was even more memorable

Why does god allow Harlequin-type ichthyosis to exist, if he's good?

DC is the linking park of the capeshit every scene fit with Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal!

MCU entries aren't made to be remembered, that's why there's so many of them coming out every year.

Because the people who get afflicted with that disease obviously chose to get it numbnuts.

(Legit there are retards who believe the reason 'cancer' and 'illness' exists is because two people sinned thousands of years ago. Like that justification is any better)

>DO YOU BLEED?
>Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>MY MOM'S NAME IS MARTHA, TOO! MARTHA MOM BUDS!
So many memorable lines.

"Look Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Now see this suit? I've got all the power and you have the responsibility to take off your pants."