Almost get killed by Mike Tyson

>almost get killed by Mike Tyson
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgcHBcQRlpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>almost destroy your thread with dubs
what did I mean by this

Which guest are we gonna get tomorrow? Mike had a promo, could be him. Seinfeld had a promo, could be him.
Maybe we'll get to finally see, Adam Eget.

nice try, check these

stand back and check mine

i was just kidding before

CHECKEM

step aside amateurs

What a bunch of fucking losers trying to ruin a Norm thread.

these threads aren't allowed either if rogan experience threads aren't allowed anymore

sorry norm but check out these trips

The Tyson episode has already been up on amazon prime for a couple days so that's probably gonna be the one they put up on youtube today

Tyson is such a great person, that episode is going to be great.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgcHBcQRlpw

>Seinfeld had a promo

Seinfeld laughing at the Holocaust Denial gag was good.

I pictured him being uppity about such humour despite his free speech arguments.

pitful get, pitful replies

>I pictured Jerry Seinfeld getting uppity about a joke

yes

Yeah, there you go.You don't even have to pretend it's a justification, Mike Tyson is a human mind worth exploring, and I know Norm will make an interview just amazing.

heh nothin personall kid but check these

Seinfeild is more our guy than a lot of people realize. A lot of people think because he's a rich Jew he would be against all kinds of comedy, but he has been pretty outspoken on how censorship in comedy is getting out of control.

He gets uppity about people swearing in their act

Considered them checked, my friend.

>A lot of people think because he's a rich Jew he would be against all kinds of comedy
Who, except for autistic, subhuman, edgy teenagers with schizophrenia would 100% unironically believe the stupid fucking thing you just said?

Well they have their points, you anti-semite.

>Who, except for autistic, subhuman, edgy teenagers with schizophrenia would 100% unironically believe the stupid fucking thing you just said?

Blame Garry Shandling