Urbance

Anyone heard of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8F_rXxp6KY8

Yeah, it flopped.

Pity

The pilot was pretty awesome, albeit with some bad voice acting. I hope it gets picked up for a full series or a movie.

Well it IS a pilot episode. a crowdfunded one at that

Yeah. We had threads about it when it was released. Most of the threads were discussing how awful the dialogue & voice acting was, while others discussed how silly the premise was. It's really too bad since the visuals are great.

A show about black urban homosexual kids, with a heavy b-boy and hip hop theme? This is tailor made for Sup Forums to not give a shit about.

I love it, but we are likely to get another Lone Ranger movie, before Urbance gets an anything

A sad commentary in and of itself

Introduced me to Busy P. Love me some of that shit.

Yeah, when I saw the first trailer I was left with a very different impression from what the pilot ended up being so I was somehow both surprised and underwhelmed. I heard about all the magic AIDS stuff before so that wasn't the issue, it was more how it just felt like it had potential but was sort of directionless.

There was this crabwalk style progression to the pilot's build up. I couldn't bring myself to give a shit about anyone or anything until shit popped off, which just left me wondering why it didn't begin at that point or why who I suppose are meant to be leads are leading anything.

But it did stop just when you wanted more. That's always a plus.

Still being funded last I checked

Where'd ya hear that?

Never bothered to check. I just heard it.

I'm a backer and yeah they really fucked is over sideways it's still in the godamn alpha and for some retarded reason I chose the wiiu port that will never be

Sorry wrong thread

The acting and writing is shit and I'm still waiting on my bracelet.
Fuck Urbance.

I thought homo sex was allowed for the gender war, when did all sex become outlaw

Visuals were epic, the rest not so much. I heard it flopped, I hope not because it has potential.

I'm pretty sure it's still going. Might not be for long though if it doesn't get attention.

>Virus KO'd you in less than a minute

That virus would be an evolutionary dead end

I think that's the point of the whole "Last Generation" thing.

TFW what could've been a game-changing Canadian cartoon can't even get off the ground.

I like the colors and art even if it's a bit flashy outside. Looks kinda clashy. The trailer we got ages ago gave me high hopes but the voice acting is horrendous and whoever on their team that has responded to comments and gave into arguing with fb idiots should be fired.

It just needs a different writer and premise. The visuals are perfect, the blue guys being the villains is fine. But the whole premise seems like something a 16 year old would come up with.