A Massachusetts convoy of Trump supporters drove from Wrentham to Foxboro in their trucks...

>A Massachusetts convoy of Trump supporters drove from Wrentham to Foxboro in their trucks, RVs and SUVs on July 31 and were caught on tape spewing racist epithets and calls for anti-black violence.
>“Lynch the ni**ers by their d*cks!” said one driver, according to Winning Democrats, which highlighted a YouTube video of what the “Make America Great Again” convoy talked about on its CB channel when they thought no one was listening.
>“Burn every single ni**er!” said another driver.
>“All I know is we got plenty of trees to hang ni**ers from,” said another.
>The convoy drove five miles from one township to another with their U.S. and Confederate flags waving.

No wonder trump is losing.

youtu.be/C86N_RZoLy4

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/politics/election/article/Poll-Three-out-of-five-Texans-support-secession-9146807.php?cmpid=twitter-desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyfowaIcUng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Foxboro

Fucking Patriots fans

>Foxboro
BRADY JUST CANT BE STOPPED

I kek'd reading that.

?

I'd vote for Trump if he pardoned Aaron Hernandez

Oh no they say mean words.
I have yet seen trump supporters pepper spray kids in the face, hit people with rocks, vandalize cars, and throw eggs at people. I've only seen anti-trump people do that.

>One redneck says burn all niggers
ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS WANT TO BURN NIGGERS !

>A mudslime blows up killing tens or hundreds of people

#NOT_ALL_MUSLIMS

Fuck liberals.

Foxboro is where Gillette stadium, which houses the New England Patriots football team, is located

>Foxboro

You know if Trump were to get elected he wouldn't do shit about nignogs. He never said he would.

So this is all sabrerattling.

Nice to see people are waking up, though.

Based massholes.

Beheadings and bombs may kill my people but words will always trigger me.

Mass

So much for the north and anti slavery

Either way i support these dine gentlemen

Civil war NOW

You've failed to correct the record senpai

Massachusetts has never been "accepting" its a fucking facade, just google Boston busing

Here's the dirty secret: Everyone hates niggers. Even liberals and especially other blacks.

>> implying any man or group needs an elected official to support them in destroying their enemy

whites joke about killing blacks

blacks actually kill whites

>we don't need the black vote
>we don't need the hispanic vote
>we don't need the woman vote
>we don't need the intellectual vote
>waaah, why were we losing, it's all rigged by the jew media!

1. Trump is winning
2. Race war when?

Blacks are about to realize its not a joke.

When whites start killing blacks it wont end until there are none left

paid for by hillary

I'm pretty sure they do this whether it's Trump or not

>"Hey Cathy, you wanna use my cawk as a vape?"

>> democrats
>> intellectual vote

Do you think BLM is going to vote for a white female?

Do you think spics are allowed to vote?

Poll: Three out of five Texans who support Trump want secession if Hillary becomes president

chron.com/news/politics/election/article/Poll-Three-out-of-five-Texans-support-secession-9146807.php?cmpid=twitter-desktop

>rednecks do something stupid
ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE RACIST KKK NAZI SKINHEAD BIGOT HOMOPHOBE MISOGYNIST ISLAMOPHOBES
>Muslims kill thousands of people yearly
N-N-NOT ALL M-M-MUSLIMS???

You guys should try to get #NotAllTrumpSupporters trending on Twitter

no, they become cops, judges, lawyers; so they can rail road blacks within the confines of the system.

I dont really know anything about CB channels, are they archived at all? Is there any way of getting the recording from the source material rather than 2nd hand through someone with a clear agenda? Reason I ask is a good portion of those interactions sounded awfully fake.

This is bad, but Maura Healy directly and unilaterally violating the second amendment is some great achievement for the people.

Hmm.

We want secession no matter what

>truckers are racist

Somebody stop the presses.

Where are you? Let's team up.

So what you waiting for?

You mean the same system that has been funding millions into racial studies since the sixties that made BLM exist?

>> team up

Defend yourself faggot

My family is my team

The destruction of law and order. Civil war. Legal murder. Ill give it a year

They really did. I have no doubts that some Trump supporters would say those things but some of that shit sounded like they were reading straight off a script.

Especially 3:46 sounds fishy.

"Why don't we use blacks as pinatas? They're good enough."

Sounds awfully fake.

And no, CBs would have no archive.

Yet no one bats an eye when blacks say kill whites, burn whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyfowaIcUng

Not a trump support in fact can't fucking stand him but this video is probably faked. CB's usually don't sound that good, #2 there's no evidence showing that any of this communication is ligit. Anybody could fake this.

1(one) ">" is enough, my newfag teammate.

>My family is my team
You know that won't end well.

Yes Jamal that's fucking right they get jobs.

This. Fuck Ctr shills. Your candidate sucks.

the fact its not all over the media is pretty much proof that its bullshit

I hopped off the plane at M.U.NICH
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of jew excess (whoa),
Am I gonna fit in?

Jumped in the cab,
Here I am for the first time
Look to my right and I see the Kosher sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so heinous

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much anger and I'm nervous,
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And a Goebells song was on

[Chorus:]
So I put my hand up
They're playing my song,
The anger starts to fly away
I'm noddin' my head like yeah
Movin' my hips like yeah
I got my hand up,
They're playin' my song
I know I'm gonna be OK
Yeah, it's a nazi party in Germanay
Yeah, it's a nazi party in Germanay

Get to the pub in my taxi cab
Everybody's looking at me now
Like, "Who's that man that's not rockin' a chasidim?
He gotta be from out of town."

So hard with my nazis not around me
It's definitely not a Gutenberg party
'Cause all I see are the jews now
I guess I never got the memo

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much anger and I'm nervous
That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune

[Chorus]

Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight)
Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight)
Something stops me every time (every time)
The DJ plays my song and I feel alright

Hell they have cb app you can download for android (and I assume iPhone, but I don't use them so not sure) so would not be hard to do at all

yes and yes.
Do you think BLM will vote for Trump? Are you actually retarded?
Oh, and Hispanics are a big voting group. Without them, winning an ellection is pretty much impossile now.

>Black people calls for the death of whites while looting and burning down parts of town
>"This is ok"
>White people do the same
"They are literally Hitler!!"

>no proof that these people actually said these things

Don't even care.

The beauty of it all is the more they call people racists the less people will care to be called one.

>This is how Trump supporters talk when they think nobody's listening
>Trump supporters talk to themselves

Making my way to camp
Walking fast
Faces to blast
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through my comrades

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could kill
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd kill
A thousand jews
If I could
Just see you
Muh Fuhrer

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me

'Cause everything's so wrong
And they don't belong
Living in your
Precious memory

'Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

wrong. the hispanic population is on the decline. between obama deporting them and some going back willingly their numbers are now on their way below the black populations numbers

also illegals dont have a right to vote in most states. only texas went full on faggot but you got 3/5 texans saying if hillary wins they wants to leave the union

california voted in favor of a boarder wall . i doubt illegals will be able to vote in many districts in california

Boston sports fans did nothing wrong

Take notice niggers

We are capable of organizing ourselves

Unbelievable, especially to someone who had a cb. Listen how every comment has a giant beep behind it. That's because it's all done from one radio.
Not every cb has that "Roger-beep" function, it's poorly made propaganda that's easy to spot.

Busing in Boston was rude and niggers hated it too

>saying the word nigger is an outrage
>niggers looting, rioting, burning peoples houses down, shooting people, assassinating cops, terrorism, is not an outrage and you have no right to be outraged about it either

liberal mental illness in a nutshell

Of course, but it nearly spawned a race war

After months of trolling on Sup Forums there is one thing you noticed is how Trumptards for as much as they bitch about the left are such YUGE crybabys

CTR 4 Life!

Kek

Same thing in NYC, my mom grew up a privileged white person in Hells Kitchen and Inwood, and once they started with busing, they destroyed the schools.

>wrong. the hispanic population is on the decline. between obama deporting them and some going back willingly their numbers are now on their way below the black populations numbers

I am open to the possibility of this being true, but dude, you gotta give citations.

It is true, I could do a search, but you are the one making the claim. Whatever is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>the hispanic population is on the decline
wishfull thinking. They may not grow 5% each year anymore, but they still outbreed the whites.

This, i want to believe

>whitey keeping the black man down

That's right keep spewing the rhetoric your liberal masters taught you to say.

>thought no one was listening
>In a youtube video
>according to Winning Democrats

Anyone who thinks this is real is dangerously stupid and needs to be executed for the safety of others

>Confederate flags
>Massachusetts
WE

>implying leftists aren't just as racist
>implying leftists wouldn't kill every white person for the sake of "diversity"

>terrorist attack
>not all muzzies are terrorists!!!
>burn every single nigger
>trump supporters

Massachusetts has always been such a haven for confederate battle flag waving "southern" racists. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.
>More paid Hill shills just like the DNC >leaks exposed play pretend. "No one" >catches on. Wink wink.

there were actually a shit load of confeds in MA

Isn't it hilarious when journalists can't tell what sarcasm is?

Jesus christ white trash american idiots are DUMB, do they not realize he wont get elected if they keep this shit up? ROFL....

Niggers tongue my anus

Grew up a Masshole and never once saw a confederate flag.
Live in CT now and still never seen one in person except when i was down in Maryland.
I think this Leaf may actually be posting something other then shit for once!

>fuck white people
>kill whitey

ok

>fuck niggers

not ok

Burn the white people! Burn down the suburbs! This is exactly how Clinton supporters talk when everyone is listening

>Burn down the suburbs!
i wonder how that negress thought niggers could even get to the burbs in significant enough numbers. only 1/10 has a car, if that, even.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

>Trump surges up 13% with black voters after his woke as fuck speech
>QUICK CALL HIM A RACIST AGAIN, TELL THOSE DUMB COONS TRUMP SUPPORTERS SAY NIGGER A LOT
>WE CANT LET THEM GET TRICKED INTO NOT BOTING DEM

Pretty much. Literally EVERY relative I know in the USA is shilling for Hillary on kikebook.

>cops
So they can get screamed at by blacks, shot at by blacks, sued by blacks, just for being around a black.

>judges

Ah those evil racist judges. Dropping felony charges down to misdemeanors, totally dropping charges of stolen firearms and violent crimes, releasing blacks early so theu can commit more and worse crimes

>lawyers
Ah, those evil racist lawyers. Making money suing the state on behalf of blacks all the time. Defending murderers and getting them out of trouble.

System is obviously racist against blacks despite benefiting blacks the most.

>Untraceable cb radio transmissions
>GUIZ WE TOTALLY HEARD THINGS
> NO WE TOTALLY DIDN'T MAKE IT UP
> NO WE TOTALLY DIDN'T JUST HAVE SOMEONE SAY SOME SHIT OVER OUR OWN RADIO
> NO WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF WHO SAID WHAT

they know how easily full of shit they are. But they know most normies wont argue against this story and will ride it at face value

>Niggers burn down milwaukee.
>Niggers target white civilians and attack them for being white.
>Niggers say to burn down and loot white suberbs.
>HOW DARE WHITE PEOPLE SAY THEY WANT TO KILL NIGGERS

BLM is the KKK of today. They spread white pride world wide. I support BLM because of this. They only serve the interests of whites.

>here's what people say when they think nobody is listening!

shocking revelations

now get your undercover thought police onto the feminist rallies

Where is the proof? So someone can post a video saying, "this is the actual communication!!!" and everyone believes it? I don't believe it one bit. It sounded so fake and forced.

It is not real. It is fake to make all Trump supporters look like raging racists. Why don't tey put hidden mics around Hollywood offices and parties, lets see what they say behind closed doors?

Funny, though, that Trump supporters supposedly caught saying mean and hateful things that offend and hurt the feelings of others. Yet Hillary and Bernie supporters are actually out there burning the American flag, attacking innocent citizens, and destroying the property of said innocent citizens. Yet the Trump supporters are the bad guys.

>sounded awfully fake.
Totally faked. I am not buying it for one minute that it was real. And if I was part of that convey, I would sue for defamation of character, make the person who posted the video prove that his recordings came from that convoy and explain how he got the recordings. Because I thought it was illegal to record others without their knowledge.

Seems fake. Why would they be talking to each other on radios?

I'm going there today :D

The pepper spray guy was a trump supporter. Granted the little girl deserved it for hitting an old man, but the sprayer was a trump guy.

oh no i am the cruz missle now

left-wingers are the only ones stupid enough to yell shit like this in public

why is the media making up stories to smear us peaceful racists

Not a single racist I've ever known has talked about lynching people. The only people who have ever done that are democrats.