Why are women so narcissistic?

Why are women so narcissistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

great thread

And you faggots complain about buzzfeed calling all men shit, saying that you are individuals and the entire sex and cant be called something. Fuck off.

Found the woman. What is WOMAN doing on MY Sup Forums? Explain yourself

>That death stare

The hallmark of the sociopath

I wouldn't be me without narcissism, I am awesome!

You don;t own it faggot, I respect Sup Forums as much as you do

they have vaginas
i like that

Why can't women handle banter?

t. false flagging roastie

Thirsty dudes have acquiesced to their bullshit.

because they are mentally children

/thread

Fuck off cunt

I just went to Melbourne.

You should she the blokes there! They strut around like women posing every 3 feet like poofters.

Male banter is usually too puerile.

Your nation is garbage

Show us your shitbox baby

Show me your penis first faggot

its the only way they can survive.

Women suck at everything so bad, deep down on an unconcious level, they know they are shit at everything.

So they must dilute themselves day by day and trick themselves into thinking they are actually worth more than just a fuck hole.

therefore, this plumpening up of their ego is necessary in order to wrangle up some poor chad or to sucker a beta/financial BF into fueling her unquenchable thirst to spend money, watch television and gossip.

Women are such big liars, they lie to themselves more than they do men.

Fuck you and your ill-informed views.

/r9k/ slide thread

SAGE HIDE REPORT

Women exists to select and survive.
Not to be nice

there are high beauty standards on women

Your breed of woman exists, but social outcasts such as many and many other ladies on Sup Forums don't apply. If you view the sexes as definite definitions of being, how dull you must be yourself.

Mangina.
You know that he is right

He asked you first, whore

>this is what women actually believe

You don't like it because it bruises your ego.

Back to your containment board spergs

"Asking first" doesn't make you entitled to something. I will show you nothing, whore.

cucks

Hahahaha
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Because they're are the objects of worship of your penis, and your penis is your commander.

Its really clear that you have never done any serious thinking about women.

Get your mind off their cum sleeves and actually think about them objectively you plebian trash.

its all they have.
there is nothing else.
no thought no idea no challenge just selfies and lies

I'm a woman myself you fucking sperg. Why are you aspies so desperate. Either way, I don;t apply to your faggot sex games or superficial ideas of "dating." I'm a social outcast, I despise the typical "woman" shit and makeup as much as I despise you unaware fucktards. Fuck all of you. I'm going back to the real Sup Forums.

/r9k/ redditor shill kill yourself you pathetic loser trash. Your sexual failure has nothing to do with politics take that shit to your containment board and subreddit

Upvote.

Wtf is /r9k/?
Can you show what in this video is wrong?

because you are a kissless virgin faggot?

>woman
>social outcast

>im going back to real Sup Forums
>le ur a virgin XDD maymay

W E W

women cannot be social outcasts and women are incapable of enduring or understanding pure suffering.

I am not even gonna bother watch that crap. Stop promoting reddit memes and propaganda on Sup Forums you fucking sad faggot.

lol you aren't even in charge of the women anymore

Wow, somebody is pretty mad ;)
Are there any counter arguments you can produce?

Nice Schopenhauer quote

Fuck you ../..
Bullying a supposed rejected man, fuck you

>r9k views being "reddit

Jesus you women really are trying to validate yourself here.

>thread is about female narcissism
>women flock to thread being narcissistic

Pottery

And you? Ahmed will take care of them don't worry ;-)

>You don't like it because it bruises your ego.
PENISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why do women possess so little self awareness?

Hahahahaha well memed

"Women destroying nations" video is a joke. You have already abandoned everything, now you get what you deserve

Virgins whining about women not sleeping with them has nothing to do with Sup Forums.

Sup Forums exists to discuss serious issues that cannot be discussed in other sites (which is why we have anonymity, namefagging and avatarfagging is discouraged and everyone is free to comment and start thread)

If you want to talk about your sexual frustration there are plenty of subreddits to do so go there stop polluting Sup Forums with your sliding inane crap.

Because they did not evolved for that, many?

I'm a fucking ugly fag and am ridiculed for being awkward. Not "oh qt is awkward 030" or "haha! So awkward!" I mean it once brought me physical pain to act at times due to how unnatural my movements and speech were. Maybe you live in your fucking bubble and you just notice bitches walking about, but we exist. It's made me enlightened to the point I dont need interaction with retards to feel good.
And for your information, I'm a virgin too, But you're the ones talking about sex.
I was leaving to the real Sup Forums but I unfortunately came across this again and had to respond to your ignorant ass reply. Social conventions don't rule my life as a human being, but it appears they rule yours.

Sweap the trash, I'm not one of them, I can be offensive and disrespectful, because......I'm not one of them

Why you get baited ?

>implying im a virgin

>implying im not speaking absolute truths

Typical woman, when she has no other argument, she resorts to one of two answers to shame the other to prevent actual rational thought

>small penis XDD
>le virgin :^)

you have no argument. Women being narcissitic and stupid is a politically incorrect ideology and it is commonly discussed on Sup Forums

its obvious you are a redditcuck, go back to lolcow you Olive nigger

SURVIVAL OF THE SPECIES

> I have no problem with this

found the cuck down under

>woman says she will leave
>stays because she is so inherently narcissistic

lel

As an ugly woman, you can still get a bf EASY. You are just upset you do not get chad.

this is every woman who claims to be "lonely", "awkward" and "socially anxious".

How does it feel being a living meme?

>women

>understanding respect

you are the joke
the movie is very well done
tell me with points do you disagree and why ?

she can't.

all she can say is it made her "feel" bad.

women barely understand anything, including emotions but they can feel them enough to have a child-like mind.