Forget diversity, a third of them are her clones

Forget diversity, a third of them are her clones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rc8iOeB3y4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>literally her clones next to her

Only the 2 on each side of Rebecca.

We could try to pick the best features of each one to improve a better animaterfu.

The ones on either side, the one behind her, the Asian dude if you gave him glasses, the other Asian dude who actually has glasses, the white dude behind HIM, and the chick in front of HIM.

How must that feel? To walk into the office every day and see a woman standing there and say "wow that's what I'd look like if I didn't look like a man"
Crisis on Infinite Sugars

Also none of her clones are smiling.

>post ironic hipster faux weeaboos are the main people making cartoons now

You can't throw a rock in that room without hitting a lesbian haircut.

They know one day they'll be harvested so that she may live longer. They're all vegetarians.
Not for health reasons, but they empathize too much with their meal. They were brought in this world and will be callously slaughtered one day, simply for the sustenance of another.

People like to think that hiring is completely meritocratic, but studies show that we hire people that look like us (in part because we hire people who are referred directly to us by people in our social networks, who are all more likely to look like us) and people that are more attractive (for obvious reasons).

That's a hate crime.

This is a strech, if you are even counting asian people, basically saying every dark haired thin person with short hair is a clone.

>hiring duplicates of yourself
That's nepotism for you.

Tiny dogs are the worst. Why bother? All of the negatives of a dog with none of the benefits.

what happened to southern california? I remember when it had tons of black people and mexicans in it. Now it's just solid white and asian all the way across. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's weird. Looking across the interconnected LA personalities, all those letsplayers who know cartoonmakers who know movie directors who know vidyacreators and all that shit, they're all white. it's kinda weird. there's not even like a single blonde among them.

I mean, why not?

ONE OF THESE IS SIR RIGHT

Before them it was Gendy, Craig, Butch hartman, Lauren, Seth Mecfarlane... all weeabos and post Hannah Barbera fanboys.

You mean the rock-throwing, or the haircuts?

Gentrification by the exact kind of people who bitch about gentrification.

North and West of Downtown = white people
East and South of Downtown = minorities

It's about the same as every, just slightly more Latinos and Asians and everyone shuffled around.

there's still tons of Mexicans, just look for the POS mini trucks laden with tools

>Forget diversity, a third of them are her clones.

A third?!

Physically, maybe.

Mentally, I promise you that room is a solid mass of far-left SJW libtardedness. These are the sorts of people who feel that talking to someone with a different worldview is a micro-aggression.

Puppy holder Rebecca Sugar is a cute.
A CUTE.

>a third
can you count?

>Liking man face dyke hair

You don't know cute.

You don't need to be jealous, user. There's a special place for my heart for you too.

Is that fucking kojima to the left

>SU circlejerked constantly abouts its diversity in every aspect
>No one in that group darker than a summer tan
>No one walmart tier fat
>Most of those people probably heterosexual

They sure can talk but can't fucking pull the walk.

THREE REBECCA SUGARS?
THREE?

I'M IN HEAVEN

>Not wanting to have children with Sucrose so your sons have god tier jaw lines and chins

stay pleb

>no blacks

THAT'S RACIST

All they care about is LGBT diversity.
And I can guarantee everyone in that picture is either a dyke or a flaming faggot.

Wait. Is Sugar wearing a fucking Ayn Rand T-shirt?

Where's Ian?

Matt Burnett is in that picture and he's a gigantic faggot without being gay

Not if it's another lesbian throwing it.

The mexicans are definitely in the city. They just don't get to go to calarts in the same porportions.

>Is that fucking kojima to the left

You thought all these Metal Gear cross-overs were a joke? A coincidence?!

Rebecca and Ian are no long dating, so she decided to fire him. Pic related is Rebecca's new and improved boyfriend.

HAHHAHAHAAHA IF YOU SEARCH THE IMAGE IN GOOGLE THE RELATED RESULT IS ACE THE CLONE APOCALYPSE

Seriously. My family's chin is Zach Braff levels of shitty. I need those masculine jaws from Sugar's genes.

New Day gets better everyday

>he likes TNG
Sounds good to me

that's Steve Buscemi

Drop the titles already you faggot

I wanna make babies with Hilary Florido Sean Szeles is a lucky guy...

Nigga show us some of that positivity

Why does the one on the left look like she's about to feed someone to her dog?

Wait, is that true? Oh shit. They were a cute couple too... ah well.

It's not true

You think she lets her boyfriend fuck her clones too. Like he's in the mood but she isn't so she's all like "i'll let you have one of them to get off, but anal only!"

>Jmoyns shirt
SU episode boarded by jmoyns when

Jesus Christ. Half those "dudes" look gayer that the time gay flew to gaytown. Look at that specimen on the left smelling his fingers. What the fuck happened to him?

>the other Asian dude who actually has glasses
Are you sure it's a dude? Looks kinda sissy to me.

Their couple name?
BrownSugar

Goddamn she is ugly as fuck

Holy fuck I have such a love hate relationship with Xavier. He's entertaining as fuck, but he's the biggest casual "nerd" around. Kenny Omega needs to teach dat nigga some good taste.

Nah. Crewniverse hates black people.

I think everyone over five knows it's all nepotism and meritocracy is a total sham/lie and the same tiny group of rich families just hire each other for everything. I mean everyone realizes that, right? Not saying they're bad people either but that's how America works.

I wish people understood this. Their egos get in the way. Even though I know I would never have gotten my job if my dad wasn't the (temporary) director of the place I work at, I'm obliged to say that I had qualifications (I did, but that's beside the point). Nothing will ever change because no one will admit what's going on.

That's a girl.

>a white man is the towering over the brittle little women

As it should be.

What the fuck am I even looking at here?

Lesbian Con 2016.

>now

How the hell did it turn out so awesome and not some preachy trash?

There's literally a giant pink context clue plastered over it.

I don't know about preachy, but it is trash.

You know those SJWs who bitch about how minorities need to be in everything? Yeah they went into an innercity kicked up the prices of everything than got rid of all the poor blacks and latinos who couldn't afford those prices.

If it makes you feel better mah boy Kenny kicked the living shit out of him in Street Fighter.

youtube.com/watch?v=rc8iOeB3y4U

She's more Rebecca Sugar than Rebecca Sugar is

Literally who?

I call Bullshit. It's definetly Booty O's with Extra Sugar

This is true, but I'm annoyed that so many conservatives use it as an opportunity to smirk rather than to segue into how they're going to work with black people to make things better. We were already aware that liberal white people were racist as fuck when the chips are down, but at least they throw us a bone when they're comfortable themselves.

What ISN'T a hate crime these days?

>post on Normiebook referencing how I thought "black people = monkeys" was just a meme until I saw the one from Chickbusters
>brother comments something like "What, do all black people look alike to you?"
>mfw he remembered right afterwards I'm dating a normal-looking black girl

welcome to sjw, where everybody is "unique" by being the same. that retarded movement literally saved teh glass industry, too. cheap models selling millions. Many dont' even need the glass part, they only want the plastic frame.

so much for "I'm totally bi guys gay people pls buy my products"

Stop being a faggot OP and being a diverse faggot exactly like them.

Buddy Holly must be mad she stole his look.

What a charming diverse gay couple
Though, look at the ears on the guy on the right. I could bring fresh water to a dry African village with those ears

Greater question: why aren't more of them holding dogs?

what is that shirt Sugar's wearing?

So what is it that bothers people so much about Steven Universe?

What bothers me is that it dips its toes in a lot of interesting subjects but never really commits.

The villains are also toothless and fairly simplistic.

That toothlessness, coupled with the deliberate and semi-political "alternative body shape" aesthetic just makes it seem like a show that enjoys its own farts/queefs.

Posting on Facebook is a hate crime on its own.

the real question is does she purposefully try to look like the chick from that episode of sailor moon?

This. Tay Diggs knew what was up.

>Liking the fanon over the canon

>I have a black friend so being racist is okay
People are just pissed that Leslie Jones is harder then all of them AND gets to wear a pretty dress.

Mexicans are ethnicly cleansing LA of the blacks by sear numbers and gang violence.

>two women with glasses.
>only one looks like Sugar

>HUUUUUR DEY ALL CLONES

OP, you should know that face blindness is a common symptom of autism.

Jesus, what the fuck happened to her? She looks like shit.

>gang violence.
Which blacks are they going after? If it's gang violence, surely it's just gang on gang, right?

>Bi people don't exist

Exactly, this is just what SJW are doing. Pretending to care about minorities.

>Forget diversity, a third of them are her clones.

so i guess the one in the middle didn't come out so good?

>rebecca loves the BBC

of course

She looks like a garbage pail kid with a face like that

I'm sorry, but none of these people look even remotely like one another. I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.