Other urls found in this thread:

winter-leak.com
kat.com.de/game-of-thrones-s07e04-1080p-x264-sva-ettv-t16879833.html
archive.is/PWEa7
winter-leak.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LEAKS
winter-leak.com

Why the fuck doesn't Jon want to talk about the fuck that he came back from the dead?

>be ameridragon
>get shot

Is it bad I want Sansa to sit on my face?

What character do you think has diverted the most from their book counterpart?
I'd say Sandra.

Cast him.

Is it legit?
kat.com.de/game-of-thrones-s07e04-1080p-x264-sva-ettv-t16879833.html

>The dead are waking north of the wall and the only thing that stops them is dragonglass which happens to be in abundance here, can I mine it please

There scene fixed

jorah
who ends up killing dany, all the slaves after she hooks up with daario

I read that thread too

>Sam flays Jorah and applies crude dragonglass ointment
>Next day Jorah is prodded with a stick, is in no pain, has normal skin back, and is cured & discharged.

>WTF DROGO RAPED ME IT WAS HORRIBLE
>also I named my dragon after him

archive.is/PWEa7

Can anyone post the "jew rekt her tots" pic?

too weird

Surely someone must've pointed out to her that naming a dragon "Drogon" is a little too on the nose.

Why are all my normie friends saying Olenna Tyrell is dead? We didn't see her die, you might as well claim that Stannis is dead

>what is skipping time

unironically Tyrion

Something that happens way too often in this show with no explanation?

MEANWHILE AT THE ICY FORTRESS OF THE OTHERS

>a character can only be as smart as their author
>everyone is fucking retarded

Last ep, the maester gave him explicitely one more night to stay, suggesting that he should use his sword to kill himself.

Leaving him with sword when they got shitload of painless poisons.

qt

Is there foreshadowing in the naming of Drogon? Like, will it get sick and fuck off?

Is Jorah a failed chad????

Jaime/Brienne shippers perpetually and utterly BTFO.
Brienne/Tormund is superior.

>wasting poison on a terminally ill person

yikes. No way.

No it is going to "rape" her.

He is Cheated Chad. An Alpha denied his pussy.

Why didn't he talk about Tyrion attacking Bran?
Why didn't he talk about the Red Wedding?
Why was Davos bantering about his sons death?
What did Dany mean by "you lost two brothers"?

good point, other poster BTFO

checked

>I'm not a stark
>Dragon swoops on by

Could they be any more on the nose? How hard are (((they))) shilling for a magical tribe returning to their promised land with the aid of a diverse army?

>Lannisters lost their ancestral home
>no effect on morale of either troops or bannermen

>"dohoho Casterly Rock is useless anyway"
>it's not as if giving your enemy a free fortified base in the middle of your territory to wage a war on two fronts at once would put you at any strategic disadvantage.
>"they are trapped"

No.

Is no one going to talk about this?

>Could they be any more on the nose? How hard are (((they))) shilling for a magical tribe returning to their promised land with the aid of a diverse army?

HOLY SHIT I LOVE CERCI NOW

RESIST THE KIKES

Is there anywhere to download the leaked episodes, or is it just the plot that was leaked?

They are trapped. Casterly Rock's goldmines are dry and they removed all the food from the stock. It's quite literally a barren fort and anyone trapped inside will rot in there. It's more of a deathtrap than a base.

>Sam can completely cute greyscale in 24h

Why are people scared of this? Even with the low success rates if it can be cured in 24h then what's the harm in performing the procedure all the time?

>kat.com.de/game-of-thrones-s07e04-1080p-x264-sva-ettv-t16879833.html
>coming soon please check back later

"Ancestral home" literally doesn't mean anything in the show anymore. Nothing means anything.

Episode sounds interesting except for the Dragonstone part.

Why should we? The script leaked in october. This is just giving us a bit more details.

>mentioned that the gold mines are now empty
>they left very little food for the Unsullied to keep that position
>Euron is wrecking their shit off coast
>Lannister army will soon head back to Casterly Rock unless ordered otherwise
>by then the unsullied will have to gtfo cause they will be outnumbered, they have to walk all the way back cause of Euron's hax and they have no food to stay in the keep and fight off the Lannisters
>best they can do is burn it to the ground entirely

Here's everything winter-leak.com/

Stannis and Jaimie by like a million miles.

Book Stannis" "She is my daughter, you will not touch her." "Well fucking pray harder you dipshits, I'm not burning someone because it's wrong and will cause the army to disintegrate. Most of it is made up of unbelievers."

Show Stannis: "Fuck it's cold up here. Burn the grayscale loli, that will keep me warm for five minutes. Hey, army, come back!"

Book Jaimie: Starting to realise how badly he fucked up and is remorseful, distances himself from Cersei. tries to reform and become the honourable man he wanted to be.

Show Jaimie: "Hey sis, wanna bang? Also let's keep doing shit that pisses people off, I literally have no conscience! I mean, I pretend I feel bad about shit but literally the next day I no longer care."

>DROGO RAPED ME IT WAS HORRIBLE
She sincerely loved him in the end tho

no full episodes at the link, though

lurk more

>*jorah arrives at dragon stone*
>LOOK I CURED MY 100% FATALITY RATE DISEASE KHALEESI! YOU TOLD ME TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE AND I SUCCEEDED ALL BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!
>oh..hi
>Haha, I'm all better now! Now I can be your hand and marry you!
>Listen jorah you're too good of a friend for me to ruin by trying to date you. So instead I'm going to get with the bastard son of the guy that ruined your life, okay? You understand right. I'm glad about your eczema though

But muh empowered women user...

No harm at all, writers goofed.
His agony should have lasted for days at least or Sam should have failed.

I dont get why the had to let them land at all and Euron not just fuck them all up at sea

What a well writen serie.... Lol

Well, if he killed himself with sword, there would be blood and mess. Someone would have to clean it up and there would be risk of getting that stone infection.

>sansa is mad it wasn't given to her

Sums up her entire character arc, yes.

She actually started to like it from the moment he put her dicc into her

Yeah, it seems like a waste of soldiers.

Teleport energized for too long

If he says jump does she not say how high?
She literally needed an obasan to plant the seeds of doubt.
Even if she "don't need no midget" he's still got his dickless buddy as a proxy and a soon-to-be second string via John Snow.

>Outsmarted
It's smart to:
>Pillage the farm while killing the farmer
>Intimidate your audience (the entire 7 kingdoms) with a tyrannical extermination
>Rely on a "friend" with "mutual benefits" without having clout
>Play with an open hand
She's dumb as shit my dude and hella salty.

Did you run this through google translate a couple times before posting? Jesus christ

>Lannisters would soon head back

Why? The Unsullied killed more Lannister banner men than the Unsullied got killed.

They should wait them out and hope they starve to death or start attack and wipe them off.

doesn't seem to be working for me. anyone else have this problem. just a blank white page that does't connect

I also called him "my love", "my moon and stars", expressed love in other ways, and mourned his death

It's okay because he is a muscular good looking alpha male, so it doesn't count user ;)

>17 dragonstone scenes again

make it end

Bad writing imo

Isn't he in his 50's and she's not even 20? I mean, I'm not quite his age and I still like women her age and I don't see that changing, but I know it's not gonna happen.

Sam: Wook at dese bumps, you've got exma?
Jorah: I got what?
Sam: Got exma?

Are you pretending the kikes that run this show haven't fucked it up with all of the "qeen slay" and shieet?

Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

Why are we here?

I have been here for 12 hours and going to sleep now,
i expect some melly with bangs in the threads when i awake

Explanation given is that you can easily infect yourself with greyscale while doing the procedure.

But it was established earlier in the show that you contract greyscale merely by TOUCHING someone with greyscale. So surely even having Jorah around is ridiculously risky.

>The Unsullied killed more Lannister banner men than the Unsullied got killed.
[citation needed]

epic post

Okay I've now played my part in this expository reason of why i'm here as d&d no longer knows what to do with my character

now what? wanna see my breasts?

>I saw you at your wedding, Petyr
>you were beautiful
>the moondoor
>it was beautiful, Petyr

>Pillage the farm while killing the farmer
If you give the farm to a farmer who is loyal to you while the previous one was feeding your enemies, sure.
>Intimidate your audience (the entire 7 kingdoms) with a tyrannical extermination
I'm assuming you're reffering to the explosion. Seems like the official story is that it was an accident.
>Rely on a "friend" with "mutual benefits" without having clout
Euron was fucked as soon as Yara beat him to Dany. Either he would join his strength to Cersei's or try to beat Dany on his own. Partnering up with him isn't a bad idea.
>Play with an open hand
When?

Don't get me wrong, Cersei's and Euron's wins are happening because the writers want them to happen. There's no way Euron's fleet could move that fast, sneak up to another fleet on an open sea, or know exactly where the enemy ships are at all times. But, Cersei hasn't really done anything stupid this season apart from allowing herself to be sen in bed with Jaime. Tyrion's strategy on the other hand was retarded from the get go.

I meant that she needs to say she was raped so it can seem like she overcame it. When she was never raped.

No that was a sincere post. Targaryans are kike jew wizards. Andals and Northerners should fucking repulse them.

The Unsullied are le epik soldiers no balls le skinny niggers.

And they wrecked Casterly Rock.

The harm is mostly that it's a delicate procedure with a high chance of infecting the maester performing it.

The fact that Sam was able to do it with his bumbling sausage fingers is such bullshit.

>And they wrecked Casterly Rock.
Because it was guarded by small garrison

They killed a skeleton crew.
All those dickless niggers are gonna fucking die now.

How come there are blacks and Mexicans on this show, but no Asians?

b-but she will return right??

>gonna fucking die now.
that's a strange way of saying finding radmure in the dungeons and retaking riverrun with him

They must have kept her alive for a reason.

>cia gives his ridiculous speech about envisioning everything everywhere all the time
>bran comes to winterfell and is actually able to do just that as the 3 eyed raven

pottery

Dothraki supposed to be asians

>Game of Thots

Fucking ruined this show with the stupid bitches in it.