Guys ok what if Morty is Rick. That would mean Morty is his own grandpa, and he is his own best friend

Guys ok what if Morty is Rick. That would mean Morty is his own grandpa, and he is his own best friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You figured it out, OP.

It really would make a lot of sense, and could easily work out in the canon. There's lots of things hinting to rick and morty being the same person as well, though more so in season 1.
For example, Rick in episode 1, mentions Jessica, drunk. Why the fuck would Rick care about jessica? like he cant remember the word for humans sometimes, but he remembered jessica.
she also has red hair. Rick has a thing for red heads, as shown in the unity episode.

Morty could have gone back in time at a certain point in his life AFTER he gets Jessica pregnant with Beth. Then lived in that that time with future jessica for a few years before going back to the future, to where he comes back in to Beth's life to watch over future him, ie, Morty.

He isn't. Old Morty looks totally different.

No

but thats like..old!Morty pocket Morties Morty. Why would an old drunk make himself look like himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

I can't understand this post.

No
The creators of the show stated that they do not want to involve the show in time travel in any sort.
The episode with the time-travelling testicle shows why, it just gets too complicated for the viewer.

Maybe theyre lying

do they really want to be easy to figure out tho? Idk when or how it's gonna end but maybe theyll just plunge all the way in the existentialism

Would he be smart morty?

He would be any morty. Cause any morty is rick.

But they've shown pictures of young rick and he still has bluish - grey hair.

young rick could also him be like 25 years old?

It must have been painful when he had his skull smashed from a sphere into a frigging, what is that, an oblong ellipsoid?

But tiny rick looks nothing like morty

Nah. It's too popular a theory so Dan Harmon wouldn't write it in. He likes to surprise people.

thats ridiculous
that would make morty his own mother's father
how does that happen?

Is that why Morty is retarded? Cause of inbredding?

That's how cloning works, yes.

>Morty has no delta brainwave, which is why he can nullify Rick's brainwaves to hide him

The what?
I don't remember that.

How the fuck does this board not talk more about this show? Easily one of the best animated shows in the last years. Also, can anyone recommend anything in the same vein?

MORTY WAS IN A COMA THE WHOLE TIME.

We talk about it all the time
the only reason it doesn't have a general is because it's
1. not currently airing and
2. it's actually a decent show

Also, if you wanted to talk about it, maybe you should have made a few more threads about it, cunt

Bruh I do not hang around Sup Forums enough to make threads. I feel that shit should be reserved for people who know enough on the topic to keep an active discussion going rather than newcomers trying to find out more on a topic

>Bruh I do not hang around Sup Forums enough to make threads.
So why are you complaining about the lack of specific topics?
fuck off

Because this board should cater specifically to my needs and my needs only
fite me irl fagot

>Mr. Jelly Bean
>interested in girls

>yfw justin royalnd is the one making these threads and then sitting here giggling

Justin pls stop. Talking about wagecucks in season 2 commentary and Sup Forums was embarrassing.