DRUMPFFAGS ARE GOING TO LITERALLY VOTE FOR A FUCKING STEAK SALESMAN THIS NOVEMBER

DRUMPFFAGS ARE GOING TO LITERALLY VOTE FOR A FUCKING STEAK SALESMAN THIS NOVEMBER

A FUCKING STEAK SALESMAN

WHAT IS GOING THROUGH THEIR HEADS? ARE THEY GENETICALLY INFERIOR? SHOULD THEY BE EUTHANIZED TO IMPROVE THE GENE POOL?

HAHAHAHA DRUMPF

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those do look good.

>mfw the average drumpf hater cant even sell a hotdog

Compared to Hilary who's never worked an honest job for a day's pay in her life.

Op is a shitcunt

Hillary voters confirmed for vegan fuckboys

why do a bunch of white nationalists support a douche who buys slovenian wives with russian loans

LOOKS DRY AS SHIT MATE

BOTTOM TIER

DO THEY NOT HAVE QUALITY STEAKS IN THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF BRITAIN?

>DRUMPF

how cute - babbys first troll

He can at least sell something, the only thing Hillary can sell is out.

Elaborate, Russian loans? Link?

>Delicious, pink and tender
>Dry as fuck

What? I know your country is known for its great knowledge of steaks and such but come on burger, wake up.

CARTER VOTERS ARE PICKING A PEANUT FARMER
A PEANUT FARMERRRRRRRR

These steaks look delicious. Hungry now.

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

Somehow hillary still loses big time in this thread, it's wierd how that happens

if he was making Guacamole you'd suck his dick, Spic

You voted for a nigger. Now niggers are trying to kill you lol

Enough said

I'm very particular about my steaks, freshness is very important. Which is why I inspect each cut before I purchase and use the same day.

>> a little extra

guacamole was invented by the aztecs... they didn't speak spanish.

>failed steak salesman who likes his steaks well done

ftfy

I don't think that was the point.

You'd better fucking believe I'd vote for a steak salesman. I'd buy his steak too if he were selling it still.

my bad... thought this was /ck/

It seems to trigger trumptards pretty well tho.

Have you even read the article? It states him doing business in Russia with Russians. Try looking up any multinational that is active in Russia, the same will be true for them.

>He's gaining in the polls, sir. What should me do?
>it's gotta really concince them to come to our side.
>Should we estoll the virtues of our aging queen?
>No, thats impossible... Talk down to them and belittle them. That'll win em over.

You know you're just making more Trump supporters every day, right CTR? You guys are so bad at pyschology it hurts

good fuckin steaks man...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>DRUMPF

And real estate mogul

At least he shook up the republican party in all the previous elections you've just been voting for the same side at least with Trump he seemed he really wanted to make america great again.

I agree, that may make for fine business, but if you are turning your attentions to running a nation outstanding international debts might provide a conflict of interest... plus, american banks don't give him credit no mo

But it has been the legislators policy which made it attractive, don't blame the people who use the system which has been created for them to be successful.

there is no blame. just an acknowledgement that skills and wants that bring success in one field may not translate to other fields

>a
*wonts

Could not agree more, but failing to do a good job in politics would imply (by your standards) that running a country isn't a good idea as it is the same field and all...

i am not sure i take your meaning here

Well, at least he ain't selling your country to foreigners who want you dead...

He also bought real steaks and just printed his name over it. Hes a fucking loser

Dont even get me started on trump u and trump water

Let's put it this way

Let's say candidate X has been in politics a while without a good track record, why would candidate X want to pursue an even more challenging job in politics.

first, we should distinguish between politics and governance... but the put stands... the only argument would be that your failures in governance were do to a lack of total control (stymied, vetoed or watered down by ill-advised compromise), in which case garnering more power may be the only way to see if your notions of governance will be success

So dictatorship is the ultimate goal here? I thought Hillary was against it, you know comparing others to Hitler and such.

that looks like an insane amount of meat

he has my bow

dictatorship is an effective form of governance.

but there are stops along the way down the slippery slope you seem to want to argue on

trump water? let me guess, he just extracted it from a spring, and slapped his name on it?

unlike the other water companies

he doesn't need your bow, i believe he hunts with guns

HILLARY CLINTON IS A FAGGOT BITCH

nah mang, he has my bow, I'd really quite like it back

He fucking eats his steaks well done. This is the real horror.

I think people whom have lived in dictatorships wouldn't agree.

I'm not the one claiming that she needs more power to be an efficient leader.

i got you, wrapping a gift?

>You will never have a Trump steak.
Why live?

A steak salesman is better than Hillary.

Trump2016

i think they would... effective, yes. benevolent. often not.

i was talking about candidate X

>Conflict of interest
Hillary would sell her vagina to a Saudi if they paid her $200,000 for it. You want conflict of interest? How about her ties to the muslim brotherhood, or the enormous donations foreign gov't's made to her campaign?

Being harassed for not being liberal enough is how many liberals end up becoming liberal. It's like locking a sane person in an asylum until they go crazy. Just doesn't work on people with spines, which is why the left is full of cucks.

>gets trips
>posts a wp article

this thread

muslim brotherhood ties are about as substantial as trump's ties to the kkk

foreign governments can't make donations to campaigns... elaborate, please

And yet we both knew who we were talking about (see our previous posts)

Right, it's better to support an evil cunt who wants to destroy relations with Russia even further, and cause even more chaos.
>But I don't support Clinton, I just go around criticizing Trump with weak logic
Ok.

>asked for source
>>provides one
>>>continues to have a conversation

>believing what an ad looks like

First day in captialism?

no, it's the front of my ship!

But steaks are delicious

indeed. so which of her governing failings (of which, i concede many) would have been bettered if trump were in her place?

Clinton foundation korea bro

Also how bout that London defector? INSS here we come

Nah it just helps me identify anyone who's opinion doesn't matter.

If, if, if, we will never know. Now why would you want to give her yet another chance to fail again, when she, as per your statement there were many,has failed over and over again?

>muslim brotherhood ties are about as substantial as trump's ties to the kkk
Trump's KKK ties are "a guy from the KKK endorsed him" and he disavowed. Hillary has more KKK ties than Trump. And Hillary's Muslim Brotherhood connection is that she directly receives money from them.
>foreign governments can't make donations to campaigns... elaborate, please
It is a felony to receive money from a foreign country, because the election is supposed to be for the American people, and decided by the American people. Hillary received 25 million from Saudi Arabia and nobody blinked an eye.

>trump sells steak
>hillary sells foreign policy

:^)

SAYS THE GUY VOTING FOR A STEAK SALESMAN

SHART IN THE MART

Putin needs to foster a siege mentality at home because their economy is shit... tries to stir up a wartime economy with aggressive acts that bring on heavy sanctions... the responsible thing to do is elect someone who will look the other way?

is id dime for benis :DDD

more benis :DDD

A captain! I should have bent at the waist, showing my respect... if only there was a word for that.

hahaha who said benis :DDD

governing is a messy business. if there was a reasonable challenger in the dem primary, she would have lost. if there was a reasonable challenger in the general, she would be losing. two party systems are jokes.

I don't care about that. I want Russia on our side. I see no reason not to get along with them.

it's called bowing, I have one on my ship

DAMN, the Donald has it!!

Oh come on now, that was for her charity. Everyone knows how generous and humanitarian the Saudis are

That still doesn't cover why she should have yet another go at it. Reasonable is an emotion, what I think is reasonable is not so for the next person.

Reasonable is not an emotion. Reasonable is an adjective used to describe rational actors. Hillary's alternative is not a rational actor. You may look at that inkblot and see America's savior. I do not. I would rather err with a status quo progressive.

What is the name of The Donald's ship?

Cause fuck it, thata why.

my hero!

he has a few, one is the Death to Globalists!

Are you autistic?

I heard he has a Dreadnought In My Country

I think we are all somewhere on the spectrum

A man that can sell a steak is a real man.
Be an alpha and vote Trump.
Why would you vote for a woman you beta.

his name isn't drumpf you retard, it's trump

make america great again

go home cuck boy

the K, no more oreos?

if being president is a man's job, then letting another man do it is a cuck move.

if it's women's work, then send that bitch to the white house and make her legislate all day for you like a champ

Trump steaks are the best steaks you are all just jealous.

Aye, what's wrong with the meat industry? That's a right wing sector

Are you implying that Kris Kristie is as large as a barge?