Trudeau's answer to terrorists: talk them through their feelings

>OTTAWA -- The Liberal government has unveiled its first desired weapon to combat homegrown terrorists, and it's a therapy couch.

>Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale, facing scrutiny one week after jihadi sympathizer Aaron Driver was killed by police in Strathroy, Ont., on his way to attack a transit hub, said he wants counter-radicalization counselling mandatory for people under anti-terrorism peace bonds.

>Driver, 24, was under a court-ordered peace bond intended to limit his activities but he was able to obtain explosives, plan an attack and film a martyrdom video.

>In an official press release Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stated: "... if only I could have had 5 minutes of this young man's time... I could have shown him that diversity is our strength."

m.en.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/2016/08/17/22659528.html

This approach is much more civilized than Trump's plan to bomb everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00000019
youtube.com/watch?v=gaRtlMp-hMU&ab_channel=prestonloyola
nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dYh2a-w0JWI
wsj.com/articles/SB111964664777469127
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00000019

>"... if only I could have had 5 minutes of this young man's time... I could have shown him that diversity is our strength."

this is what leftist actually believe

What a poofter

I'd say he's a fucken useless cunt; but a cunt has some use.

wasted trips, but yes, if DUDEWEED wants to talk them through he can let them run him through for being an infidel

If I ever see a terrorist I am going to dare him to kill me, knowing that the joke is really on him as my brains exit my skull, securing my win.

I thought it was just a buzz word for votes but now I realize they actually believe this.

I hope someone shows him how strong diversity is with a brown dick up his ass.

>>In an official press release Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stated: "... if only I could have had 5 minutes of this young man's time... I could have shown him that diversity is our strength."

I don't know how I would have gotten unrustled if Google didn't exist.

>canoe.com
do you also quote der spiegel

If you talk your enemies through their feelings they win

It's also dumb as shit and a infantile way of approaching the problem. Trudeau is an immature embecile. I can't imagine how you cucks elected such a fucking idiot.

I am so tired of this weakness!

We need politicians who will say

"We will surrender to Islam peacefully and will help set up Madrassas and conversion centres, for the greater good of our people, inshallah"

>want to move to Cuckistan
>see this
It's like you niggers never lived next to the murderous sand slime and don't understand that they can't be reasoned with and can only be drowned in pig blood.

That guy take too much weed.

In 1945 a bunch of jews were asked where they wanted to live and they said "That shithole in the desert right there! With all the fucking awful sandniggers and everything, that's surely the place for us."

And the rest of the world shrugged their shoulders and gave you what you wanted.

This Trudeau guy is such a fucking faggot.

>I hope someone shows him how strong diversity is with a brown dick up his ass

He knows, user. He's wanted to share it with the world ever since.

>a fucking leaf
Its no longer funny, get you are shit together

What's it like being the world's gay, retarded friend Canada?

The quote isn't even in the linked article, you dumb fucks.

Oh wait, I forgot, you don't read the shit that gets posted here.

It can work in theory

When did Thom Cruz became the emperor of Canadia? Did I miss something¿

Reading is for fagets.

>talking to terrorists through their feelings

Sure.

>Tell me about your feelings, Fayiz

MY FEELINGS ARE HATE AND DISGUST FOR THE INFIDEL FILTH, THEIR IMMORALITY AND THEIR IDOLATRY

>Uh, why are you so angry?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T BOW TO ISLAM AND DON'T ACCEPT ITS TRUTH

>But... ...what causes these feelings?

YOU WILL EITHER EMBRACE ISLAM, PAY INFIDEL TAX AND LIVE IN HUMILIATION OR DIE BY THE HOLY SWORD, THE HOUSE OF ISLAM WILL PREVAIL OVER THE HOUSE OF WAR, YOU SHALL BE SLAVES, YOUR WEALTH WILL BE WAR BOOTY AND YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS WILL BE OUR WHORES

>Tell me about your childh...

SINCE CHILDHOOD, I STRIVE TO BE A SOLDIER OF ISLAM, OUR HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMMMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) COMMANDS US ALL TO DO SO

It is, it literally is.

They cannot comprehend a situation where they cannot talk sense into someone, because they honestly believe they have the only correct answers.

Everyone else is wrong, they are right.

Try 1917 with the Balfour Declaration you fucking donkey.

Oops you're right, unfortunately this fact doesn't improve the location.

I swear, they should include a Canada segment to The Onion
Nothing their writers think of will ever match that kind of comedic genius

Did Trudeau genuinely say this?

Yes, they do. And the best part is, they are deciding your laws based on it. And they will continue until war happens (again).Enjoy the ride.

LOL

>This approach is much more civilized than Trump's plan to bomb everyone.
isis doesn't care about your feelings or that you care about their feelings. They're not interested in diplomacy, can't be bargained with and arn't interested in half measures. They only care about absolutism. They won't be satisfied until you're all dead or following their shitty way of life.
People like trudeau will be the death of society if things really went they way he wants it

youtube.com/watch?v=gaRtlMp-hMU&ab_channel=prestonloyola It's like a python sketch.

Just fucking kill me, please.

Does he believe any of the things he says?

CAPTCHA: flowers

This is very disappointing

Fuck, my country is really awful. Because of shit like this, we will suffer a massive attack soon I am sure of it.

>OP posts picture of Trudope and Trump side by side
>Trudope says
>if only I could have had 5 minutes of this young man's time
>Trump always says regarding protestors 'If could sit them down for 10 minutes they would see things differently"

Is weed man a blessing in disguise?

Yes, Trudeau, I'm sure your five minutes and a "peace bond" are REALLY going to convince someone who is so disillusioned with society that they are actively planning to kill people that "diversity is our (you'll need to convince him in that five minute span that he is included in the word "our") strength".

This is nothing but feelgoods nonsense. I wish it were otherwise. Court Order + Mandatory Counseling = Never Trusting a Councilor and lying to get out of there ASAP.

>if only I could have had 5 minutes of this young man's time.
what was he going to do suck the guy off until he didnt want to commit a terrorist attack? i think le weed man would be thrown from a building

We can only hope.
Also kek checked

I want to see a shit ton of white supremacy Islamists who believe Hitler was Muslim to riot through the Parliament building and behead Trudeau for not apologizing for the destruction of Germany.

But Donald Trump wants to talk to our enemies. He wants to sit down and talk with Russia. Hell, Trump is even willing to sit down and talk with Iran, since they're proven they're willing to come to the table and cut a deal. Trump LOVES cutting deals, son, god damn Trump LIVES to cut deals! Hillary wouldn't sit down and talk with Russia. Hillary wouldn't sit down and talk with Iran. She's a crazy lady, an extremist who wants to bomb people because she can't handle the bantz.

Donald Trump is an enlightened man similar to Justin Trudeau. Hillary is not.

The only people Trumps wants to bomb are the terrorists. You can't deal with a terrorist. You'll ask him, 'what do you want?', and he'll reply, "ALOHA ADMIRAL ACKBAR DEATH TO INFIDELS, PRAISE YAHWEH," and then he blows himself up. They're nuts. You have to remove the weeds or they'll overrun your whole flower garden.

Being a protester doesn't mean you follow a book that tells you to kill non-protesters.

This is fucking hilarious. JUSTin does it again!

www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html

>What the world knows as a progressive modern Canada was created largely under the rule of the Liberal leader Lester Pearson and then Pierre Trudeau in the ’60s and ’70s, when the country began to sever its ties with Britain and assert its own identity. The country created a new flag, replacing the Union Jack with the Maple Leaf, and adopted a national anthem. Quintessential Canadian characteristics — universal medical care, bilingualism, multiculturalism, a strong voice for peace and development at the United Nations — were born during that era. The earliest major political initiative of Pierre Trudeau in the late ’60s was to decriminalize homosexuality. ‘‘The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation,’’ he said. In rapid succession, Trudeau legalized abortion, funded the arts and promoted a race-blind immigration policy, which over time would transform the great cities of the country into polyglot metropolises.

>‘‘Why would we not revoke the citizenship of people convicted of terrorist offenses against this country?’’ Harper asked Trudeau incredulously.

‘‘A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian,’’ Trudeau replied defiantly. ‘‘And you devalue the citizenship of every Canadian in this place and in this country when you break down and make it conditional for anyone.’’

> The Canadian system does not have the same checks and balances among branches that the American system does, so Trudeau can implement his policies without being stymied

>He knew that Canada would run a deficit, which was unusual for a country known for fiscal probity, but he believed it was the way forward. ‘‘Confident countries are willing to invest in the future,’’ Trudeau said, ‘‘not always follow the conservative orthodoxy of balanced budgets at all costs.’’

>nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html
Terrorist groups have specifically said they are targeting Canada and Canadians. And on the subject of national security, Trudeau’s critics say he’s a lightweight and a dangerous one. Trudeau’s most radical argument is that Canada is becoming a new kind of state, defined not by its European history but by the multiplicity of its identities from all over the world. His embrace of a pan-cultural heritage makes him an avatar of his father’s vision. ‘‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’’ he claimed. ‘‘There are shared values — openness, respect, compassion, willingness to work hard, to be there for each other, to search for equality and justice. Those qualities are what make us the first postnational state.’’

>‘‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’’ he claimed

>Trudeau’s most radical argument is that Canada is becoming a new kind of state, defined not by its European history but by the multiplicity of its identities from all over the world. His embrace of a pan-cultural heritage makes him an avatar of his father’s vision

That's it, I am fucking outta here, fuck this shit

This is getting a bit embarrassing leafs

>getting
We passed that point long ago

He's in for a rude awakening when Muslims fly the swastika over the Parliament and publically execute Communists.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYh2a-w0JWI
wsj.com/articles/SB111964664777469127

White people are so easily ruled

I'll take trumps plan.

Bomb the shit outta 'em.

Feelings of terrorists: Kill the Infidel and treat them like shit.

Why can't fuckwads like Trudeau see that?

Is Trudeau the real life Geoffrey Jellineck?

But of course

Are you suggesting there exists a better location for the national home of G-d's Chosen People other than the Holy Land?

There are better alternatives.

Make a Seastead and start a colony in the ocean or take over Madagascar.

Heaven

Is everyone named Justin a retard?

If this guy had 5 minutes alone with a terrorist, for 4 of those minutes he'd be missing his fucking head.

>In an official press release Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stated: "... if only I could have had 5 minutes of this young man's time... I could have shown him that diversity is our strength.

I was about to rage about that quote, checked the article then [google] but found nothing.

If it did really happen, or if it does, is spot on.

Literally believe they are always right and have the answers, all anyone has to do is listen and believe...gee, where have we heard that phrase before?

You are our entertainment cousin fucker

100% Trudeau was a fucktoy for his father's elite friends his entire childhood. You cannot into what he is without faggot kid rape.

>if only I could have had 5 minutes of this young man's time
> The young radicalized no longer so radicalized after being molested

>live in Regina
>Ralph Goodale is my MP
>REEEEEEEEÈEEEEEEE

He's right.

The guy would've blown himself up with Trudeau and saved Canada so multiculturalism would've saved Canada from multiculturalism.

>if only I could have had 5 minutes of this young man's time... I could have shown him that diversity is our strength

speak softly and carry a big stick.

It's impressive that a straight man can be that much of a faggot

Where is this quote from? It wasn't in the Op link.

Hhhhnnnngggg

Why is it leftists love diversity of culture but detest diversity of thought?

Jews don't even go to Heaven when they die, they go to a big hole in the ground and live as Ghosts.

You don't even have to be good, as there's no Hell.

Fucking stupid.

Fucking tiptop lelel my friendos, KEKada le free healthcare? Lol, cannot into degenerates LOL!!! 50% women? Because it's 2013 LMAO Trudeau le epick #1 cucklord of KEKada :DDDD I am le redpilled tho!!! lMAO red and white pilled more like xDD le Kathleen Wynne???? Canucked by the green energy jew LMAO le REDPILLMERICA runs on MURICAN GASOLEEN :DDDDDD FUCKING epick Ontario, should le change their colours into BLUE (Like blue pill, fuck my lelels :DD BECAUSE ITS 20165 BECAUSE ITS 2018 BECAUSE ITS 1993 >implying le 90s best generation lmao le edm music le cancer lol LMAO BECAUSR ITS 16899399 LOL BECAUSE I GOT DUBBS CHECK MY DUBBS!!! CHECK 50% OF WOMEN LOL, >inb4 woman not into le qualified to run le small government xDDDdD O CANADA OUR HOME AND NATIVE KEK!!!