CERN - Human sacrafice to Shiva

youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s

What the fuck wrong with Swiss people?

Its not the first time either,

youtube.com/watch?v=2YS8r6pg9NM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29t-p0YIhCc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nataraja
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shiva's_statue_at_CERN_engaging_in_the_Nataraja_dance.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=m8l81NX9X6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More:

youtube.com/watch?v=29t-p0YIhCc

Bump

You do realise CERN is not a swiss operation.
Its UN controlled. Its the elites testing facility.

just a prank

lmao

Stop posting this or we'll find you.

The occult is real and thriving broheim. Gottard base tunnel opening was a testament to that. People would rather dismiss it as crazy consparicy theory stuff though because it's easier to explain that way.

Top kek this is looks worse than the marble hornets videos bet you fell for them too

ITT: Cern is actually a facility with goal to open portal to Hell. We DOOM soon.

They are going to change our timeline again

main guy wears sneakers
guy in the window is wearing a cloak similar to the rest of the people
stops recording the event with unconvincing expletive

everything has a reason in sacrifices, everything. too many things seem off

if anything, this is a mock sacrifice, showing to the public it does happen still. or its real, I don't know. but they like to show symbolism and parade their secrets and rituals right out in the open for everyone to see, but few understand.

Get your fucking autism off my website. I would not care if you your mother your sister and your father all took a nigger dick. Kill yourself faggot.

b-but styx said it was fake

The guy's reaction also seems completely over the top.
>silence
>sees robed figure kneeling down, half-obscured, besides a person and doing something
>"FFFFFUUCKK, SHIT, *WHEEZE* *WHEEZE*"

cern has some weird shit going on, but this isnt that.

this is, by far, the fakest fucking video ive ever seen. It's a student film you morons

implying you could even touch a super saiyan 2, If i wish you all would be dead kiddo..

It at least wasn't a drastic change, whatever it was. The divergence number's hardly budged.

F A L S E
L
A
G

Why are they so prosperous and uncucked?
Because they've sold their souls to satan.

>Human sacrafice to Shiva
Shiva? That's the destroyer.

The destroyer is only one of his many titles

AKA, The Serpent, The Father of Lies, Satan, Lucifer, ect.

Truly not our friend and the origin of all degeneracy.

Central building of CERN, particle physics lab, aka Another military weapon cover-up,
have a statue of a big satanic hinduic God outside, the God Shiva. And the statue depicts Shiva while performing the "Nataraja", a destruction-dance.

" "Nataraja" is a depiction of the Hindu God Shiva as the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance... to destroy a weary universe and prepare for its renewal, by the god Brahma who starts the process of creation."

>to destroy a weary universe and prepare for its renewal

Anyone heard of Novus Ordos Seclorum, aka from-chaos-bring-order, aka New World Order?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nataraja

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shiva's_statue_at_CERN_engaging_in_the_Nataraja_dance.jpg

Man this shit is real, tfw overdose on red-pills

ITT: Adobe After effects and Blender much?

>satan, a jewish evil or challenging spirit
>hindu, an indian religion

>Swiss people sacrificing humans to a poo in loo god

why..

Hmm I used to be a serious occultist. I'm not sure how legit this is but if it is. You better call on Jesus Christ. They are aware of anyone who spreads this kind of information.

>sources needed

Nah.

Synagogue of Satan, Star of David, 666, As above so below, the all seeing eye.

How is the shiva dance "Satanic"?

You faggots twist everything non-christian is to some perverted sense of satanism.

Paganistic dancing, satanic? King David did strange practices and pagan dances.
Sacrificing goats and lambs, satanic? The patriarchs sacrificed animals to God.

What's with the faggy retard behind the camera? Can't hold the camera steady after seeing something shocking?

Also, why are the lights on in the room he's in? Fucking retard. If the lights are off nobody can see you through a window at night.

natas liah

You're posting this here because you were laughed at when you posted it on /x/, weren't you?

Interesting video, though. I can't wait for the ARG.

i see thats what godless people get, all these riches and glory and an eternity in burning pit

>2016
>240p

Guise it da current year guise

El Psy Kongroo

youtube.com/watch?v=m8l81NX9X6w

DESTROY CERN

You have to be real gullible, almost like a religious person to believe this.

OH WOW it's the Christian cunt parade again