Polls are biased all right, but I get the feeling they're biased for Trump

Polls are biased all right, but I get the feeling they're biased for Trump.

I get the feeling that pollsters are trying to actually hide Trump's true polling numbers and might REALLY be oversampling Trump supporters, so they aren't accused of being biased like everyone here seems to think so.

I understand when Trump's polling numbers drop because at this point, he's offending a new group of people every week and he says or does something that makes his polling numbers drop to almost a double digit difference between him and Shillary.

At this point, people who are voting for Trump, have already decided they're voting for Trump and those that are voting for Shillary have already decided.

Are undecided voters really that stupid, though? Do they just think to themselves, "well Trump hasn't offended anybody for about a week so I'm voting for him!" And then when Trump does offend somebody, "MADAM PRESIDENT!"

Shillary doesn't even have to do anything, all she has to do is keep doing what she's doing and she wins (as long as no huge scandals finally catch up to her) because Trump is basically just telling undecided voters to not vote for him.

I think the margin of Shillary winning, will be much larger than polls could have predicted, some of which could be attributed to voter fraud. I think there is chance that Texas will go blue.

>inb4 .02 shekels deposited to your account hurr

This is a serious discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg&feature=youtu.be
cesrusc.org/election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is so fucking convoluted OP

>still posting this fake quote

I agree user. Unless Hillary eats a baby on live TV she's going to win, and even that is questionable.

Trump's biggest problem is his own mouth and temperament, I actually like a lot of what he stands for and I do think he actually cares about this country, far more than Hillary does. However his ego, his inexperience and his temperament have sabotaged him with the general electorate. He's the first republican that hasn't got caught up in the religious right agendas (he doesn't give a fuck about gay marriage, and could really care less about abortion) So he has a lot more appeal to me than most republicans in the past. But he also doesn't take advice, even good advice. He thinks he's the smartest person in the room, always. And thats a dangerous trait and its got him in trouble.

What we have learned though is that America is changing, american is more vocal, and that Trumps legacy will be that future politicians better watch out. Because Ivanka could succeed where Donald failed.

TL;DR, people who have decided to vote for Trump or Shillary should have already decided.

It doesn't make sense for Trump's polling numbers to go up, when he's just driving away undecided voters. It only makes sense to me when Shillary's numbers go up.

>Unless Hillary eats a baby on live TV she's going to win, and even that is questionable.
Hillary Clinton killed six million Jews.

>6 million
She dindu nuffin

Clinton will have scandals catch up with her. They're trying to prosecute right now and more and more info keeps getting leaked. She's fucked man.

you can check the methodology faggot. Reuters samples dems 10% more. NBC samples more young liberals than old conservatives. WaPo undersamples independents. Rasmussen and Qunnipac are too inconsistent with the samples.

Most of them won't catch up to her. Another huge issue is that her scandals are too complicated to explain to the general public, while all Shillary has to say is "das racis," when Trump says something offensive and her polling numbers go up. Or say that he declared bankruptcy and people automatically equate bankruptcy with bad.

I wouldn't even be surprised if she was the first president to serve from behind bars. It's just that bad.

Nobody is going to care to be honest. Yeah she fucked up on some emails, but she doesn't go on TV staying shit that offends a good part of the electorate. Or get baited into twitter rants about off topic issues.

>concern shilling

this doesnt work

sage

When the polls show Trump winning, all you fags say they're biased, too.

>Rasmussen shows Trump +3
>"oh yeah, well Rasmussen is biased so he's probably losing"
>Rasmussen shows Clinton +3
>"Rasmussen is biased towards Trump and he's still losing! Trumptards btfo!"

With that said, the latest polls (4-way race) show Clinton only has a 2+ lead.

My point is that he's polarized too much of the electorate at this point. It doesn't make sense that Trump's polling numbers go up. If undecided voters weren't sure if they were going to vote for him before, they're definitely not going to be voting for him now. People who have chosen to vote for Trump, should have already chosen by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg&feature=youtu.be

Sup Forums ... I .. can't ... breathe ...

see

lol nice job

>This is a serious discussion.
>A shill thread
>Serious discussion

Tell me where I'm wrong without talking about Brexit. I'd be glad to get your perspective on it, you seem like a very knowledgeable and well-rounded person.

drumpf is a hillary plant

This. Just look up the video: "The Scary Truth about Donakd Trump". I'ts loaded with videos of him PRAISING the Clintons and donating to them in every campaign.

Just Stump my shit up famalamb

cesrusc.org/election/

Here faggot
New daybreak poll used by the LA times and guess what neck and neck Trump will be leading soon
SHILLS BTFO

Nope.

Just like in the UK with Brexit there's an overwhelming tendency for the polls to lean in favour of what the liberal media want. The UK polls were on average more than 10% off but against brexit.

In fact on that data all the bookies were giving brexing less than 20% odds for almost all of the campaign on their gambling odds.

Same will happen for trump the polls will all be against him but come the day to vote he's going to do substantially better, whether thats enough to win is yet to be seen.

Don't underestimate the liberal medias capacity for manipulating the narrative.

To be honest, I think it'll either go one of two ways. The media underestimates the electorate, they go out in record numbers and Trump pulls a surprise victory.

Or Trump loses by a huge landslide, by a much wider margin because of the polarization he's caused.

See:

My message is the same as everyone claiming the polls are rigged. Take a step back and just really think about it.

Either Trump's appeal and electorate is so large the media couldn't anticipate it and he wins, or Trump loses by one of the largest landslides in history.

Possibly. My bets right now are that he probably doesn't quite have the edge to win in a 1v1 fight with hillary on even ground, I think too much of the news and the young people are liberal minded. The same thing happened with Brexit, the ONLY reason it won was because a tiny fraction of the young people got off their ass to vote, they fucking whined like bitches on social media but when it came to crunch time the old people who largely keep to themselves and certainly dont use the internet came out in droves and voted us out, a great win.

So maybe that will happen in America, I'm not convinced yet I don't know how more right leaning the older generations are, I would guess more but I've never seen data on it.

What I far more suspect is that Trump will pass some money under some tables and hillary will be taken down for something she did, be that emails or benghazi or whatever the next leak/scam is, also possibly her health.

I'm also hoping to see Trump go head to head with her in debates with her health in question I think he just needs to rile her up enough and she might do something embarrasing like have a breakdown, she's looking pretty bad right now.

That's another thing that worries me; the debates. It would be amazing to watch Trump rile her up, but most people watching those debates would think he's a loud-mouthed "misogynist" if he interrupts her, the same way the liberal base started cannibalising itself when Sanders did it, during the debate.

>Are undecided voters really that stupid, though? Do they just think to themselves, "well Trump hasn't offended anybody for about a week so I'm voting for him!" And then when Trump does offend somebody, "MADAM PRESIDENT!"
The idea is, Sup Forums doesn't think they're stupid enough to fall for the "offended someone" meme.

Yeah if the American electorate actually had some sense, after Benghazi, Shillary's political career should have been finished.

>Polls are biased all right

No, they're actually not. Polling is a scientific process. Anyone who thinks they are rigged doesn't understand science, statistics or the concept of random sampling.

My point still stands though. There's such a huge polarization between Trump voters and Shillary voters that people voting for either of these voters should have already decided. Unless the polling method has changed, Trump's number going up doesn't make sense. Trump has no ground to gain against Hillary, all he has is more to lose depending on who he offends next.

He's isn't going to need to interrupt her to rile her up, just mock her and her ideas. Remember that Hillary is queen of politically correct speech and PC manouvering and speaking, but he doesn't fucking care, he just blows through that like a fucking steam engine strapped to a rocket, she has zero skills in handling someone like Trump because he's so fundamentally different from the neutered politicians we've had for decades.

She needs to completely change tactic and I don't think she's prepared for what that will look like.