Can't he go one show without talking about trump? i don't like trump either but christ dude just shut up already

Can't he go one show without talking about trump? i don't like trump either but christ dude just shut up already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95KTrtzOY-g
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/scaramucci-sets-new-record-shortest-term-communications-director-n788281
jpost.com/US-Elections/Hillary-Clinton/Trump-adviser-slams-Clinton-campaign-over-anti-Israel-emails-471512
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unsubscribed to to the yt channel cause every video was about trump or politics. I just wanted to see him talk to sexy famous people.

No. Go watch Fallon.

I'M COMING FOR YOU, BLUMPF!!!
YOU'VE GONE TWO SCOOPS TOO FAR THIS TIME!!!

Should have stuck with the Report

>tfw no more Stewart/Colbert power hour

I actually liked the Colbert report, how the times have changed

Can Trump spend one week without doing something stupid or firing someone?

>can't he go one show without talking about the guy that allowed him to surpass the ratings of Jimmy Fallon?

Probably not.

>political commentary show
>talking about the U.S. president
Hmm, you might be on to something.

he didn't spent every single show talking about Obama

BROOGNOB KRUNK

tbf user Trump is quite the drop kick.

Obama wasn't a constant fuck-up

Called it when he got in, 'satirists' (satire in the vein of Jon Stewart, making silly voices lampooning ignoramus non-left politicians) will have a field day until Trump leaves office in 2020. The fruit is just too low hanging to pass up. You could write a weekly show about the Trump admin and not need to embellish it at all it's so farcical, and that's more or less what they do.

It's just the Bush years again. The media will amplify the stupidity because the spectrum of vaguely leftist psuedointellectuals who watch shows like Last Week Tonight and The Daily Show just love to talk about how stupid everyone around them is.

The Fascist cheeto is a goldmine though.

Trump haters are just as tiresome as Trump supporters. Single track records, all of them.

yea, its really sad. used to like this guy actually

Well, the show started in 2015 when Trump was already the thing to talk about. And there is a lot less to talk about with Obama. Even if you support Trump, you have to admit that there are just a lot more shenanigans involving him and his administration. Even in the material was Trump tweets alone; the amount the guy tweets is unprecedented.

>Obama wasn't a constant fuck-up
He was, just no one called him on his shit.

>"""""""""'political""""""""""""" talk show

The late show isn't supposed to be one, you retard.

>Obamacare
>NSA
>bombed a hospital
>n-not a constant fuck-up

U-huh.

lol no, Obama was frankly boring

>political commentary show
>late show
uh

Can't Trump go one day without fucking up?
The whole Mooch thing is stuff for weeks to make fun off
>fires most retarded speaker in the history of the USA
>hires a "fighter"
>"fighter" threatens reporters and calling Trumps best pal a dicksucker
>gets fired the next day
You can't make this shit up.

ya that syria shit..such a bore. and egypt. and libya....

He was both boring and a fuck-up. Obamacare and his abysmal foreign policy called.

Because he was one of the liberal media's darlings. They can never turn on him.

But it simply IS now, so that's what you get.

yeah conservatives were too busy asking for his birth certificate and calling him a spear chucker

We all know that you have to make Obama look bad to make Trump look better by comparison, but even at his worst Obama was still better than Trump

>arming militias to overthrow the government of the entire middle east is boring

True, but he also had a show (The Colbert Report) during the Obama administration, and there was a lot to talk about when it came to Obama at that time. Colbert didn't go after Obama, though, because he's a liberal who supports Obama. He wasn't alone in this.

Trump has been a dead horse topic for quite some time. Considering his new show isn't purely political in nature, he should have moved on by now. His obsession with Trump, his hatred for the man, has gone too far. Colbert needs an intervention.

To liberals. To Sup Forums, he was a constant source of REEEEEing. Gay marriage. The boy with the clock bomb. Never referring to Islamic terror attacks as Islamic terror attacks. He's a Sup Forums goldmine that actually helped Trump get elected.

We've been doing that for like 100 years

>Late Show
>political show

Because Colbert made it political. It wasn't historically political.

This is what happens when you get your information only from CNN and other libshit networks.

Yeah Obama was such a not fuck up, that's the reason we have Trump now right?

You mean the (((neoliberal))) media.

mark my words, if steven cobalt keeps talking about trump for another 2-3 years - his ratings are going to dip!

I turn on the tv to form my opinion. my opinions being the complete opposite of the media.

>Colbert didn't go after Obama, though, because he's a liberal who supports Obama. He wasn't alone in this.

Not only did Colbert not go after Obama, he served as his damage control.

youtube.com/watch?v=95KTrtzOY-g

We have Trump because enough people tipped a few swing states by extremely slim margins

Bitch, Obama is the reason why Trump got elected.

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan weren't swing states before Obama.

It was previous "Late Night with David Letterman" now it is "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert."
Colbert didn't adopt the show; Letterman was essentially canceled and Colbert took the time slot on the network with a different show.

No, Trump voters are the reason Trump got elected

>President enters room
>greeted like a pop star
wtf is wrong with these people?
Hollywood made us loose every sense of distance.

>few swing states
>304 versus 227
>77 electoral votes
>won 30 states vs. Hillary's 20 states
>""""""""""""few"""""""""""""""" swing states

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/scaramucci-sets-new-record-shortest-term-communications-director-n788281

No, Russian hackers got Trump elected.

You do realize that the political parts only happen in the monologue and the rest of it is a standard talk show, right?

>Trump's only accomplishment as president is winning the election
>he won't even finish his first term

Hilary Clinton and the DNC is the reason Trump got elected.

replace Colbert with Norm and Adam egrette

Many of those Trump voters were more anti-Obama voters than anything else and voted for Trump even though they loathed him too.

>economy is full swing
>offshore outsourcing is dying
>Republican-favored judge nominated for the Supreme Court
>Travel Ban enacted
>ISIS is on the run
>established new deals from Mexico and Canada
>did nothing

It was actually the Mossad. Clinton was secretly against Israel so they hacked the DNC and blamed the Russians to avoid suspicion.

jpost.com/US-Elections/Hillary-Clinton/Trump-adviser-slams-Clinton-campaign-over-anti-Israel-emails-471512

Blame Trump, not Colbert.

Very few people are actually pro Hillary or Trump. They just despise the other side more.

Can't you go on Sup Forums and not talk about Trump?

Yes, absolutely. Colbert isn't a comedian, he's a political puppet.

Apparently you can't, especially considering you saved an anti-Trump image to your computer and posted it here.

So he does a stupid monologue about politics and Trump and administration which is pretty much involved in everything having to do with U.S. politics at the moment, so one of the subgenres of the show is political satire as intended. It's not Late Night with David Letterman. Don't like it; don't watch it; I don't.

Dude look at
And tell me anybody would have even talked about that if it were Obama.

Funny enough those ties to the Saudis only come up when its republican presidents while the Clintons even got personal (non-political) ties to almost every scumbag on this planet.

>i don't like trump either but christ dude just LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!!!!
kek