How to deal with degenerate family members?

Just found out my sister is on a dating website with very revealing photos and the most degenerate description you can imagine.

What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicmatch.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take her out for coffee; f-close the same night. If good, keep spinning her as a plate. Also, lift.

Post images for our sympathy.

My 18 yo cousin thinks she's genderfluid. I plan on fucking her until she calls me daddy and moans about how much she likes being fucked like a little girl.

>Flag
Stone her as it is the custom in Mudslime countries.

Mail it to your/her dad and have an intervention. If she insist on being degenerate, ask her how she would feel should all her classmates find out.

Link?

Go back to Syria

This is her description.
Translation :

>If you don't fuck for yourself, do it for others. Fucking puts you in a good mood.
then there's this play on word with the word "diverge" and "bite" (dick in french). Can't really translate that.

>you, me, the bedroom... you see my point?
>my heels are taller than your dick
>I'm for sex equality, let me measure yours

Here's one. Come on, fap to it you degenerate fucks.

Let her get knocked up and be a pregnant whore thus worthless in the dating pool. Plus that pussy will be destroyed beyond repair

That last sentence. She a pedantic grammar nazi too?

I don't see the problem here. I mean, what else should she do?

Set up a profile on the website with a bunch of pictures of your dick and try to match with her.

Your sister wants sex like most rational adults do.

Post pics of sister

>french flag
>she's brown

>if she's older than you
Though luck, kid. Just stop contacts with her
>if she's younger
Why didn't you set her straight, faggot

Why are the headers in English?

Convert to Islam and honor kill her.

BORING! Is that the fucking best that you got?

I feel truly sorry for you user..
Now send me her profile, i..it's for a friend

maaaan, sloppy tits :^(

Show parents.

Or tell her to take it down, and when she doesn't, pay some guy to hit her up on the site, rape her and then smugly tell her "I told you so" when she comes looking for sympathy.

Yeah.
It's crazy. She the sweetest girl when she's with the family, but apparently she's a dumb bitch deep inside.

Slit her throat with a knife.

Call it an honor killing.

You'll get off without much hassle due to the "muh culture" and "muh islam" so prevalent in France.

POST HER FEET

She's not your sister anymore.

>this

Parents need to step it up. Younger brothers are not a substitute for a father.

2 of my sisters have children with black men and my cousin is with a man from ghana.

You learn to accept it.

>not just dropping their names and addresses publically
>not feigning sadness when they end up dead

RARE
A
R
E

Either swedes are the true elites of shitposting.

Actually that's the only option I want to consider.

She's older than me.
I can't stop talking to her. She's my sister :/

find a non-degenerate guy and hook him up with her. that's the best you can do i think.

you could introduce her to a christian dating site

catholicmatch.com/

That's really sad, my Mom is from Philly and is Polish and my dad is from Jersey and is Irish, this was considered major race mixing over here and people freaked the fuck out.

Moar!

No. You NEVER ACCEPT IT FAGGOT. I swear to fucking god i hate Swedes so much. Why did my mom have to be from *that* country

>"Don't date degenerates"!
>Links to site for people who are members of an international boyfucking ring

Oh Sup Forums

you only have 1 option frenchy. you have to go full on jamie lannister on her. shes to degenerate to be saved so you need to push the degeneracy so far she realizes she is scum

>What do Sup Forums?
incest

She looks nice :3

I wouldn't even bother showing up to family holidays

Does she put a bag over her face?

Does she have a picture where she isn't hiding something? First the dim lighting then this, is she an undercover fatty or something? POST MORE OP!

>Be German
>Would make surrender

Hey if you honestly want help with this problem I'm a woman and at least from my viewpoint the reason girls would go on dating sites and use revealing photos is because she's insecure and need reassurance. Typically women try to find emotional approval through getting sex from men. Because it affirms that they're attractive enough to get a man to lust for them and that helps them feel less insecure. I think she'd become very embarrassed if you confronted her, especially when you said she's very sweet (so I'm assuming quiet, a good girl, etc). It would be better to try talking to her. Not sure how good your sibling relationship is, but maybe if you hang out with her and make her feel less lonely (these actions stem from loneliness as well) then she'll rethink her actions. Trust me, I've done this before, but I didn't go further with it when I realized I just wanted attention. Because getting anonymous compliments online about how sexy you are does make you feel good. Hope all goes well. You seem to be genuinely worried about your sister so here's some genuine advice.

.. Now back to the memes cause this isn't reddit.

She's a ghoul. She makes Carrot Top look good. No wonder she's out fucking. She needs constant validation.

they're not christians - just perverted demons without faith. the moment they touched that boipussy, they condemned themselves to hellfire and they would know it. i true christian would sooner cut off his manhood than act on such impulses.

Why do anything? She is allowed to do as she pleases.

>I think she'd become very embarrassed if you confronted her
HAHAHAHAHA

OP don't listen to this demon. You know very well how things would end up. You'll be called racist for not letting her fuck Mohammed or Mamadou. You'll be called misogynistic because you don't want her to "express her femininity".

WTF? How is this even possible?

I exactly know ONE interracial relationship, a sister of a childhood friend. Everybody cut contact after that

Explain what exactly is wrong here?

>why care about the well being of a family member

wew lad

Fuck SJW and feminists. I'm redpilled as it gets. That's why I go on here. It's the only place where people make sense and aren't a bunch of sensitive faggots.

>not just dropping their names and addresses publically
That would accomplish nothing.

>not feigning sadness when they end up dead
One is a single mother and the other found a swedish guy. I haven't heard from my cousin for a long while.

I wish I were just shitposting.

There is nothing I can do.

...welll, there is *something* you can do but it might not be lega

post a pic

le jeu de mots... wow, mes condoléances OP

What did he mean by this?

Oh, yes. Your sister and I would get along quite well, OP.

Usually I'd worry but shes french, those degenerates have sex before even exchanging names so not like anything is out of the norm here.

>fap to my sister you degenerate fucks

This guy gets it.

What an unflattering pic. And that's one she chose for a dating profile? Wtf.

>You learn to accept it

Those few who choose to mix with immigrants are usually shunned and they are usually hood rats. Not too many accept interracial marriages. My neighbors are an interracial couple, they are nice and the black husband speaks perfect Swedish(the Kings Swedish). I don't condone race mixing but if the nog is properly ((((integrated)))) it's acceptable on a personal level.

>Those old lady hands
How old is she OP?

How many sisters do you have? Will you loan me one?

Good for you, but you should also know that some people are damage beyond repair. I know this website too damn well, I can tell you OP's sister is lost. He should just move on and stick to his beliefs.

Only one option. Make a fake profile of a nigger and start hitting on her

this poster is black, he wont actually have any friends, just people who havent robbed him yet

Fight degeneracy with degeneracy!

>only in Sweeden
YES !
best kek today
this

You really need to go outside for once. Women don't have the agency to act out like that unless they're seriously mentally ill. They're like sheep in need of a shepherd.

Masturbate to them while crying.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

Here's what you do:
>post pics from her profile to Sup Forums, asking what Anons would do to her
>collect screenshots of the responses
>show the screenshots to her in person
>explain to her that this is the kind of man she is attracting by being a degenerate

What site are we talking?

this poster is black, he wont actually have any friends, just people he has not robbed yet
ftfy

Take a look at OP's sister dating website : adopteunmec.com (-> adopt a guy)

Do you really need those picture of some ugly slut?
There are shitton of them everywhere and I doubt that she will be much different

Would not dick your sis. She looks like a roach who found how to get in the refrigerator

>What do

Link us to her profile. We bombard it with fake nigger accounts that do nothing to warm her to the idea of a black partner.
Best we can do

What do you mean by this?

>What do Sup Forums?
fap to the revealing pics

Share the pics with us. That may help.

>fapping

He should just fuck her himself