What do you guys think of China

Lot of people live there.

Never been there but has a lot of slums and the yellow version of niggers

Fastest growing Christian population in the world.

Grossly overpopulated due to WAR and INSECURITY.

Dirty, ill mannered idiots. But as a Singaporean I'm sure you already knew this?

I've been there several times. Taught English for a year, then other business with a Chinese American. At first they are mistrustful of a white but after you spend enough time (money) at some local restaurants they loosen up. If you ever go drinking with them though you have made a pal for life and then you start getting invited to the cock fights and gambling and so on. Chinese are intelligent but rather uninspired, they seem to all operate a bit like a hive mind unless they are wealthy.

A festering shit pile full of gooks and faggots.

Why do you ask?

They made a lot of the stuff I use

You forgot the elephant tusk pipes

Worked in Guangzhou and Shenzhen for about three years.
Fucking hated mainland people. Holy shit. What a nation of scumbags.
The only thing they care about is money. Always lie to you, always try to cheat or scam.
Since I'm good looking and in great shape, I got absurd amount of attention from chinese women.
Any kind of women. With husbands, with children. They don't care.
All of them lied they are single anyway. My experience in south china was interesting overall.
But I would never come back again.

Slaves

You mean mainland Taiwan ?

tell the truth, don't they all pretty much look the same? If you've fucked one, you've fucked 'em all--amirite?

Thinking about China, ever.

Barbarians without souls.

Don't forget all the sports cars.

Can be massive assholes

Makes all that cheap shit to buy from taobao/aliexpress etc so whatever as long as they keep their factory monkeys in factories and not shitting on LKY's green streets

Do you feel china looked nicer compared to arctic russia though?

>Makes all that cheap shit to buy from taobao/aliexpress

Chink shit general here, I keep falling for their cheap shit from aliexpress. The prices are too good to resist. ;_;

Don't worry senpai, I fell for the /csg/ meme too
>sent from my redmeme note 3